Full Court Waddle (Closed w/ pregnancywanted)
The whistle blew, the first basketball practice of the season at the University was mercifully coming to an end. The team jogged over to coach, who was sitting on the far bleachers. I brought up the rear, huffing and puffing heavily as I slowly waddled my 40 week twin belly behind them. All the doctors had told me was that I would go early, since I was carrying twins as a surrogate for a couple... and for the cash I would receive. As last weeks crawled by I realized I would actually be pregnant to start the season, something that DEFINITELY wouldn't last for more than a few days... I hoped.

I wheezed and dripped sweat as I finally made it over. My jersey exposing the bottom portion of my tanned, stretch mark free belly. My belly button popped out, telling everyone I was (past the point of being) ready to pop. "So- sorry coach" I wheezed.
"No worries" Coach Abby said, awkwardly attempting to hoist herself up to stand and address her team. Once on her feet she struggled to pull her grey team sweatshirt over her equally rotund belly, giving up after it failed to hide her tan linea nigra that ran through what was left of her belly button. "Great work today, team" she said, raising her voice. "You started the season off really well. If you keep this up, getting to section will be easy, and from there, with enough commitment and hard work, the National Championship should be within reach-------too." She paused to stifle a burp with her hand, the baby inside her twisting, aggravating her heartburn.

Collecting herself, she resumed. "Now while your season is just starting, my time is up. Even though today is my due date, I'm going to stick with you until my baby comes, and I'll have this baby right here on the court if that's what it takes. In my absence, assistant coaches Sara and Will will take over for me, and I'll return as soon as the doctors let me. With that said, hit the showers and we'll see you tomorrow bright and early for two-a-days."
The team wandered off. I sheepishly waddled forward, my hand placed firmly on my lower back. "Hey coach? You wanted me to come fill you in after my appointment..." I look down at my huge round belly. "Obviously no babies yet, and doc said they still haven't dropped, so I wanted to see what you recommend since..." I smile softly and motion towards your equally impressive womb.
"Well, you and me both." Abby said with an empathetic smile. "My OBGYN says I don't look any closer to popping than when I started my 3rd trimester, but I really hope that changes soon. My recommendation to you is to keep on coming to practice until something changes. They say physical activity can help stimulate labor." She started waddling with Justin towards the locker rooms, both hands supporting her arched back to keep her balance. "Have you been living in the athlete dorms this whole pregnancy?" she said, having a hard time imagining how anyone in Justin's condition could stand living with a bunch for rowdy athletes and sleeping on a stiff, twin mattress on a bunk bed. 
“Yeah.. it’s not too bad. I spend all day waddling to the cafeteria and bathroom.” I laugh as my belly ponderously sways with yours. “It actually is terrible” I keep laughing. “I just keep thinking it should all be better here soon..”
Abby chuckled. "God, if my bathroom was any further away from my bedroom I don't think I could make it. I have no idea how you cope." She said, noticing that she probably should head to the ladies room after she finished her chat with Justin. "At least you've got cafeteria chili-cheese fries. I've been craving those like mad." She brought herself to a halt just before the door to the women's restroom, the door to the men's locker room beside it. "Well I guess what I'm trying to say is if there's anything I can do to help in these final few days, do let me know."
“Thanks Coach.. that means a lot” I awkwardly take a beat and find myself staring at our bellies, almost touching even though we were standing a good distance apart. “If I get any bigger I’ll be too big for the dorm.. my roommate is tired of having to help me get up in the morning”
Abby tried to bite her tongue, realizing that what she was about to offer could get her fired, but she said so anyway. "Well, if that happens, let me know. I've got a spare bed in the nursery that's a full that would be yours to use for a few days until you pop. Here's my number." She said, pulling her iphone out from the waistband of her lulu lemon yoga pants in the hopes that Justin would give her his number too.
After a beat. Justin takes the phone and puts his number in. “Thanks Coach.. I just think it would be better surrounded by someone else in my condition. “Are you gonna make me watch film all day?”
"Oh, you know it." She said with a mischievous grin. "Well, if I stand here any longer my bladder is going to explode. Good work today and I'll talk to you later." She said, pushing on the door to the women's restroom and waddling inside. 
Later that evening Justin was, where else, bouncing on his yoga ball watching the NBA. He bit his lip, not wanting to sound too forward, but he couldn’t pass uptake chance to have a more comfortable living situation. Grunting, he reached over and grabbed his phone, texting Abby. “Would it be cool for me to come over now?” Shaking his head.. he deleted the text and kept bouncing. Subtly pressing g down on his belly. “Oooof come on guys, at least drop or something.

