C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy)

((How long do you want to have him labor for? I know for quite some time yet, just so I can have his mom give an answer))

Alex called for his mom. "Hey mom, are you awake?" He asked. "Can you come here?"

A minute later there was the sound of shuffling feet and a knock on the door.

"Enter," Alex called, and his mom appeared a second layer, a tired smile on her face. "How are you feeling, your highness? What can I do for you?" She walked over to the bed where the pained prince was laying.

((Probably another five or six hours, probably at 5cm dilated?))

Elliot groaned loudly as he tried to push the baby down despite his body not being ready groaning loudly “Am I close?” He asked tiredly tears falling down his cheeks “I need it out” he cried, his body shaking from exhaustion.

"I'm sorry dear," Alex's mother said after she had gotten a peek at Elliot's most intimate areas. "You've got quite some time to go yet. I know you're ready, but your body isn't. I would try to get some sleep if I were you; if you can."

"How much is quite some time?" Alex asked. "An hour?' he offered hopefully.

"More like five or six, if I had to guess," his mom offered with a wince. "You're only about five centimeters."

Alex tried to keep his own frustration in. After all, it wasn't him that was pushing out another human being. But for his beloved's sake, he wanted this over sooner rather than later.

Elliot cried out “Five or six hours…? Are you sure?” He asked brokenly “I can’t rest, they hurt so badly and are coming so often” he said tearfully before groaning as another pain hit and he held onto his stomach tightly panting heavily just trying to get through the pain.

"I'm sure honey, I'm sorry," Alex's mom said. "Let me get you a cool washcloth for your skin."

Alex offered his hand to squeeze again. "I'm right here my love. Squeeze as hard as you like." He agreed with his mom, they should try to get some sleep if they could.

((Should we have something happening at the castle while he labors?))

Elliot shook his head at the offer of Alex’s hand “I don’t want to hurt you” he whimpered digging his hands into the bed sheets breathing heavily. As the pain passed he moved to lay down on the bed trying to relax even a little bit.

(Like what?)

"The pain is nothing of it helps you," Alex soothed. "Try and relax."

His mom returned a few moments later with the cool cloth and a glass of water. "So you don't get dehydrated," she clarified.
((Hmm maybe they notice the prince is gone in the wee hours of the morning? Or the king comes to Violet with a new proposal at the crack of dawn? I don't know just throwing ideas out))

Elliot nodded and picked up the glass in his shaking hand sipping at it before putting it back down. He took Alex’s hand in his own pulling him flush against his own body despite the heat and sweat radiating off him “I don’t want to do this anymore” he cried softly.

((I think we should leave it until they go back as married for the change of proposal and that))

((okay sounds good))

"You're doing so well my love," Alex said, holding him close. "You're so strong; I'm so proud of you." He started dabbing his forehead with the cool cloth. "Do you think you can rest for a bit? You're going to need your strength for the rest of this journey."

Elliot moaned softly leaning into the cool cloth. He tried to rest but the pains were so intense and so often he found it hard to relax at all. Another few hours passed and by this stage Elliot was so exhausted he could barely find the energy to open his eyes as the pain ran through him again squeezing his partners hand so tightly as he panted trying to get enough oxygen into his lungs.

Alex's mom had cancer me back in a few times, checking on them and lightly fussing over them, particularly Elliot. She offered them food as well, which Alex had declined.

Alex stayed glued to his lover's side the whole time, trying to soothe him through his contractions. "I'm here, I'm here... Try to take a deep breath. You're close to being ready to push love. Not yet, but so close. You're doing so well."

Elliot shook his head crying “I can’t do this anymore” he sobbed and cried out in pain pushing his head back against his partners shoulder as the pain gripped him for what felt like forever but was only a minute. He gasped for breath as the pain passed not knowing he had been holding his breath.

Alex held his lover through the contractions. "You're amazing my love . You have this. You're so strong. " He rubbed his back and tried to encourage Elliot to take a deep breath. "Lay against me handsome. Let's try to get some rest."

Elliot chuckled dryly “There is no way I’m handsome right now” he laughed tiredly leaning back against his partner. He tried to rest at the behest of his partner but the contractions were coming so often and so strongly that he couldn’t rest anymore. He was covered in sweat and his cheeks were permanently flushed from the exhaustion and exertion his body was going through.

"you're always handsome to me," Alex told Elliot matter of factly. He continued to wipe his lover's face and forehead, trying to be on top of his needs during this time. He tried to let Elliot get comfy against him, continuously massaging his back, trying to ease his poor overworked muscles. "I love you so much handsome."

Elliot leaned into the cloth whenever it was placed on him, happy for the second of relief it provided to his overheated skin. He cried out and grasped onto his partners arm tightly “Oh….oh!” He moaned loudly “Something’s changed” he said panicking a little.

Alex was at attention at once. "Something has changed? How so?" He asked. He kept his voice as level and calm as he could. "Does it feel like a good or a bad change? Should I call my mom?"

Elliot held his stomach “I-I don’t know, maybe good? I have no idea what’s happening” he said scared and tearful before crying out in pain as the strongest contraction he had had run through him, he grunted and pushed down with his body telling him to.

"okay, so it's time to push?" Alex asked, more to himself than anyone. "Uh, okay, lete go get my mom, okay?" Since his fiance was panicking, so was he. He tried not to show it, but he had no idea what to do now. " Mom, I think it's time," he called.

His mother was in the room within the next few minutes, fussing over Elliot and checking on him. "Yeah honey, you're ready to push now. Don't push just yet-I know it's hard. Just until I scrub my hands -Alex, get that bucket of water of the stove, we'll need to wash the child."

"Yes mom," Alex said, scuttling to get the needed items. He returned swiftly with the bucket and returned to Elliots side.

Elliot moaned loudly in pain grasping tightly onto the sheets to stop himself from pushing. “He feels too big, why does he feel so big when he’s so early?” He said scared, he wasn’t sure what to expect but it all hurt and something felt more wrong than what he was expecting “I…I don’t know, this doesn’t feel right” he said shaking feeling like the baby was stuck.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post