Pregnant Life (NSFW)

"Oh baby" Nathair says and hugs him to the best of her ability and starts petting and smoothing out his hair. "He will pay anyway you want. Anything you want is yours, I'ma definitely let Cerberus have his way with that man." She growls and kisses his cheek.

Ryne moaned as he finished, cumming as he did. "Who's Cerberus?" He asked as he panted.

Nathair smiles and whistles then yells "Cerberus!" The next thing they hear is a pounding that sounded like a stampede of elephants. A three distinct wolf like howls were heard and an enormous three headed three tailed grey wolf like creature came bounding into the room. It bounced over to Nathair and sniffed her then Ryne and Jaime before sitting down with a thud and wagging his tail at seeing his master home. She smiled and petted his three heads. "This is Cerberus. Cerberus these two are my breeders, your masters. You two this is a very special pet I saved. I raised him from when he was a pup. His breed his one that was used for pleasure purposes. They're normally around the size of a pony with only three tails and one head but as you can see he is the size of a horse with three heads. They were gonna kill him because of this but I took him in. What do you think?"

Jaime smiles, as this is what he has in mind for his lost baby's grandfather.

Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).

Nathair smiles more as Cerberus sniffs her boys and then licks their bellies gently and nuzzles up against them. "He also has another feature about him, Like I said before his breed is normally used for sexual pleasure, but like any animal cross species breeding doesn't work. But he can get anything pregnant with his pups. If he bred with you two the pups would be purely like him no human features at all." She smiles and scratches the middle head's chin and his leg began to thump against the floor.

"Well that's a... erm... surprise." Jaime's look is exactly that (surprised).

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).

Nathair chuckles "Yup so was the last guy who wanted to get rid of some sexual frustration using him." She laughs loudly "He kept the pups of course but it was a huge surprise." Her laughter dies down and she grins evilly "You know... Cerberus has been particularly horny lately, I think Cerberus is in need of a good breeding bitch here soon." She smiles sadistically "What do you think Jaime? Part of a revenge plot? Make the bastard carry huge pups in his belly before we get rid of him? We can strap him down in Cerberus's room until he gives birth, make him suffer through that. Put him through the humiliation of being bred by our pet then made to give birth to his pups. After that he will be handed over to you to do whatever you like with him. How does that sound my dear or would you like to do something else?"

Ryne blushed as he hugged Cerberus. "So cute!" He said.

Cerberus wagged his tails and licked Ryne's cheek before rubbing up against him.

"Down doggy. I just gave birth." Ryne said happily.

Cerberus whines and laid his three heads down on top of him gently. Nathair smiled as she unhooks them from the machines and tubes once they are done birthing. "So what do you want to do Jaime?" She asks looking at him and smiles softly as she hears Ryne giggling in the background.

"That is a perfect plan." Jaime smiles. "But don't give him a pain-free experience."

Nathair grins evilly then kisses him "Of course my little one. How about we all take a break and get something to eat before we start on our revenge plan? Is that ok with you two?" She asks and pets their heads.

Ryne smiled as he nuzzled up to Nathair. "Can you get me pregnant?" He asked with a blush on his cheeks.

"Of course I can, but lets give your body some rest before going at it again" Nathair chuckles and kisses Ryne's cheek before turning to Jaime to do the same "How does that sound, wash up, nap, food, revenge, then breeding time?"

Ryne moaned as he thought of being pregnant again. He rubbed his flat stomach, wanting to be full of children again.

"That sounds perfect." Jaime smiles. "But we must be there to watch him suffer."

(the name of the father in question is David).

Nathair smiles and kisses them both "Sounds like a plan Jaime." She then kisses Ryne's cheek "Oh honey I know you want to be full again but I don't want you to strain yourself. So come on and lets go get a bath." She smiles and beckons Cerberus to stand and she wraps the two up in warmed sheets before setting them on their pet's back. Nathair has Cer (Short for Cerberus) following her at a comfortable pace to a big door. she pushes a button on the wall beside it and the door slid open showing a huge heated, pool like, bath.

Ryne smiled and looked to Nathair, giving her puppy dog eyes to convince her to get him pregnant.

Jaime doesn't, as he would rather wait for a bit before getting pregnant again. He also thinks that Ryne should wait, as, after all, they have just given birth to a load of babies, and they need to recover before going through it again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-11-2018, 08:59 PM