The weekend

"Adam, that is a hospital bed." She says. "And it can hardly fit you for that matter." She had such little understanding of anything aside from serving the household she had no idea what he was suggesting.

"Saya, If I told you that I had strong feelings for you, romantically I mean, what would you say" Adam blurts out

Saya's expression does not change. "I am sorry, I do not know what you mean." She answers nervously.

"I want you to be with me. As my lover. Or wife if you would prefer"

Saya understands that. "Well, then I guess we should get a ring." She says, with a grin.

Adam grins widely "R-really?" He is in shock that she would even consider being with him considering the curse on his family

"Yes" she answers.

Adam grabs her hand and pulls her lightly onto the bed and kisses her

Saya returns and smiles into the kiss.

"We will get married as soon as possible" He says, wanting to make her his wife before the next weekend

Saya nods. She kisses Adam a second time.

"Lets get some rest and hopefully the rain will ease so we can go home" He says easing back into the bed and holding her tightly in his arms

Saya blushes, and soon falls asleep.

Adam falls asleep as well, waking up hours later, seeing the rain has stopped

Saya is still asleep in Adam's arms.

Adam gets up quietly and start packing up Isobelle

Saya wakes up. "Oh, your already ready?"

"Yes. You looked so peaceful sleeping, I didn't want to disturb you. But whenever you are ready we are" He smiles

Saya gets up and holds Adam's hand as they walk out.

They walk back to the house "We should get married today" He says looking out at the water next to them

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post