C A Wolves Pack [INVITE ONLY!!!]

Mitsuo was trying to kick the horny wolves, but their attention was getting to him. Every brush against his trapped erection, grope of his ass, and dominating growl was weakening the omega's resolve. His body craved the attention, to be bred by so many virile males.

He yelped when he was yanked from the group, falling atop Rowen straddling one of his legs. He couldnt help grinding his hips against him while hiding his face. His ears were bright red and he was trembling. "G-get me out of here...." he panted, looking over his shoulder at all the alphas. Eyes drifting down to the bulges in their pants, his own erection throbbing in anticipation.

He tensed when a voice rang out over the arguing and fighting alphas. They stopped and growled, pointing at the omega. One even stepping up to speak. "This bitch thinks he can show up here in heat and deny us even though he's not mated." He growled, another piping up, "yeah. Should've stayed home." Growled the second wolf. But they dispersed, frustrated and angry.

"Damn are you-?" Though with one look at him it was clear to Rowen the there had gone into heat. 
He helped him to stand as the wolves dispersed and being the ass he was yelled after a few of them,
"Already claimed this one last night!" One of the Alphas near him turned toward him and with a angry hand slapped him hard across the face and sent him to his knees again. 
Red looked ready to lunge at the Alpha who stuck him but the words he said silenced his actions,
"Oh please you claimed him? For about the next two weeks til you find something more interesting to fuck. If he's your mate then so is over half the pack whore." 

~Help me I'm human~

Mitsuo wobbled to his feet with Rowen's help, lowering his head and tugging the front of his hoodie down to hide the bulge in his pants. He shrank back when Rowen shouted at the others, so deeply embarrassed by his situation. He had felt a bit odd this morning, but he didnt think this would happen.

"He lifted his head slightly when one of the alphas commented about Rowen's exploits, glancing to him, then back at the ground. He hated this feeling, having no control over himself. How much he wanted the pack of alphas to just ravage him. He squirmed in place, feeling the slick between his ass cheeks, subtly rubbing himself through his clothes while holding his hoodie down.

"I'm...not supposed to go into heat.....for another week." He muttered, his voice small and strained.

Lazul managed to find himself food and a place to sit while still able to watch the goings on. he had gotten food for both himself and Troy, having taken a guess at what he would want. he shivered a little when he heard said alpha yell out dominantly. it triggered another burst of his dying heat translating to arousal.

he paid no mind when the Alpha's started to disperse focusing on his food which he ate slowly enjoying the food.
"Well well, seems we have another needy slut in heat" a voice said from behind him and he didn't register that they were speaking of him till he felt hands roaming over his body

"Come with me and ill show you a good time!" the dominant male said directly into his ear and seemed to be ignoring the bite on his neck. Lazul couldn't help but whimpers loudly and shiver trying to pull away to no success. when the male started trying to pull him from his chair, one arm around his chest and one groping his crotch he could only think of one thing to do.

"TROY!!!" he screamed desperately.

Available for conversation, pm me.

Troy pointed at Rowen, growling slightly "Get him the hell out of here, Red! Take him to my cabin and do *something* with him!" Troy grabbed his key from his pocket and slapped the metal object against Rowen's chest.

He turned to the lingering Alpha's and Beta's "GO! Back to the party! Show's over!" he shouted, breaking up all the rest of the horny vultures.

The moment he heard Lazul screaming for him, his blood ran cold for a second, before it turned boiling hot with rage, he whipped around to see someone touching *his* mate, and a vicious, angry growl erupted from his chest. Without a thought, or care, he shifted right then and there; shredded fabric exploding around his body as it went from human to wolf in seconds.

Speed got him from one location to the next and he was now standing on the table, hovering over Lazul and snarling in the oblivious Alpha's face, white drool building up as he bared his teeth. The Alpha quickly released Lazul and started backing up, hands raised in the air, but with each step that the Alpha took, Troy followed, hair raised and making the huge Dire Wolf descendent look larger than he actually was; no one messed with his mate - pack or not.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Lazul looked a mix between relieved and scared to see Troy. on one hand he was relieved that he was there defending him, fending off the Alpha who had tried to assault him. On the other, he had never been so close to an angry, and huge wolf, at least not since he had joined this pack. he reached out, wrapping his arms around the large canines chest and buried his face into his neck.

all around them the event seemed to come to a stop, everyone watching to see just what was going to happen. the offending Alpha took his chance to make a bolt for it, and when Lazul felt Troy's muscles tense to pounce after him he gripped a bit tighter.

