Mpreg birth clinic
(03-27-2014, 09:39 PM)Four Wrote: Alice coached him through the contractions "do you wanna walk for a little bit?"

no, thanks, i'm fine *He moan, trying not to scream when he felt a very hard contraction.*
(03-27-2014, 09:45 PM)Four Wrote: "breathe deeply and then out" she said rubbing his back helping him to lay on his side to take some pressure off his back.

*Jeremy breath in and out* *he moans as he felt another contraction.*
(03-27-2014, 10:00 PM)Four Wrote: the baby was already engaged on his pelvis keeping his legs apart "thats it, breathe, hee hee hooo heee hee hoo"

*Jeremy breath* hee hee hoo, hee hee hoo. Can i push? i need to push
(03-27-2014, 10:12 PM)Four Wrote: Alice checked him and nodded finding him at ten already "next contraction push love"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH *Jeremy scream as he push hard*
(03-27-2014, 10:18 PM)Four Wrote: the first baby had entered his canal and was moving down "push Jerermy, hold it till I count ten, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10" she said

OH MY GOD HE IS GIANT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
(03-27-2014, 10:24 PM)Four Wrote: Alice frowned at that seeing how the head couldnt pass as he was too narrow "Jeremy..." she said looking at him wondering why he never said a thing, as for the look in his eyes she could tell he knew

-Alice, i know my birth canal is too tight, the doctor tell me that, and he said i could... die, while giving birth. this is why i asked you to marry me, cause i would like to have my happily ever after before dying. maybe I survive, but i'm not sure. if I die, i would die happy. I want you know that I love you, and i will always love you... I love you for a thousand years...
(03-28-2014, 05:07 AM)Four Wrote: "but you can´t die..." she said in tears as the baby´s head pushed against his birthcanal wanting out but without finding a proper way.

if my sons survive, i will be happy *Jeremy said.* *he felt another contraction and push the baby's head again*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH, THAT'S HURTS.
(03-28-2014, 05:40 AM)Four Wrote: She was crying as she tended to him already his walls were bleeding from the straing as the baby was tearing him "please, just...just hang in there," she said as the first boy was beggining to crown

Jeremy let his head fall on the pillow, tired although so little time has passed. He was sweating, and felt much more pain than he demonstrated. However, he forced a smile when he saw Alice crying, trying to calm her.

"Don't cry, sweet. I'll be fine for you, but please do not cry. I should not have told you what the doctor told me" * Jeremy says, feeling guilty*
(03-28-2014, 06:02 AM)Four Wrote: Alice was cleaning the sweat with a little cloth and held his hand as he pushed and kissed his lips "its just....you are right, I need to be strong and you should have, Im your fiance..." she said as the head was already beggining to make some progress

Jeremy bit his lip to not scream in pain, and pushed harder, even as he felt the blood running down his legs
(03-28-2014, 06:10 AM)Four Wrote: Alice moved between his legs and began to clean the blood worried but suporting the baby´s head "you can do this Jeremy" she said taking one of his hands as the head was almost out

Jeremy gasped in pain, but pushed harder, feeling a burning sensation in his anus. He did not want to scream or cry in front of Alice, in fear that she thought he was weak
(03-28-2014, 06:48 AM)Four Wrote: "the head is here dear..." she said sniffling at the amount of blood but guided his hand to feel his first son in hopes that fueled hope in him.

"Yes, Jeremy, you can do it, the head is out" *said Will, looking between Jeremy's legs*

Jeremy pushs harder, feeling tears in his eyes
(03-28-2014, 10:00 PM)Four Wrote: Alice kissed his tears away as he pushed again freeing the first shoulder

Jeremy push and scream.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH that's hurts.
(03-28-2014, 10:15 PM)Four Wrote: It was breaking Alice to see her fiance like that and to have her hands bloddied because of how he was tearing "come on just one more push and I can take the baby out," she encouraged

OUCH, THAT'S HURTS. I'm being torn in half *he said, feeling his ass burning*

*Jeremy starts to push, but stops when he saw Alice (his sister) entering in the room, with dispair in her eyes*

Alice: Jeremy, what's happening? OH MY GOD *she said when she saw all that blood*
(03-28-2014, 10:45 PM)Four Wrote: Alice was silent trying really hard not to cry again "Will take Alice out" she said softly getting back to the task at hand "big push Jeremy..." she said robotically as she was starting to be numb at the possibilty of loossing him "that´s it....keep it going..." she said as the second shoulder passed and then she was able to pull the baby out just making more blood fall into the sheets. The baby began crying and made Alice smile as she cleaned him as he was bathed in blood "shhh baby, mommy got you"

Jeremy pushed and screamed when he felt the first baby coming out of his ass.
"i wanna see him" *jeremy said, smiling through the pain*
Name: RC
Role: Pregnant male
# of babies: unknown
How far:8 and half months
pregnant and smoking!
(03-28-2014, 10:51 PM)Four Wrote: Alice cut the cord and cleaned him best she could, it was really a very small baby, six lbs, yet he had felt huge at how narrow his birth canal was. "he is gorgeous love," she said handing him the newborn in a blue blanket letting him hold his son as she moved back between his legs to clean all the blood to try and give him a sense of cleaness

Jeremy looked at that beautiful baby in your arms, and he could not believe that such an amazing thing could be your child. he has blond hair and blue eyes, and something in his eyes that made Jeremy think: this will be a very curious boy, and also a very brave man with an adventurous spirit. He will be like a pirate. Jeremy looked at Alice, and said: This is Max, our first child.
(03-29-2014, 03:38 AM)Four Wrote: Alice smiled lovingly laying the small baby in your chest for you to hold your son he was wriggling in his blue blanket seeming hungry yet silent now and looking curiously. "Just Max? or is it short for Maximilian or Maxwell?" she asked and grinned as she realized she didnt knew his lastname "lastname dear?" she asked kissing his forehead "you made an amazing job..." she sai yet could see he was still bleeding and called more nurses for them to go get pints of blood as he was too pale having lost too much blood by then.

Just Max... Max Willian Daniels *he said*

*after some minutes, he felt another contraction*
(03-29-2014, 03:52 AM)Four Wrote: she nodded taking the baby away, not sure why he was giving the baby her last-name and was scared that meant he felt he was dying, she got back in place, "Push!" she said taking his hand knowing the second baby boy was ready

Jeremy pushed harder, but the baby doesn't move
(03-29-2014, 11:58 PM)Four Wrote: the baby was stuck inside of him as it was coming breech and his little feet were kicking trying to get free. Alice checked him to see what was going on "the baby is breech Jeremy we might have to take another position if he doesnt moves soon, I need you to push really hard, we need to get him out fast love,"

Jeremy pushes harder, and scream when he feel pain. it looks like he wais in fire
(03-29-2014, 04:34 AM)Four Wrote:
(03-28-2014, 11:58 PM)misty120preggo Wrote: Name: RC
Role: Pregnant male
# of babies: unknown
How far:8 and half months

Alice comes to the small examination room as they had a new patient he wasnt talking much and couldn´t have had that much prenatal care if he barely knew how far along was, she checked the papers before going in, noting only initials where on his name. "Mr. RC?" she asked politely "my name is Alice and I will be your midwife" she said.

hi my first name is RC. my last name is james. its a pleasure. so what news do u got?
pregnant and smoking!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,798 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,397 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,613 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,280 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,056 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,048 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,760 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,883 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  O Public Birth Bellygurl 15 4,792 12-24-2018, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,821 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22