C A Wolves Pack [INVITE ONLY!!!]

Troy moaned loudly, head arched back as if here howling. The tightness of Lazul's clamping hole driving him over the edge of orgasm as he slammed in once more, knot permanently locking into place inside of his mate and pumping a bellyful of hot seed into Lazul's womb. Troy groaned, slowly rocking his hips in circles to the throbbing of his cock and pounding of his heart.

It took a bit for him to calm down again, but soon enough he was turning himself and Lazul over on the couch, pillowing the younger man on top of his body and positioning his feet on the couch so that Lazul's hips were angled just slightly, forcing his seed to stay inside of Lazul's body "You are absolutely certain that you wanna get pregnant, Lazul?" Troy asked quietly, fingers rubbing lightly up and down Lazul's sweat-soaked back.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Lazul panted and smiled nodding and gave troy a deep kiss.
"Yes, of course i do," he says and murrs loudly giving him another lighter kiss "i wouldn't have asked for them if i didn't want them." he presses close to Troy, not caring that his see is being smeared between them. He really did want pups, and not just out of some Omega desire to have them for his alpha.

"We should try this in wolf form some time" he mused softly before giving a loud yawn "Think we should go shower before we pass out?"

Available for conversation, pm me.

Red had drifted off for a few moments, the noises through the door not bothering him as he was used to the sound of sex. Though through his light doze he felt Tsu begin to move around again,
"You good kitten? I can go get something from the kitchen if you need it." Sliding an arm over him he murmured his words into the others neck. 
Giving him a light nuzzle he had yet to open his eyes enjoying the sweet scent wafting over his sensing from laying so close to the other.

~Help me I'm human~

Troy shook his head slowly, eyes closed as he basked in the afterglow of sex. "Nah... Only one bathroom in the house and I ain't walking through the bedroom to get to it either." Troy said as he rubbed up and down Lazul's back, tracing random patterns across his mates flesh. "We'll shower up in the morning when it's safe to go into my bedroom again... Hopefully they'll be gone... or at least dressed by then."

he chuckles and nods nuzzling into him and pulling him close.
"Mmm, lets sleep for now..." he says feeling so pleasently full, more pleasently than ever before. althought that wasnt hard due to his past experiences.

for now though he just wanted to sleep with Troy tied inside of him and wake up with him against him.

Mitsuo made a small noise at the nuzzling, leaning into it slightly. He mumbled something in his sleep, but it was difficult to understand. He shifted slightly before turning over to face Rowen. Without a word, he nuzzled up against the man's chest and relaxed again.

Though, by morning he'd probably be sprawled across the bed and snoring...a habit he had when he slept in beds that weren't his.

Red woke several hours later to Tsu being more tangled around him than how they'd fallen asleep. Smirking he gently removed one of his legs from across his waist and slid out of bed giving a lot stretch before going to raid Troy's closet. Finding the pair of black sweats he always gravitated to steal with he was over he threw them on leaving his chest bare. Though the pants still hung a bit low on his waist showing off the V in his hips. Having no underwear on showed off other things as well but he paid no mind to it as he sauntered out of the room.
"Morning lovebirds!" He called catching glance of skin from the couch where his friend and date laid, "Morning whiskey anyone? I'll pick you up more later if I finish it Troy." Seeing his and Mitsuo's clothes piled near the edge of the couch he smirked wondering how the omega would react to waking up naked.

~Help me I'm human~

Troy had been wide awake for a while now, but with Lazul laying on top of him and sleeping soundly, he hadn't been able to move much. When Red came through, Troy tilted his head back to look at his best friend "No whiskey for me... It's too early to be getting drunk right now." Troy said and yawned loudly, shifting just a bit; luckily his knot had slipped out of Lazul sometime during the night, but unfortunately they were now a sticky mess with their fluids. They were also both completely uncovered - having not covered up last night after their romp.

"You are making breakfast, aren't you? You make some killer breakfast, if nothing else, Red..." Troy teased and smiled; what he really wanted was a cigarette and to stretch out his stiff muscles. Carefully he rolled Lazul off of his body and onto the backing of the couch; he stood up as quickly as possible and laid Lazul back down onto his stomach before finding those dreaded shorts from yesterday and pulling them on "I'm starving... and I need a smoke..." He walked toward the freezer, hoping to find a pack of cigarettes somewhere in the ice box.

"Too early?? It's 5 o'clock somewhere for me anytime." He winked sliding an arm past Troy to grab out the bottle of Captain Morgan's he spotted. 
He put on some coffee first, getting the smell wafting through the cabin before adding a shot or two to his morning caffeine.
"What cha' want me to make? I could go for a meaty breakfast but that's always my preference." He chuckled digging around the kitchen for pancake mix.
Getting the warm fuzzy feeling of alcohol's hug through his body he hummed as he set about mixing together food.

~Help me I'm human~

Mitsuo grumbled when Rowen moved him, curling up in the blankets. He was comfy, despite not being in his own bed. Something about Rowen's scent helped calm him. But soon the aroma of coffee began to waft into the room. He groaned and peeked out before sitting up and looking around the room blankly.

He groaned, not seeing his clothes anywhere. He pulled the blankets around himself, nibbling at his lipring...he was still feeling his heat. "Fuck....where's my shit?" He mumbled, squirming and giving a frustrated whine.

"Such a lush... You really should think about cutting back, just a little." Troy said, finally finding a pack of his cigarettes; he ripped the cellophane wrapper off and lifted the cardboard top, lifting it to his nose to inhale the sweet aroma that had been calling his name. He glanced over at Lazul and frowned - smoking inside would be prohibited if his mate actually was pregnant... He looked down at the pack longingly and sighed "Have to smoke these outside..."

