C A Wolves Pack [INVITE ONLY!!!]

he nods and blushes. he seems quite tired probably from his emotional breakdown. he was also a little lost, never having explored the pack territory, he had spent most of his time in the pack house acting a bit like a slave even though he put himself in that position.

when he saw the place he was cozy and had a charm to it. inside all he could smell was the scent of Troy everywhere although it was a little more stale than what he smelled pressed against him. "I don't mind" he says softly with a small smile "Its whats inside that counts the most." he says and gently presses a hand to Troys chest.

Available for conversation, pm me.

Troy nodded and smiled down at Lazul, pressing a soft kiss to the Omega's lips before carrying him into the small cabin - there was a couch in front of the fireplace, and the bedroom door was wide open and showcased a very large bed with black silk sheets. The kitchen was sparsely decorated and only had a small table big enough for two people to sit at; there weren't any electronics in the cabin though, aside from the microwave, coffee maker, and a tablet that was sitting on a charging pad.

Troy carried Lazul over to the couch and he eased himself down, then pulled a blanket from the back of it and wrapped it around Lazul's body and smiled at the young omega who was still right there in his lap. He wouldn't admit it out loud, but his jeans were tight, his arousal very obvious against Lazul's bare body, but Troy didn't seem determined or at all interested - now - to get into Lazul's pants, while his past of sexual exploits may have proven otherwise, he wasn't interested in *just* having sex with Lazul, it was strange, but he had already admitted to possibly growing up a bit since the year prior.

Troy reached up and lightly brushed a few strands of hair off Lazul's forehead "Is this warm and comfortable enough for you, Laz?" Troy asked softly, voice a deep and husky tone - another sign of his arousal - it flowed from his mouth like honey from a jar, smooth and thick.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Red smirked,
"I'll do you where ever you want kitten. Counter, floor, bed, couch you name it." Score! The little devil in the back of his mind screamed out seeing the outline in his pants.
"So what way you swing? Top of bottom? You chose I can do both." He lined his neck with kisses, leaving a few marks as he went.
Wrapping an arm around him he hauled him from the counter so they could stand even closer. Pressed together in all the right places. Rowen's injuries rang out in pain but the endorphins running wild in his head quelled his pain as he worked on the Tsu. His hand eventully found its way between his legs exploring this new territory with fond interest.

~Help me I'm human~

Laz nodded and blushes deeply able to feel Troys erection, he himself was starting to have the same problem. Troys voice made him shiver with building need. the closer and more affection that Troy showed him the more comfortable and content he felt with him. he almost wanted nothing more than to stay here in his arms.

Growing bold, he shifted, moving to lay belly to belly with Troy and, still blushing, pressed in for a kiss, his hot, soft lips meeting with Troys. he didn't want to break from the kiss, pressing a little more firmly hoping to deepen it.

Troy slid his arms around Lazul's body when the younger man turned in his lap, he held on lightly and slid a little further down the couch, allowing the kiss to deepen by opening his mouth up. A small moaning growl rumbled in his chest and his fingers started skating lightly across Lazul's soft and supple skin, gently massaging downward until he was able to grab two handfuls of Laz's bare bottom, squeezing and palming the globes in his hand.

He pulled back from the kiss with a heavy groan, hips thrusting upward just slightly and pressing against Lazul's body "Fuck..." he breathed softly, panting just slightly before lifting his head back up and capturing Lazul's lips in a kiss once again, mouth sealed over the other's and tongue twisting and tangling, saliva building and dribbling from both of their mouths.

Lazul moaned out when his rear was groped and went back to the kiss with gusto, quickly getting hard against Troy feeling him hump up against him. he felt loved and wanted and he wanted more. reaching down between them he started to undo Troys pants, groaning in the kiss when he realized just how hard the Alpha was.

he himself was starting to release pre, his shaft not overly impressive at only 6 inches long. right now he was acting on instinct, craving something that in the past had earned him his scars. however something about Troy told him he would be fine, and that this was something that the two of them had to do.

