C New Neighbor Gets Filled Up with Ctitan

"I'm so ready for round 2." Sean smiled brightly.

"Alright, here we go." Tony said, grunting and forcing his dick in Sean's gloryhole. He started out slow and rough, just letting all that pre fill Sean up. He gradually got faster as the pre picked up, and he could feel Sean's growing belly start to touch his muscular chest. This was going to be record breaking.

If you wanna get filled up shoot me a pm ;)

"Mmm. My belly is getting so big, babe." Sean moaned softly.

" I know." Tony said grunting and gaining speed. With every passing moment, Sean's belly would reach new, amazing sizes. Tony's balls were as big as volleyballs at this point, and he was getting ready to cum in Sean with all his might, and fill to the breaking point.

(12-08-2016, 06:58 AM)Ctitan Wrote:  " I know." Tony said grunting and gaining speed. With every passing moment, Sean's belly would reach new, amazing sizes. Tony's balls were as big as volleyballs at this point, and he was getting ready to cum in Sean with all his might, and fill him to the breaking point.

"Fill me up, babe. I'm ready for it." Sean moaned.

Tony roared and his dick just completely exploded. Sean was blown away by all the cum being pumped into him. It hurt like hell to both of them, Tony's dick was swelling so much to allow all that hot seed to pass though into Sean's already loaded cum belly.

Sean moaned as his belly grew to sizes he never thought was possible.

After 3 hours, Tony was a little worried he was going to pop Sean. But he just kept filling him fuller and fuller with his Daddy juices.

"Babe. I'm getting so enormous." Sean moaned as he continues to grow bigger.

" I'm almost done baby." Tony said as he finished his climax. With a big thrust, Tony released another 3 gallons of spunk into Sean's heavy womb. Tony looked at Sean and admired his work: Sean was, gorgeous, big, and full. " I don't know if you can get up too see, but you look fucking amazing." Tony said panting, exhausted from all of that fucking. Sean looked like he swallowed 2 enormous yoga balls, and he was damn sexy. Tony rubbed Sean's belly. " You are beautiful." Tony said kissing Sean's head.

"Damn. I didn't think I could get this big." Sean moaned.

Tony nodded his agreement. " I know. I'm glad I didn't pop you!" Tony said laughing, rubbing his tender, overused balls.

"I don't think I'm gonna get up for a while." Sean said.

" That's cool. How about I make you something to eat?" Tony asked, rubbing Sean's boulder of a belly.

"That sounds great." Sean smiled at Tony.

" Whaddya want?" Tony asked, getting up and letting his, now flaccid, enormous manhood swing and flop around in the breeze, teasing Sean with it's manly smell.

"Spaghetti and meatballs." Sean replied as he rubbed his belly.

" Meatballs, huh?" Tony smirked. " And here I thought you had gotten sick of them." Tony teased and winked as he walked out and started to make Sean's meal.

Sean tried his best to get up, but his belly was just to heavy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by tjopj44
12-20-2016, 03:59 PM