The next day at practice. Justin lightly moaned as he shakily lowered his body to place a small plate of Chili cheese fries on the bench for Abby
Abby could hardly contain her excitement as Justin lowered the chili cheese fries next to her. "OMG you have made my day." She said eagerly picking up the fries and greedily digging in. A glob of cheese and chili spilled onto her belly, leaving a greasy stain on the fabric of her same grey team sweatshirt. Before she could try and wipe it up Justin reached over and wiped it off of her, licking the little morsel off of his finger as he did. "Clumsy me..." she said blushing, before quickly becoming self conscious that people on the team may see them. 

She turned away from Justin and yelled out at the team which were doing layup drills at the far basket. "Alright, guys. Change over to free throw drills. Miller, you start." She figured that would buy her enough time. "Hey, I need some help hanging up a few pictures in the nursery. You free later tonight?" She had spent all night agonizingly trying to think of the most casual way to give Justin the hint. She worried about the risk of being caught spending time with players outside of practice, especially after the rumors that had been circulating last season when she suddenly announced she was pregnant. But she really could use someone around her apartment to help her, and unless her baby came soon she would soon find herself practically bed ridden. Besides, she still couldn't imagine being as pregnant as Justin was and living in the dorms. 
Justin slowly turned and breathed heavily. “Yeah I’m free” as a small smile creeped on his face. “I’ll see how close this monster lets me get to a wall to hang something” I laugh as I pat my drum tight womb.
"Sounds good. I'll text you" Abby replied quickly, finishing the last of the chili-cheese fries. She hoisted herself up from the bench, readjusted her athletic pants which had rode down her waist, and then waddled off to the far side of the court to oversee the drills.

Later that day Justin's phone buzzed with a message. "I'm at 41 Watercress Terrace, apartment 4b. Come after 7pm and bring whatever you need." 
“Here goes nothing” justin huffed to himself as he awkwardly tried to lumber up the front steps to Abby’s apartment. His duffel bag with his increasingly fewer fitting clothes forced him to awkwardly hold it while his sweatpants rode to just under his belly, exposing almost all of his belly as he tried to roll his yoga ball with him as well. Panting, he buzzed in to the apartment.
The intercom crackled, "Coming!" Abby's voice sounded distorted through the cheap intercom. "Why did I choose the upstairs unit?" Abby said to herself as she slowly began to make her way down the stairs to the front door. Once landed, she opened the front door cautiously, being careful not to bump it into her protruding belly. "Hey, come on in." She said to Justin, offering to help him with his duffel while he struggled with his yoga ball. She was wearing a ratty t shirt bearing their university's mascot that just barely made it to the midpoint of her belly and baggy men's basketball shorts. "Your first challenge is making it up the stairs."

They lumbered up the stairs, and upon finally arriving at the still ajar door to Abby's apartment, panting and beginning to sweat. They managed to wrestle Justin's bag, yoga ball, and both of their bellies through the door to her apartment which they closed behind them. "Welcome to my home" Abby announced to Justin, still completely out of breath. What Justin saw was what appeared to him as a rather disheveled apartment even for a college guy. "Sorry for the mess. I haven't been able to pick anything up off the floor in three months" she explained, trying to non-nonchalantly push a black thong under a table to where Justin couldn't see. "You can take the futon in the nursery across from my bedroom. The bathroom is down the hall from there. Make yourself at home." 
Leaning against the dining room table to catch his breath, Justin nodded heavily. “Th-thanks again Coach” he gratefully smiled. “I’ll be right back.” He places his hand under his womb and with an “oof” began slowly swaying down the hallway to the bathroom, using his hand to balance on the all as his legs were still aching from the waddle up the stairs. The only thing he ended up thinking about was Abby’s needing him to just help get things off the floor. She needed him, and if the babies kept up he’d need her help too..
Abby grimaced, realizing that she hadn't cleaned the bathroom before Justin came over. "Put the seat down when you're finished!" She called after him as he waddled slowly down the hall. Resting her hand on her belly she felt a sharp kick. That's right, I'm getting hungry too. She thought as she wondered what they should do for dinner, and more importantly, how she should manage having her player now living with her.
Justin moaned as he lowered the seat and braced his hands on the wall as he lowered his form down in to the toilet. He noticed the mess, the sink area was like a tornado had come through. After he relieved himself, he attempted to stand, with a pant and a grunt his bottom barely lifted before he thumped back down. “Now now” he whispered desperately to his beach ball belly. He braced his hands again and struggled to stifle his groan as he shakily came up from his squat
"You alright in there?" Abby called to Justin, beginning to wonder what was taking him so long.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,740 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,528 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,194 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,884 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,354 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,215 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,345 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,343 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,112 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,277 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8