"Don't" he says softly into the wolfs neck trying to settle the angry male "Stay with me... please... he isn't worth it..." he gave a soft nuzzle and kiss before adding.
"Im yours, not his... and that wont change" hoping that that would calm his instincts somewhat.

Troy relaxed, slightly, with Lazul's arms around him - he wouldn't charge, not with his mate attached to him like that. He had a duty to protect Lazul, and that also meant from himself. So with a frustrated snort, he turned and laid his head over Lazul's shoulder, huffing slightly. This night was a disaster already and they still had a lot of event left to deal with.

Things seemed to be calming down though, which was good. Only bad thing? Troy was stuck in this form, unless he felt like sitting there in the nude.

He laid his head on top of the table after a few minutes, staring at the plate that Lazul had brought out for him. With a whine and his ears going back, he nudged the plate and then looked up at Lazul mournfully - he was hungry, but he despite appearances, he wasn't going to act like an animal - especially not at the dinner table. His mother had at least taught him to be respectful of where he ate, and those respects carried over in either form.

Lazul smiles and pat his mates ears softly "Wait here a minute" he said then got up and quickly rushed off. he found the souvenir tent and got some clothes that looked to be Troys size befode rushing back to offer them to him.

"I know they arent the best quality... and are a bit tacky... but will these do?" he asked holding them out to him "You.... can change here and dress quick or find a shaded spot if youd like... ill keep your food safe."

Rowen scrambled to his feet, having to grasp quickly at the key to avoid Loosing it in the sand.
"Y-Yah I will." He answer to Troy was shaky forgetting how mad his friend could get, seeing him bound away in his wolf form left him stunned for a moment as well before tucking a arm around Mitsuo's shoulders to lead him away.
"Come on the Cabins not far." Ushering him quickly along the worn path he tried not to get overwhelmed by the scent of arosul coming off the other.

~Help me I'm human~

Troy would certainly hate being in the clothes - given he had his own defined style - but he shifted, right there in front of everyone; not at all caring, and then took the cotton shorts and shirt from Lazul, pulling the articles of clothing on. He sighed and sat down on the picnic bench, tugging his plate of food closer and tucking into it happily.

"I'm sorry about that..." he mumbled with a mouthful, but at least covered his mouth to speak "sometimes these Alpha's are rather idiotic, especially when they smell someone in heat, or a dying heat." Troy said, reaching out to push a strand of hair behind Lazul's ear.

He brought his mate closer, once his mouth was empty, and kissed him lightly on the lips, forehead resting against Lazul's lightly "You okay though? He didn't hurt you or touch you anywhere inappropriately? Cause I'll... well, I'll do something, but we won't talk about what that is - not here."

Mitsuo looked up slightly as the alpha who broke up the mob tossed a key to Rowen, biting at his lip at his suggestion...then watching with wide eyes as said alpha charged after another, shifting so quickly into his wolf form. Just seeing that only fueled Mitsuo's burning arousal.

He snapped out of it when Rowen put an arm around him and ushered him off, moving quickly away from the party. "Th-this wasnt supposed to happen." He mumbled once they were away from most of the noise. He took deep breaths, just trying to calm himself down enough to think...but that was easier said than done.

he blushed seeing his change and dress but he didnt complain about the show.
"w...well he didnt get his hand inside my pants but he...he was trying to" he admits blushing a little. he was happy that Troy was showing interest in his well being.

"You... you dont need to do anything... maybe talk to your dad about it? althought that would me admitting to him that we are together... will you be ok to do that?"

Troy shook his head and slid his hand through Lazul's hair, gently twisting the strands of his mate's hair and nuzzling him gently "It's my job to handle these matters, Laz. Since I'm the pack leader in training... Even if I told him about it, I would still have to handle it." Troy said quietly, pecking Lazul's lips lightly.

"I don't have a problem admitting to him that you and I are together. I'd proudly yell it to the world, Laz..." Troy said with a smile on his lips "So, if you want me to talk to my dad - I will, but I already know how the conversation is going to go."

he nods and returns the affections, he is a little taken back by his boasting on how much he would be willing to exclaim that they were mated. He tilted his head a little, almost cutely in curiosity as to what he means on a few things though.
"Why do you need to handle it?" he asks curiously "A...and what do you mean you know how it would go?" somehow he was semi-unsure he wanted to really know the answer but then his self depreciating inner voice was the one working those concerns.