Troy growled lustfully as Lazul started undoing his jeans, he couldn't really help in the process except for lift Lazul up by the ass so the younger man had ample access to the button and zipper. Once they were down and Lazul moved them from his hips to his knees, an impressive nine inches of hard cock jutted out from a patch of thick wiry black hair; already throbbing and leaking with precum. They had to break the kiss, for sake of needing oxygen, and Troy couldn't stop the moan that left his mouth.

"I..." he swallowed thickly and looked up at Lazul, the younger man practically hovering over his own body as he held him up "Damn, Laz... I..." he really didn't know *what* to say... The attraction, the lust, all of it was so strong right now and he could hardly contain himself. Fingers that had previously been squeezing Lazul's ass moved to spread his cheeks open and he pressed a few digits downward to Lazul's puckered hole, seeking out to see just how slicked up Lazul was and if Troy would need any extra lubricant to help them "You make me so crazy... I... I've been waiting for this day to happen... ever since like... a week after we really started seeing more of each other at the Pack House..." Troy admitted, a slight blush coming to his own cheeks and neck.

Lazul panted and nibbled at Troys neck, hand stroking at the impressive length "Then s...show me" he tells him looking up, their eyes meeting "Show me how much you have wanted this, wanted me... i...i've wanted you so badly since i met you too." he says blushing more and returned to giving soft nibbles and sucks on Troys neck and shoulder.

He stroked at Troys shaft, spreading his precum along his length with one hand while the other teased at the hefty balls that were attached. "Please... i...i need you" he says as he continues. his body felt odd, like he was starting to burn up inside and despite how cold it was he felt hot and extremely needy "I...i need you so badly...Please..."

Troy groaned a little louder, head falling back and giving Lazul plenty of access to his neck "Shhh, don't you worry, Laz... I've got you." Troy murmured, fingers gently pressing into Lazul's hole and spreading the omega's tight rim little by little with thick fingers "Just... not here... Not on the couch." He whispered, one arm wrapping around Lazul's thighs and the other still gently pushing in and out of Lazul's hole to get him prepared for what was to come.

Troy stood up carefully with Lazul, letting his jeans fall to the floor with a heavy thump - wallet, keys, phone, all hitting the solid wood floor. He kicked out of the jeans and then carried Lazul into his bedroom, laying the younger man down on the silk sheets of his California King bed. He crawled up and between Lazul's legs and smiled down at the younger man, bending his head to kiss him lightly "You can be as loud as you want, Laz... No one will hear you for miles." Troy told him as he reached down to his own cock, grasping the base and pressing it against Lazul's hole gently, the slick was practically everywhere - on Lazul's thighs and ass - it made it extremely easy for that nine inches to start pushing in.

Troy groaned, again loudly, as Lazul's virgin-like tightness started sucking him in; no resistance given that he was an omega, but it was *still* so tight and Troy trembled with the effort to not just slam in. He wanted to be generous, caring, affectionate; not the animal that he so naturally was. Arms braced the bed on either side of Lazul's head as Troy started slowly thrusting just half of his length in and out of Lazul, opening the young omega's body up to him more and more.

Lazul moaned loudly as Troy pushed in and started humping. he gasped and gripped at Troys hips as he started humping into him. he certainly didn't hold back his moans, his tight hole squeezing at the length that was being pushed into him as he cried out loudly and lustfully. he pulled a little at troys hips enticing him to go deeper and harder.

"T...Troy o...oh god d...don't stop!" he moaned out loudly "M...More p..please i...i can take it!" he adds, nails scratching a little at Troys hips. his slick only seemed to increase the more he was humped permitting Troy to go faster hand harder. His hole clenched down hard and the more troy pounded into him the hotter he felt inside. the hotter he felt the more he wanted from Troy.

Troy growled, ducking his head down to Lazul's neck and biting into the soft flesh, teeth digging in against the flesh as the moans of ecstasy started ripping from Lazul's throat, only spurring Troy on and making him thrust harder and faster, pushing his entire length deeper inside of Lazul to the point of bottoming out with each thrust. His fingers were gripping onto the sheets tightly and their sweat-slicked bodies were sticking to the silk material.

