Pregnant Life (NSFW)

Nathair smiles and she moves them side by side and rubs their bellies. "Oh you two are so beautiful." She grins and as she removes her clothes she changes back into her original form. Her blue skin glowed and her blond almost white hair fell down her back and the tips curled slightly, her red eyes shown brightly. "So..." She purrs out, her voice so beautiful it could put a siren to shame. "How do we want to do this? I can morph certain parts of my body and make this very interesting." She grins and runs her hand over her crotch and just above her pussy grows two very thick penis like tentacles.

Ryne gulped in pleasure as he stared at Nathair's new penis. He wiggled excitedly, wanting her in him.

She smirks and looks at Ryne with lust clear in her red glowing cat slit eyes. She walks up to him and the one tentacle grows longer and up to his mouth. The already dripping tip rubs across his lips "Open up" She grins and then looks at Jamie and does the same with the other tentacle "Be good boys and get them nice and wet." She purred and moved behind them. She rubbed her hands over their asses then pressed up close and rubbed their bellies applying a bit of pressure on them.

Ryne moaned as he took Naithar's dick in, deep throating her all the way. Her dick reached his stomach as he gave her a blow job.

Jaime is turned-on to the high nines by this and does the same as Ryne.

Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).

Nathair moans softly and starts to pull out till only the tip is in their mouths then thrusts back in all the way to their bellies. "Oh you two love my cocks huh? Well then why don't we have more?" She says and thrusts two fingers in their asses as two more tentacles grow and move around to rub against their cocks while she stretches their asses and fucks their throats. "Mmm such good little ones. You love to take my thick cocks deep within you, fucking your faces and throats. You love being filled, such good little cock sluts." She purrs and fucks them with her fingers faster adding two more.

Ryne moaned loudly as Nathair fingered his asshole. He wiggled in pleasure, wanting more. He needed Nathair's seed and wanted to be filled to the brim in order for him to have more babies.

Jaime groans in pleasure as Nathair gets to work in that area. He also knows that there's the chance of more babies being conceived, but he is okay with that as he loves being pregnant.

(need to add NSFW to the title)

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).

Nathair smirks and pulls her fingers out and moves the other two tentacles back around and they push and prod and tease their holes before slamming into them. She stops for a bit to make sure they are ok before shoving them in deeper she pulls out the other two cocks/tentacles from heir mouths. "You want this? Tell me how bad you need this, beg for me to move them, tell me what you need." She purrs and she twists the tentacles around in them twisting and turning them and pushing deeper.

"We need this." Jaime whimpers.

Ryne moaned out in pleasure as he felt both tentacles in his holes. He rubbed his belly and looked to Nathair, begging for more babies.

Nathair moans softly and starts a brutal pace. Pulling out only to slam back in harder and faster. fucking their tight asses listening to them beg for her seed. "Mmm such good boys, your mine aren't ya? Ohhh my sluts my cum sluts huh? Who do you belong to now?" She grunts in their ears while fucking them deeper. The babies in their bellies squirming and rolling around. "Oh you just need to be fill with so much you can't walk fill you till you're as big as this cave."

Jaime moans and groans as he shoots out load after load. He can feel the pressure down there, and loves the fountain effect.

Nathair groans as she feels Jaime tighten up on her so she thrusts her tentacle as deep in hi as possible and grows a really huge knot at the base just inside his ass to keep everything inside and she cums flooding his belly and ass without stop. She then does the same to Jamie but she makes the knot and tentacles thinker knowing he will love it. she sprays cum like a fire hose inside of them filling them so full they look like they're gonna pop if she puts just one more drop in.

Ryne moaned loudly as he was being wrecked by Nathair. He placed his hands on his belly, rubbing his sensitive womb as he cummed continuously.

Jaime's cries of pleasure show how much he is loving this. The fountain is now on pretty much all the time. His unborn child is kicking aswell.

Ryne's belly started to expand outward from his form. His belly, breasts and ass tripled in size as he finished climaxing.

Jaime's does the same.

Nathair grins and a small sadistic gleam caught in her eye. She stopped pumping her cum into them and she grew two tentacles but instead of penises they looked like cock pumps. she put them over their cocks, tiny tube like tentacles came out and pushed into their slits of their cocks and starts to pump a liquid into their balls which makes their cum production speed up. Their balls grow in size with the amount of cum they're producing. She then retracts the tubes and starts sucking at their cocks milking them of all the cum in their balls and pumps it into each other's asses. "Ohh my boys, my cum sluts, how does it feel filling up each other's asses with your cum?"

"Oh yes... please... fill me." Jaime whimpers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-11-2018, 08:59 PM