C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy)

Violet shook her head. "No, I have to go. But I will visit again soon." She held onto the tea like a precious treasure, along with t lingering warmth of his fingers. "Thank you...for everything." She tucked the tea away safely and put her hood back up. With one last lingering look, she exited the tea shoppe.

-+
AllbAlex needed to reach his own end was hearing Elliot call his name-he loved that sound the most and followed shortly after, coming deep inside him. "You were amazing," he breathed. He let Elliot take a moment to rest while he wiped up the spend and sweat between them. "Have I said I love you yet?"

((I’m thinking the king is waiting at the castle and tells Elliot he has had his last day of freedom as from the following day onwards he will be locked in his room with his ‘illness’ until it has been ‘rectified’ and he asks for one more evening with Violet and after the exercise of the day and the stress he goes into labour? And Violet can tell him all about Liam just prior to that ))

Elliot smiled warmly as his love took care of them “Perhaps but I’m always happy to hear it again” he said smiling brightly at him “I love you too, so very much” he said happily and pulled Alex down to him turning to his side for them to cuddle for a while.

(( I'm down c: ))
"As many times as you like, handsome," Alex said. He cuddled Elliot close, snuggling with him while they relaxed. "If you are hungry, I can feed you, if you like?" He asked, sounding like a gigantic puppy; easy to please.

Elliot laughed gently “I am with child, I am always hungry” he teased playfully and slowly turned so he laid on his beloved’s chest. He happily opened his mouth as he was fed some fruit, he bit down the juice spreading across his tongue and also his love’s chest. He swallowed and leaned down licking Alex’s chest gently, cleaning up the juice for him.

Eager to please, Alex gave Elliot a few bites of his fruit, offering different fruits along with it. "Thank you my love," he said, humming happily. "Eat as much as you like, okay? I want to spoil you."

Elliot smiled gently and sat up before taking the fruits gently and squeezing them so the juice spilled on his beloveds naked chest before he moved starting to lick and suck down his partners body gently looking up at him from below.

Alex laughed, curious what he was doing, up until he started to lick the juice from him. "Careful, unless you want round number two, you may not want to do that," he said, rather breathless. "what am I supposed to do with such an amazing, handsome man doing such things to me?"

((Hmm what should we frame Liam for?))

((Maybe the king knows about them and sends a message from ‘violet’ to meet him at the castle and then makes it look like he’s thieving?))

Elliot smiled brightly looking up at his beloved as he made his way further down kissing and nipping gently before kissing his thighs gently and then taking his penis in his mouth before relaxing his throat and dipping his head down so that all of Alex was inside him.

Alex moaned, "l-love you don't have to..." He was clearly excited about the prospect regardless.

((Good idea. Should we skip ahead a bit then?))

Elliot hummed around him wanting to make his beloved happy as he began to move his head up and down holding his thighs trying to give him as much pleasure as possible.

((Were we going to have Elliot go into labour this night still? And have the king tell him he’s on bed rest and then him hang out with Violet for a bit? I think the Liam thing should wait until after he’s had the baby and Elliot and Alex have married as then the king would properly go after her? Does that make sense?))

((Yep^^ Just making sure I knew where we were. Makes sense to me c: ))

Alex moaned and grabbed a hold of the blanket, trying to find something to ground him. It hadn't been long since the last round, so he was still a bit overstimulated . He was afraid that he wouldn't be able to hold back as much. "Gods I love you," he said, smiling down at Elliot. "But don't push yourself too hard, okay?'

((Okay, sweet, all good))

Elliot rose an eyebrow looking up at him, trying to get him to see that he didn’t need to be mother henned. He could tell that Alex was still overstimulated and moved a hand up to hold his hips, his other arm supporting his weight from underneath as he bobbed his head up and down sucking and running his rough tongue along the bottom of Alex’s penis watching him happily.

Alex sighed at his beloved's stubbornness, knowing full well he was going to do what he wanted regardless of what Alex said. "O-okay, okay," he laughed, "but you may want to be careful, I'm very close..."
Despite their unique circumstances, his face turned beet red at the mental image of defiling the prince's face with his spend. He couldn't possibly.

Elliot smiled around him and pushed himself down so Alex’s penis hit the back of his throat, a clear invitation to spend his load into him. He had pleasured Elliot and now it was his turn to repay the favour. He knew they must head back soon and he wanted to make Alex feel as loved and satiated as possible before they parted.

It wasn't very long before Alex did just that; with a groan, he spilled into Elliot's mouth. 'Gods, you're amazing," he said, taking care to wipe his face after. "You're so perfect; I love you." And he kissed Elliot for what was very likely the thousandth time, but it was never enough.

Elliot smiled against his mouth kissing him back deeply “I love you so very much” he said softly against his mouth. He didn’t want to part from his love but knew if they stayed out much longer it would become suspicious “I don’t want to go back” he whispered sadly

"Soon we won't have to," Alex soothed, hugging him close. "I don't want to either. I love you so very much. And soon, we will be happy with our new family." He stroked Elliot's large bump, still incredulous after all this time that the two of them made a baby.

Elliot placed his hand over Alex’s gently feeling their little one move underneath their hands. He sighed gently “We should head back, we’ve probably been gone much to long” he said sadly squeezing Alex’s hand gently

Alex nodded sadly, and helped Elliot get dressed. Not because he thought Elliot was unable to do so so, but because he wanted to pamper him, and prolong their contact as much as possible. After which, he reluctantly dressed himself and packed up their picnic mess.

He held out his hand to Elliot, offering him a steadying hand as well as the step for a boost onto his horse.

Elliot allowed it knowing how the physical touch helped them when they parted. He kissed Alex again softly before taking his help to get back up on the horse grunting a little in effort as he did before smiling warmly down at his love pulling the cloak around him again to hide his rounded belly before they headed back to the stables.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post