"Fuckkkk, you are so tight, Laz." Troy growled against Lazul's neck, licking and sucking at the bite marks he had just placed there. He ground himself hard against Lazul's body one a few inward thrusts, balls growing tighter up and his knot already starting to firm at the base of his cock, making those ball-deep thrusts that much more difficult as he found it harder and harder to pull out. He was close to locking inside of Lazul's body, but he really didn't want to stop.

Troy lifted his head just enough to capture Lazul's lips once again, sloppily but heatedly kissing the young omega, their moans echoing into each other's mouths as Troy kept pounding with every ounce of strength he had. Really the old sounds in the room were the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, heavy pants and moans coming from the two men, and the bed scraping harshly against the hardwoods as the force of Troy's thrusts drove the bed against the wall and floor of his bedroom.

Lazul felt like he was in heaven, he body crying out for more and more of the mind numbing pleasure that Troy was giving him. the harder and deeper he went the more he wanted and he could feel that knot building, swelling getting ready to lock him in place. he returned the deep kiss, and panted agaisnt Troys face.

he wanted it so bad, to be tied and filled, his arms shifted to wrap around the alphas shoulders and he held him close, once the kiss broke he returned the bites and licks that troy was giving him, the act only turning him on more as the continued. he was soon pushing against that knot wanting it inside of him, wanting the Alpha to tie him,

"T...Troy p...please... f...fill me!" he moaned as his own shaft oozed preseed heavily against troys belly and abs. it didnt take much longer before Lazul couldn't hold back, releasing a near howl as he came between them, head thrown back in bliss exposing his neck for Troy to bite and leave his claiming mark.

Troy's fingers gripped tightly against the sheet, his knot full-sized now and just barely making it in and out of Lazul's body. A deep growl of pure carnal lust escaped him when the younger man's throat was exposed to him. Instinct mostly took over as he dropped his head down, canines extending just slightly to complete the entire mating ritual. He bit into Lazul's neck, tasting the coppery tang of blood in his mouth as he pierced the skin and branded Lazul as his and his alone.

At that end, his cock slammed in deep and hard, hips jerking upward slightly and officially locking him deep into place inside of Lazul's body; heavy amounts of hot semen started pumping into the Omega's womb, filling him up and warming that already over-heated body even more.

Troy growled and released Lazul's neck slowly, gently licking the puncture wounds and applying a bit of pressure with his tongue to stem the bleeding - just because he had black sheets didn't mean he needed to get blood on them. Once he was sure that the heavy bleeding was done, Troy lifted his head up and looked down into Lazul's eyes, one hand coming up to cup the side of Lazul's face, fingers gently stroking the contours of the young omega's cheek bone "Mine... Mine... Mine." Troy whispered as he bent his head to kiss Lazul passionately, hips once again jerking slightly inside of Lazul's body and causing the older man to gasp just slightly "Definitely mine." Troy said with a definitive nod.

Lazul saw stars when he was bitten and felt the hot seed fill him. while it did indeed warm his belly, it soothed the heat he had been denying he was in and had been trying to suppress. he panted and returned the deep passionate kiss and gasped at the feeling of him jerk a little inside of him and nodded tiredly.

"Y...Yours" he says fondly and gave him another kiss hand gently rubbing at Troys chest "Only yours" he finished a wide smile on his sleepy face. his hands shifted to pull Try as close against him as he could, his nose buried in the Alpha's neck just breathing his scent as he started to doze despite the fact he didn't want to sleep, he wanted to bask in his new mates company.

he felt so good now, full, loved, stated and safe, the last thing he muttered was 'don't let this be a dream' as he finally succumbed to his bodies desire for sleep.