He gestured to the back porch before moving to go that way. He sat on the banister railing that overlooked a drop off to the forest and then the beach that was just a few yards away. He pulled a cigarette out of the pack and then lit it up with the butane torch that was on the railing. Taking a long drag, he sighed as he let the smoke out.

Lazul started to stir as the smell of coffee filled the room. he yawned and groaned a little as he opened his eyes looking for Troy as he sat up but froze and meeped as he realized Red was in the room, and looking in his direction. he nearly yelped as he quickly scrambled to pull his clothes on.

"Wh...where is Troy?" he asked softly, a deep blush to his cheeks and he covered up knowing the male had seen everything. however it surprised red that Lazul hadn't been embarrassed about his crotch being exposed but rather the rest of him. His pale skin showed scars over his arms, legs and belly. some of the looked like they had possibly been lethal if he hadn't been a werewolf.

Red glanced up and down the others body giving a nod of approval to his looks, not a hint of embarrassment on his face as he sipped his alcohol laced coffee.
"Mmmm, I think he went outside, didn't wanna smoke inside for some reason." He shrugged and turned back to grabbing more breakfast things from the fridge, "Ya like food kid? Troy wanted breakfasto so I'm cooking." He heard rustling from the bedroom, a whine reaching his ears as Tsu couldn't find his clothes.
"Kittens awake be right back." He winked and scooped up Tsu's clothes as he walked by tossing them at the Omega as he walked in the room.
"Morning!"

~Help me I'm human~

Mitsuo could make out voices outside the room. One he recognized as Rowen's, but two others he didnt quite remember. He sat on the bed, contemplating wrapping himself in the blanket like a robe to go get his stuff. But, thankfully, Rowen brought it in for him.

"aah, morning" he said, catching his things. He didnt make eye contact, still embarrassed by his behavior...and the fact he was still in heat. Though, that was a good thing, meant no accidents happened. But it also meant being tortured by his own hormones for several more days.

Rowen noticed the growing pink starting to tint Tsu's cheeks and smirked when he looked away. Feeling like he wanted to tease the other he gently cupped his chin and lifted his face for a whiskey coffee flavored kiss. He pulled away ruffling Tsu's hair with a chuckle,
"Still sweet like last night kitten, or is that just me?" He joked turned to leave the bedroom,
"Troy's probably gonna wanna shower soon so I'd dress quickly and come join us unless you wanna turn the real alpha on today." His eyes traveling up and down the omega's body once more before returning to the kitchen to start making bacon.

~Help me I'm human~

Troy came back in after he had finished his cigarette, the smell of bacon and coffee waking him up even more then the cigarette. Thankfully everyone was now awake, although his bedroom was still heavily occupied by the in-heat omega. A deep growl rumbled in his chest as the scent of Tsu's heat overpowered the rest of the scents in his cabin, even the cigarette smoke still clinging to his body was not enough to mask that scent.

"Fuck... I didn't think he would still be in heat!" Troy semi-shouted, his fists clenching tight as he grit his teeth and started pacing the living room and kitchen. Even with Lazul in the room; he couldn't necessarily avoid the scent of Tsu's heat, being a 'True Alpha' put him up there with one of those people who could have multiple mates, but he always saw himself as a one-mate person, and he really did not want to go back on that moral of his.

Mitsuo wouldn't deny that he enjoyed the kiss, the alcohol on Rowen's lips making his own tingle gently. He made a soft noise at the hair ruffling, and was going to answer when he heard Troy in the other room. He shrank back into the bed, tugging the blankets up around himself. "wasn't there a spare room? Not his room?" He asked as Rowen left. He nibbled at his lipring for a moment before tugging his clothes on and hesitantly following.

"S-sorry..." He mumbled, keeping his head low. "Maybe I'll just head home..." He added, glancing to Troy, then to Lazul nearby...He didn't want to torment the man if he was already mated.

Hearing Mitsuo speak he set the burners to low and came back out to hook an arm around the Omega's waist.
"Could head to my home, I live on the cliff above here. No need to  let them listen to our show again right?" He smirked and winked over at Troy.
Though he did have a slight look of confusion on his face why the other Alpha hadn't just finished Tsu off for him. Sharing was caring after all and it's not like finding Troy with his partner of choice was a strange thing after all.

~Help me I'm human~

Troy shook his head, skin vibrating almost violently with the need to just bend Tsu over and take what the other was offering; his cock was hard and tenting his shorts but he tried ignoring it "I need a shower! None of you need to leave, have to leave... I just.... Need time." He growled, stalking past the duo and trying to will his hard cock to go away. Hopefully a cold shower would take care of it, but he couldn't exactly go get in the shower every time his cock got hard while Tsu was there and in heat.

He stripped down quickly and stood in the glass enclosure of his shower - one of the few upgraded items he had in his cabin, just needing *something* that would ease away aches and pains. He let cold water cascade over his heated flesh, sighing in relief as his erection started fading away - although he knew it would return, he just hoped he could get through breakfast before that happened.

Mitsuo glanced to Rowen, thinking that his idea sounded good...especially considering the way Troy looked. He nearly yelped when the alpha shouted, shrinking slightly against Rowen. He swallowed thickly, frowning and looking down as he played with a stray string on his sleeve.

"I hate this..." he mumbled, moving to sit down in the kitchen. "Humans don't deal with this shit." He grumbled, setting his elbows on the table and resting his chin in his hands.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PregWolf3
01-26-2018, 03:35 AM
Last Post by Okamiryun
08-24-2015, 05:42 AM
Last Post by pregnantlover24
04-25-2015, 03:25 PM