Milk and Honeymoon (Closed RP with Pregali64)
"You're going to be an amazing father, and husband. We say 'I do' in 6 days. The babies are due in 2 weeks." Chloe said as she watched Sam's expressions on his face. It was a lot going on in a short amount of time. Her main focus was keeping Sam stress free so that he didn't go into preterm labor.
"Yeah, at least our babies will be well fed." Sam chuckled as he cradled his breasts in his hands.
" yes they will. Their daddy will take good care of them." Chloe says giggling. She can see that Sam is no longer comfortable. She changes her position, so that Sam can lay back against her. She puts a pillow in front of her to help support Sam's back.
Sam groaned as he changed position. He started feeling more comfortable as he lied down, resting his head on Chloe's lap.

"So, what do you really think about my changes? My hips and my butt? And these puppies?" Sam asked, referring to his breasts.
"Honestly, I think that they are all changes that are necessary to bring our children onto the world. I wish your butt would stay the same after they're born, though." Chloe says as she reads her hand over Sam's heart.
Sam laughed when he heard his fiancée compliment his large butt.

"Don't count on it. I'm gonna go on one hell of a diet once these little guys are born." Sam said as he rubbed his belly.

(Do you want to skip to the wedding?)
(Sure. I'll follow your lead.)
Six days came and went, and the day of Sam's and Chloe's wedding soon arrived. Sam stood at the altar as he waited for Chloe to make her entrance. His black tuxedo felt a bit tight on him, he felt uncomfortable as it felt like everyone was staring at his fecund appearance. He also felt really heavy and wanted nothing more than to sit down, but he knew he couldn't sit until the wedding ceremony was over.
Chloe waited patiently for the ceremony to start. She was worried about Sam because of him having to stand up for so long. Before she knew it, the wedding march was playing. It was time to marry the love of her life.
Sam's eyes were locked on Chloe as she approached the altar. She looked absolutely stunning in her flowing, white wedding dress. She was like an angel, she was so beautiful. As she stood beside him, he knew that all of his standing was worth it.
When Chloe say Sam standing at the alter, she had tears of pure happiness in her eyes. Sam looked so handsome inbhis tux. This was the day she had been waiting for for so long As the officient started the ceremony, Chloe took Sam's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.
Sam paid no mind to the officiant's words, nor to the faces of the crowd. As they held hands and he looked into her face through her wedding veil, he knew that all that mattered was the two of them.

"May I have the rings, please?" The officiant said as a boy walked down the aisle, there was a velvet pillow on his hands with their wedding rings sitting on top of it.
Sam's nephew handed the officient the pillow, then ran back to his seat. Chloe had a hard time focusing on what was being asked of her. When she heard the officient asked, "Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?", she had to bring herself back to the present moment.
Sam picked up the wedding ring he would soon put on Chloe's finger. He became concerned when she didn't say her "I do" right away.

"Honey? Are you okay?" He asked.
"I'm fine. I just got lost in the moment for a minute." She said with tears in her eyes. She looked down and then to the officient, "I do." She looked back at Sam when he started to slide her wedding band onto her finger.
"And do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The officiant asked Sam. Sam looked down at his large belly, inside it were their children, new life created by him and Chloe and their love for one another. He knew there was only one answer.

"I do. With all my heart." Sam proclaimed as he put on his wedding band.

"Then by the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The officiant concluded.
Sam lifted Chloe' s veil, and then leaned in to kiss his wife. Chloe rested her hand on the side of Sam's belly as she returned their first kiss as man and wife.

When their kiss broke, she leaned down and kissed the too of Sam's belly. "I love you, all of you." She said as she stood back up.
The witnesses all cheered as Sam and Chloe walked, or waddled in his case, down the aisle. They walked outside and got into the car. Sam sighed heavily as he could finally sit down. But the wedding wasn't over yet. The ceremony may be finished, but there was still the reception.
Chloe grabbed a cold bottle of water, and handed it to Sam. She then laid her head on h edr husbands shoulder as their driver took them to the reception. "Babe, I've been thinking about it, and if you want to sit and enjoy the receltion after our first dance, then do it." Chloe knew that Sam didn't want to let her or their guests down, but it was their wedding and Sam was 8 and 1/2 months pregnant.
Sam took a big swig of the water, the drink already making him feel refreshed. But Chloe did have a point, considering all the effort he made to stand at the altar, he wasn't sure if he could make it through the whole reception.

"Okay, Mrs. Pregali." Sam said as he kissed his wife on her forehead.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,770 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,569 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,276 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,023 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,887 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 93,846 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,516 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,574 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,147 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,613 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8