Troy sighed and smiled against the top of Lazul's head, arms wrapped around the young Omega's back and he slowly turned them so that Troy was on his back and Lazul was laying on top of him - not wanting to crush the younger man while they slept. Fingers lightly ran up and down Lazul's back as he stared up at the ceiling of the cabin, soaking in all that had happened in just a few short hours - he had not expected to go from single to mated in less than five hours, but... He was there now, and he definitely wasn't going to complain. Already he felt deeply attracted too, and probably even in love with, Lazul, and there was no changing that.

Sleep came at a bit of a slower rate for Troy as he thought about everything, but he knew that he had to uphold his end of the unspoken deal between himself and Lazul now. They were mates now, he wanted that to last forever; there was no if, ands, or buts about it. This was truly what he wanted, had wanted all along, just had no idea how to achieve it.

"I'm not going anywhere, Laz." Troy whispered against the top of his mate's head, fingers tightening just a bit around Lazul's back and holding his mate closer. It was a good thing they were both worn out from their exertions. Troy's cock was still deeply locked inside of Lazul, and would be for several hours, so sleep seemed like the best course of action. His eyes slipped shut and he wore a smile on his face the entire time - it didn't matter, no one could see them in the privacy of Troy's cabin, this was going to be their private oasis... No more prying eyes and no more painful pasts... A new future was ahead of them and Troy definitely couldn't wait now.

"Mmm, I prefer to keep food prep and sex separate." Muttered Mitsuo with a small chuckle. He couldnt hide his shaky breaths as Rowen teased his neck, leaning his head back to give better access. "I've only ever topped..." he muttered, giving away that he was a virgin to being bottom.

He gave a soft grasp when he was pulled closer, pressing his growing erection against Rowen's. He was quite impressive, both compared to his height, and the fact he was an omega...but that bulge in the front of his pants didnt lie, he was hiding a little monster down there.

"I'll let you top this time but-" Giving a gentle push they both fell back onto Tsu's couch, Rowen sat on his lap grinding his hips against him, "-I call it if there's a next time." His own member was nothing to shy away from, he was only over average for an Alpha though it's not like his actions were very Alpha-Ish in the first place. 
He was already the pack reject so why not be a submissive Alpha sometimes to.

~Help me I'm human~

Mitsuo smirked as they moved, giving a small grunt as he fell back on the couch. He was glad his couch was nice and deep, plenty of room for them as he got himself comfortable. He grunted when Rowen situated himself on his lap, hands moving to his hips as he rocked his own up. "If there's a next time." He nodded. He propped his upper body up and pointed to the end table behind the other. "There's a tube of lube." He said, giving him a smirk. He knew alphas couldnt produce slick...he wanted to see if Rowen would prep himself or request him to do it....or just go without prep.

Rowen smirked nipping at the others ear lopes gently,
"Nah I'm good. I like it a bit rough if you couldn't tell by my bruises." He was partially joking as he working the others clothes off continuing with his own afterwards. 
Once both were naked he went to work massaging the Omega drawing his tongue down his chest and stomach. Rowen sat up again settling himself Tsu's rod. He winced at first but the more he worked it the Omega's pre lubbed him up pretty well. He moaned bouncing up and down lightly watching the emotions play out on Mitsuo's face.

~Help me I'm human~

Mitsuo couldn't help a rather submissive noise when his ears were nipped, giving a hint at one of his sweet spots. He shifted and helped get his clothes off, underneath he was pale, only tattoos marking his arms and upper back. His body looked soft, but tough muscle hid just beneath.

"Mmh...alright." He said, shrugging, it was his choice. He squirmed a bit when his pants were finally removed, finally exposing his impressive cock. 7 inches, uncut, and with a reverse prince albert tucked under the loose skin. He gave a drawn out moan as Rowen massaged him, back arching as the tongue running down his body. He looked up at Rowen, hands settling on his hips before giving a strained moan as he started to move. "F-fuck..." He breathed, rolling his hips up into the other's movements, letting his eyes slide closed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PregWolf3
01-26-2018, 03:35 AM
Last Post by Okamiryun
08-24-2015, 05:42 AM
Last Post by pregnantlover24
04-25-2015, 03:25 PM