Neither were aware they were being watched from afar by someone that the Acrtic Wolf knew a little too well. Visitors from other packs were common at this event after all. However this person is from Lazul's previous pack and certainly did recognize the omega. An omega who he couldn't believe was still alive.

Troy laughed lightly and shrugged his shoulders as he went back to eating the few foods on his plate "How else am I going to learn to take over for my father, if I don't do the things he would normally do, Laz? I have to learn, and handling small problems like this - or that..." he nodded toward where Red and Mitsuo had been earlier in the evening "How will I learn to handle larger problems when the time comes?"

Another shrug as he chewed one of the meatballs, covering his mouth once again to talk "My father and I have had the conversation about me one day getting a mate; back then it was an unknown mate, but now I know who my mate is - and he does too, likely." Troy reached over and squeezed Lazul's thigh gently, smiling at him "Telling him how I've finally found 'the one' will go simply - he'll be proud of me, threaten me that if I don't take care of my mate he'll do something drastic, and then hug me and call my mother into the room so she can do the same exact thing."

he nods and chuckled softly "Well... i hope id still have a mate afterwards." he says and gives a playful smile "Otherwise who will give them grand pups?" if he had his tail it would be wagging playfully right now. he returned to his own food as two bottles of cider were placed on the table in front of them and he looks up curiously at the person who was delivering it. his eyes went wide recognizing them but he stayed silent.

"Gift from the Winnipeg pack, Alpha." is all the male says, eyes burning into Lazul's own before he turns and leaves, disappearing into the crowd quickly. Lazul gave a soft whimper eyes turning to look at the bottles, eyeing them like they might bite him.

Troy raised an eyebrow as he stared at the two bottles of cider "They aren't even serving cider here..." he muttered, grabbing both of the bottles and pushing them aside to the end of the table "We aren't going to drink them. If I want a drink - we will get our own beverages..." Troy said quietly, shaking his head as he hooked an arm over Lazul's shoulders and scooted closer to his mate "I don't trust drinks that I don't see physically poured in front of me, or are sealed by manufacturing companies... It's just a rule I have to avoid potential drugs being in my - or anyone I'm with - systems"

Troy lowered a hand to Lazul's stomach and lightly rubbed; clearly his own subconscious was thinking, maybe even just for the future, that he had to protect his pups - not knowing that Lazul was already potentially carrying. "I won't risk your life, nor my own..." Troy said quietly, resting his chin on Lazul's shoulder "Now, who was that guy? Because the two of you seemed to know each other..."

Lazul whimpered softly turning to look at Troy and the Alpha could see the near panicked terror he was in. "H...H...He is same as you... n..next Alpha to the Winnipeg pack..." he answers with a shiver, clutching at his shoulders and looking around to see if he could spot him. he was nearly jumping at the shadows cast by the large bonfire.

"I...I came from that pack..." he adds then gives a shakey breath "I...I... Cant go back... don't make me go back... " he seems truly terrified on that possibility even though Troy would never send him back. Whatever had happened in that pack clearly wasn't good and the male was clearly in distress, his mind making him remember what it was that had happened.

Troy wrapped his arms around Lazul and kissed him lightly, first on the lips, then the cheek and the forehead "Shhh, shhh..." he murmured softly, rubbing his hands up and down Lazul's back lightly "I'm not going to send you anywhere... You're here to stay, for however long you want to stay..." Troy said quietly, kissing the side of Lazul's ear "You're mine, babe... You're mine."

lazul seemed to calm as Troy kept his actions going. His eyes however kept darting around the area then back to the bottles. he didn't know the meaning behind them, although the giant eye on the label made him think it meant they were watching him. he wanted to just run and hide at home in his bed but he tried to fend off those feelings to stay and enjoy the evening with Troy.

he gave a shuddering sigh and started to stand up "I...I need a drink" he says grabbing his wallet "would you like anything?" it was an act that was more he needed to move around than needed the drink. Sadly he was a light weight, not having drunk alcohol before which meant that even one would probably get him quite drunk.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PregWolf3
01-26-2018, 03:35 AM
Last Post by Okamiryun
08-24-2015, 05:42 AM
Last Post by pregnantlover24
04-25-2015, 03:25 PM