Pregnant Life (NSFW)

Nathair giggles as they fall asleep just as the blue light disappears and they are in a huge room. The white floors and walls give off a slight glow lighting up the room. There was what looked like two birthing chairs with straps for their arms and legs. She moves them over to the chairs and she straps them in.

Ryne slowly woke up and moaned as his legs were entered his stirrup. "What are you doing?" He asked sleepily.

Nathair pets his hair and kisses him softly "Shhh it is ok my little one. It will be time for you to give birth to some of these and then become pregnant with more and then repeat." She strokes his head "What position would you like to be in for birthing?" She asks as he is already on his back with his legs spread wide and his enormous belly and balls supported by straps from the ceiling.

Ryne moaned as he felt a contraction. "This feels perfect. I felt a contraction!" He said before suddenly his water broke, drenching the floor and causing a pool of fluid to fill the room.

NAthair smiles and presses a button on the side on the chair. Two wide enormous tubes came down and she hooked one over his growing cock and then she thrust the other into his ass a little bit. The tubes are thick enough for three babies at a time to go in. "These tubes will move the babies to the nursery to be taken care of. Once this process is done you two can visit them." She smiles and looks over at Jaime who is now waking up to his water breaking.

Ryne moaned as he rubbed his giant belly and pushed. His cock grew enormously as the babies started to come down his birth canal. The machine tried to stretch but with the babies, it started to stretch to the max.

Jaime feels a contraction pretty much immediately after his water has broken. Having been through this many times before plus that one time he's never mentioned, he kinda knows the drill, but is surprised to see tubes here, there, and everywhere. Surprisingly, though, it's not uncomfortable.

Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).

Ryne moaned louder and louder as he pushed. Dozens of babies emerged from his penis as his asshole started to bulge with the babies coming down.

Nathair hums and switches out Ryne's tubes out for even bigger ones. She smiles more and two sets of breast milkers and she attached them to their now overly large breasts filled with milk. "Ohh such good boys, that's it push hard and bring our babies into this world come on, push." She coos and presses her hands lightly into their bellies sending more down into their birthing canals.

Jaime does as instructed, and bears down and pushes. He says nothing.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).

Nathair looks over at Jaime and goes over to him. "Are you ok, you are awfully quiet? Is everything alright?"

Ryne looked to Jaime and reached for his hand. He moaned in pleasure again as his belly contracted.

"I'm okay." Jaime pants. "Just that I am going through things in my head, as when we get the chance, we need to go back to Earth so that I can do something I've wanted to do for years."

Nathair smiles and nods "Anything you want, it is yours my lovelies." She pets their heads and kisses them as they give birth to their babies.

"What I want is justice." Jaime pants after the first 3 babies have been born. "For me, the baby I lost, and the woman whose baby it was."

"Yes, of course my little one. I have a few pets who would love to have some... Fun." She grins sadistically then kisses him.

Ryne moaned louder as his hole bulged further. His ass refused to birth their young but it continued to give pleasure to Ryne.

Nathair smiles and pushes down on Ryne's stomach at the moment he gave a hard push and the babies one right after another flowed out of him.

Ryne moaned as he felt the babies leave him. He rubbed his deflating belly lovingly as each baby left him.

"You are the only guys that will know what I am about to tell you, as the reason why I want revenge, is because years ago, I met a woman whose mother had died, and her father was strictly religious, and when he found out that she got me pregnant, he killed her, and I lost the baby due to the grief, and I want the father to pay the price." Jaime pants.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-11-2018, 08:59 PM