Our family (Closed)

Ariel moaned in pleasure

Jack smiled as he pressed his belly against her flat stomach. He rubbed her up and down as he pumped into her.

Ariel moaned loudly " harder" she demanded

Jack complied as he pumped into her, harder and faster. He rubbed his massive belly as he moved his other hand to Ariel's breasts.

Ariel moaned and climaxed hard

Jack smiled as he pressed his belly to Ariel's stomach. "I hope you can keep your man satisfied for the next few months.

Ariel smiled " oh I know I can I always do"

Jack smiled as he stuck out his belly, making it look bigger. "Please, rub it some more."

Ariel smiled getting coco butter she rubbed it all over Jacks belly massaging it gently

Jack moaned in pleasure as she rubbed his belly. "Oh yes!" He exclaimed. His belly was a large and full sphere, flawless skin because of the coco butter.

Ariel smiled and kept rubbing it in massaging jacks belly covering it in kisses getting her lipstick all over his belly

Jack smiled as he got a lipstick kisses all over his belly. Jack chuckled. "Looks like someone loves my belly."

Ariel giggled " I can't help it"

Jack smiled as he kissed Ariel. "Make love to me." He asked as his member was fully erect.

Ariel smiled climbing ontop of jack she pressed her pussy against the tip of jacks erect member teasing him

Jack moaned as his member was being teased. "Don't tease me. You know how I don't like being teased." He joked as he look at Ariel with list full eyes.

Ariel smirked and thrusted jack into her she wasted no time and started to ride him fast

Jack moaned loudly as his hormones started to really kick in. He held onto Ariel's hips and massaged her.

Ariel smiled and rode him harder

Jack moaned loudly as he cummed heavily into Ariel.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM