O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)

《Don't sweeten me... I won't forgive you so soon》 gave him a smack on the forehead

Daniel back off and go back to work to sort everything was in the boxes they receive.

(01-08-2022, 07:37 PM)Shane20 Wrote:  
(01-08-2022, 07:35 PM)Roselockheart Wrote:  
(01-08-2022, 06:59 PM)Shane20 Wrote:  
(01-08-2022, 06:51 PM)Roselockheart Wrote:  
(01-08-2022, 05:17 PM)Shane20 Wrote:  David smile when he see Alex begin to wake up a few hours later.
Alex stretches looking at David
«Hi! How do you feel? » ask David gently.
He looks up at David " been better
«do you feel pain somewhere? » Ask David softly.
Alex looks up confused " what you mean

(01-09-2022, 01:53 AM)Roselockheart Wrote:  
(01-08-2022, 07:37 PM)Shane20 Wrote:  
(01-08-2022, 07:35 PM)Roselockheart Wrote:  
(01-08-2022, 06:59 PM)Shane20 Wrote:  
(01-08-2022, 06:51 PM)Roselockheart Wrote:  Alex stretches looking at David
«Hi! How do you feel? » ask David gently.
He looks up at David " been better
«do you feel pain somewhere? » Ask David softly.
Alex looks up confused " what you mean
«to be sure you are okay», answered David.

Alex nods his head "I I'm fine

(01-09-2022, 02:15 AM)Roselockheart Wrote:  Alex nods his head "I I'm fine
«Do you want to come in my arms? » Ask David.

(01-09-2022, 12:59 AM)Shane20 Wrote:  Daniel back off and go back to work to sort everything was in the boxes they receive.

Howie was bored, but he finally found some activity in the big house. Specifically, reading a book. They had quite a collection so he chose something interesting

Daniel smile softly when he see Howie in the living room with a book in his hands.

The boy was immersed in reading that he had no idea what was going on around him or what time it was. He finally fell asleep on the couch

Daniel place gently a warm blanket on Howie when he see his love asleep on the couch and place a soft kiss on his head.

Howie muttered softly in his sleep and murmured feeling the kiss. He lay down on the couch and fell asleep there like that with a little smile on his lips

Daniel let him sleep peacefully and goes to the kitchen to prepare a very good meal. He was very happy and he sing softly.

Howie is awakened by his singing and laughs quietly. He walks up from behind him and grabs a spoon, which he puts to his mouth as a microphone. 《Can you feel the love tonight?》

Daniel turn around and smile at him with love. He take him gently into his arms and kiss him softly. «yes », answered Daniel as he continue to sing.

Howie blushes and looks away shyly. He touches his stomach. 《Daddy loves you, did you hear?"》 he says to his stomach and then looks at him a little embarrassed 《I decided. I want to go to the hospital for treatment. And giving birth here. 》

«I love you both! Okay for the hospital love. Anything you want », said Daniel with love and a safe voice.

Howie looks at him with his forehead posted. 《You are strange... But the kind》 gives him an unexpected compliment

«Thanks love! Are you hungry? » Ask Daniel with a smile and he rubbed gently Howie belly.

《A little bit... I would like to eat meat》 he says and embarrasses himself a bit, feeling his presence close to Daniel

«I cook italian meat balls with cheese and it is almost ready », add Daniel softly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by xxjadeexx
06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Klayko
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM