Trapped (open to all)
(so this is more or less a birth RP where your character meets my character in an elevator, only for them to get stuck in the elevator, which causes my character to go into labor. Just assume dont have cell service lol)

James Morgen was a docile man, albeit lonely as well. His loneliness had led him nine months ago to a stranger's bed one night, the result of that night now resting uncomfortably in front of him in the form of a heavily pregnant belly. He was on his way to the doctor that day to induce his labor, as he was a week overdue with triplets. However, he had a feeling the appointment would go much differently; he'd been having small contractions for three hours now. It definitely showed; his babies had grown huge within his womb, and we're very active, clearly ready to be born. His belly had dropped long ago, but active labor had never started, which worried him. He left his apartment and headed towards the elevator so he could leave, one of his neighbors entering the elevator after him.

James meekly kept to himself, shifting uncomfortably, pulling his jacket as if trying to hide his swollen abdomen. He had been a little self conscious since he'd gotten so gravid, though the rest of his body was thin and lanky, which was how he'd been before the pregnancy. He wasn't a bad sight, either; mouse brown hair, ivy green eyes, more or less androgynous features. He waited for his neighbor to press the button for the floor they were headed to, keeping his gaze on the ground. It should have been a short, menial trip downstairs, but suddenly the elevator shuttered before stopping altogether, James's heart leaping. 

"... You've got to be kidding me..", he muttered, feeling his baby kick harshly at his belly, probably in response to his sudden racing heart. "We'll be fine..", he muttered to himself, reaching down to rub a hand over his swollen belly, which looked ready to pop any second. "How long do you it'll take before they even realize the elevator's down?", he asked his neighbor with a scoff. "I knew I should have moved to Westbrook..", he groaned to himself, ignoring a small contraction taking hold of his belly. It was a small one- no big deal, right?
*Gloria Albridge is a waitress who is already dressed up for work down at the dinner for some money that she needed to save for a house of her own instead of living in the apartment building for too much longer. She went inside the elevator for it to go down and she noticed that she had a pregnant neighbor with her as company. He looked like he was about to pop as she tried not to stare but it was a bit hard not to from how far along he looked.

She coughed a bit moving some of the redish brown hair from her freckled face and green she has for eyes to see clearly with but she froze hearing the elevator was stopping...and has stopped working all together. She sighed leaning back thinking that she has to explain to her boss that she will run late,but this was hopefully a glitch that would get things working again.

She looked to her neighbor with a small frown. She was a bit short than him because of her petite size*

"Should be soon...are you...okay?"
He looked up at Gloria and simply nodded, looking down at his swollen belly. "I'm fine, they're just being restless today.", he sighed, rubbing a hand slowly over his stomach, resting it at the top and feeling one of the babies kicking softly within. "I'm going to be late for an appointment if we don't leave here soon.", he muttered, glancing briefly at her. "And it looks like you'll be late for work, huh?", he sighed. He paused for a moment, before continuing. "Hey, you work at that diner in town don't you? 'Opals Dine-in', right? I don't know if you remember me...I was the guy that came in and ordered a burger with strawberry jelly and chocolate sauce on it. Cravings can be such a bitch.", he laughed softly, before suddenly giving a soft grunt of surprise, belly tightening with a contraction. He really wanted to sit down, but he didn't want to alarm her, so he stood still as the pain shot up his spine, his soft breaths becoming little huffs. He pressed a hand to his back and arched it a little, which pushed his belly out further and made him look much bigger. "Ooh...", he panted softly, using his other hand to rub the underside of his taut belly. But he tried to remain casual, to ignore the contractions. "What's your name, anyway? I'm James...kind of silly to meet like this after being neighbors for two years.", he chuckled softly.
"Ah. I see."

*Gloria gave him a smile but was a bit cautious since he is pregnant and looked like he is going to be able to have those babies anytime soon and she wouldn't want to get caught in the middle of it with the elevator being stuck because she is a waitress,not a midwife. She never saw anyone giving birth right infront of her either for that matter.

She nodded at his question and come to think of it,she thought she had saw him from somewhere before. And from the diner was one of them though it was a kind of a way time ago. She chuckled with a nod*

"I thought I recognize you! And yeah,elevators are really a bitch sometimes. I need to call my boss and..."

*She noticed again that he seems to look...uncomfortable and that kind of scares her. She cleared her throat a bit to make herself not feel nervous but to be calm around him since she wouldn't want him scared either*

"Are you okay? Because really..."

*She then chuckled a bit giving out her own name to him*

"Gloria. And yeah,it kind of is,isn't it? I wish you would have said anything."
"I'll be fine.", he assured, waving her off once the contraction ceased. He started to pace a little bit to see if it would help the discomfort he was feeling, waddling in a small line back and forth. "Right,,,sorry for that. I've just been busy, you know? Ever since I moved here, I was struggling to adapt to my new job, fresh out of college, and now with the babies..I just dont have the time.", he explained apologetically, before suddenly feeling another contraction flare up, much faster than the others had come. "Does your phone have service here? Mine isn't getting any sign-ah!", he gasped suddenly, his belly tightening and feeling as if it was squeezing the babies that rested inside. He leaned against the wall and began to pant softly, swaying his hips a little to try and find some relief. "I have to sit down...", he groaned, struggling to safely sit on the floor of the elevator, his back pressed against the wall. His legs were slightly spread by his gravid belly forcing his thighs apart, small beads of sweat forming on his temple as the contraction wracked his body.

"Fuck... Something doesn't feel right.", he informed her finally. "Hey, I think my babies are on their way..", he worried, rubbing his belly in slow circles, though it did nothing to stop them from kicking harshly within his womb. "Mmhh, cmon little one, settle down for daddy. I can't go into labor here, not now.", he fretted.
"Are you alone or..."

*She could have thought for certain that maybe the babies's other father was around somewhere or she just had a feeling that maybe he had been living here by himself alone. It wasn't her business but she felt she couldn't help but ask because he really looked like he is going to labor right now. The signals are clear with his body language*

"Hold on,hold on. Let me try and..."

*She sees the signals on her phone wasn't there either. She cursed underneath her breathe but came to her senses to try and help the poor man to the floor while he was in this much pain. Once she knows how he had sat down,She sighed a bit in relief until he informed her that the babies are coming. Great. She wouldn't be of use to him but...she's going to have to try*

"How...how can you be sure? I mean,isn't your water suppose to break too? It might be from the stress the elevator is causing."
Talking with Gloria was definitely helping distract James from the pain, and he only nodded in response to her question. "Yeah... I've been alone for eight months now.", he said bitterly, which made it obvious that the father must have left as soon as James found out he was pregnant. "What about you?", he sighed, trying to relax a little.

"I've been having contractions all morning. Birth can be a slow process, you know. Thankfully my water hasn't broken, so I don't think they're /too/ close. If my water breaks, then I'll know they're on their way..", he explained uneasily, suddenly feeling a small twinge of anxiety. "Maybe, my doctor did tell me stress is bad for the baby..", he bit his lip, glancing down at his belly. "But judging by how active they are, I think they're ready to come out. My due date was actually about five days ago; I should have given birth in the seventh."
*Gloria frowned a bit feeling bad and maybe she should not have asked. She should have known she would get that kind of answer. People like that who would abandon their kids like they were nothing just pisses her off because her own father did the same to her when she was 3 years old with her mom. She was having another baby at that time and her father doesn't want that kind of "life style" as he calls it anymore*

"Oh,I'm alone too. Struggling to keep a job and earn enough money to earn me a decent place to live. I needed a house."

*She explained with calm from what he explained and it was a good thing that his water hasn't broken and so far,talking with him wouldn't let her focus on whether the babies would be born here in this elevator or not. She wouldn't blame that he doesn't want that either*

"They sure pick the wrong time for that,huh?"

*The red head asked jokingly with a small smile to try and brighten this situation up*
"I feel that, I used to be in the same situation..", he sighed, idly rubbing his belly. He couldn't help but laugh a little at her comment though, nodding as he glanced down at his stomach. "Yep, they just have the perfect timing.", he said sarcastically with a smile, before glancing back up at her. "Do you want to feel? They're kicking like crazy right now, it's kind of amazing. Look,", he held his hand out, waiting for her to kneel by him before taking both of her hands and placing them over his belly. She would be able to feel the babies within kicking and rolling around impatiently, his stomach gently rising and falling with his breaths. But then it tightened under her touch with another fierce contraction, James suddenly gasping out and squeezing his eyes shut.

"Ohhh mmm...big contraction right now...ooh, fuck it feels tight... I just feel like im gonna pop at any second; my whole belly feels tight and full.", he complained softly, head leaning back as he began to breathe softly. "Oh my god, can you feel that? Look -", he led her hand down to the bottom of his belly, where a lump was moving down, toward his pelvis.

"Shit, that's my baby...they're already moving down and my water hasn't even broken yet..", he suddenly became worried, his belly aching from the contractions, he idly wished the father was there to rub the sides of his sore belly and tell him it'd be alright. The situation now wasn't at all how he imagined giving birth.
"Well uh-Oh! Uh...okay."

*Gloria didn't want to impose but he is rather persistent when he took her hands to lay there each sides of his belly to feel his children just roll around and kick at different areas at her touch. She wasn't much with kids but she was surprise with how well they are getting to her touch and that made her smile softly a bit.

Though that moment end when she sees him having a contraction. And his belly felt hard! That caused her heart to stop beating for a bit for things getting more intense. She bit her bottom lip when he guided her hand down to where the baby's head was at and she slowly moved her hand around to calm him down. It's the least she could do*

"It will be alright. If you took like one of those lamaze classes,they will help you. Did they teach you on how to breathe?"
He could only nod, relaxing a bit at her touch, and bearing the pressure that was suddenly building near the underside of his belly. "Yeah, I remember how. It just doesn't seem like it would help much - oh!", he was cut off when the contraction suddenly increased, the pressure within him becoming almost unbearable until suddenly something popped, a gush of clear fluid rushing from his entrance.

"My water just broke-", his voice trembled as he came upon the realization, his hands trembling a little bit as he struggled to sit up, looking down between his legs and grimacing.

"Ooh..mm...hee hee whoo, hee hee whoo... /fuck/, it's moving down, I can feel it..", he panted heavily, reaching down to hold his belly. "Oh my god...come on baby, not yet..I can't have this baby here...I can't-", another contraction suddenly took hold of him, they were coming much quicker as his body worked to push them out, feeling the first baby moving down his birth canal. It felt big- maybe too big. He was starting to get more and more worried.

"I can't give birth in here; my babies are five days overdue, they're too big to push out. I can't- ah!! Oh fuck, mmhhh!!!", he suddenly grabbed for her hand as he felt the contraction worsen, holding it tightly. "I can't...hee hee whoo, hee whoo... Oh god, I need to walk. I feel like I need to walk a little bit.", he struggled a lot to stand up, mostly relying on Gloria to help him stand, his massive belly huge and tight in front of him. He began waddling around in small circles, breathing like he'd been taught in the class, feeling his baby moving down much faster now. "She's coming - oh my god, she's coming!", he cried out suddenly, leaning heavily against the wall and breathing deeply, trying to calm himself. It would be a while still before he had to push, but he could already feel the first baby inching down his birth canal, the laboring process much faster now that his water had burst.

"I know I'm asking a lot of you, but do you think you could rub my back, and my belly? It hurts so much..", he panted, finally feeling his stomach settle down as the contraction receded for a bit.
*Gloria moved her hands away quickly from how his water broke and it got all over his pants. Now was the time to panic alittle. It's happening. And it's just them right there on the elevator with no one to call help to. She doubts anyone would be around wanting to take the elevator. Fuck. Not good*

"Okay! Okay! Just let me try and help you up. Just slowly,okay? Here...stand with me."

*She coached him a bit taking both of his hands so that she would help him walk along the floor to help him with his pains just like how he wanted. He would need to help her though a lot more than she is helping him because with how she can comfort him,it was really all she could do.

It looked like they needed to help eachother.

She leaned against him so she would help him walk for it looked like the baby is trying to crown more faster the way that his body worked and she noticed his belly is laying down lower in between his legs. They are definitely on their way. Especially with the girl that is coming out first*

"Just breathe,stay calm. Breathe it out."

*Gloria coached but nodded at his request using both of her hands on both his belly and back to relive the pressure with rubs*

"Like this?"
He nodded when she began to ease some of the pressure, gently swaying his hips in hopes of delaying the birth. He did /not/ want to have his babies here, he would hold off pushing until he absolutely had to. "Yeah,", he gasped. "Yeah, that feels a little better.", he started breathing again, the same pattern as he'd been taught in the classes. He could feel yet another contraction building up, and could only groan and bear the pain.

----

An hour later, and he was in near constant pain. He could feel the head settled in his pelvis and waiting to be pushed down, his baby so close to being born. He could barely hold himself up anymore even with her help, and he wordlessly lowered himself to the floor, holding onto Gloria so he wouldn't fall as he sat up against the wall, spreading his legs.

"I want to- push..", he groaned through gritted teeth, panting heavily. "But I'm not going to until someone gets here-", he gasped, belly tightening with yet another contraction. "Fuck...fuck, I can't- she's so close.", he fumbled to unbutton his pants suddenly, pain wracking his entire body. He wiggled them off as best as he could, along with his boxers, kicking them both aside. It was freezing on that floor, but he hardly cared with how much pain he was in.

"I need you to check -", he begged. "I can feel her coming but I need to know if you can see the head yet..", he breathed out, cheeks red from resisting the urge to push. "I'm not gonna push unless I have to-Oh!! Ohhhh fuck, ah! Mhhh, they're kicking again... come on babies, you're hurting me...just wait a little bit longer, just please don't come yet... I can't give birth here, I won't..", he groaned, feeling the head suddenly moving through his pelvis despite the fact that he wasn't pushing yet. His baby was coming whether he wanted her to or not, and she was coming fast despite how big she was. Her head wasn't crowning yet, but already he was dilated enough to show that she'd be crowning soon, if he started pushing.
*Gloria kept doing what was asked of her an hour late that they had still been stuck inside of this elevator and it looked like it would not be long now until this little girl inside of him will be born inside of this floor. He looked like he wanted to push so bad and she was not sure if he should give in or it's just a feeling that he has*

"Here. I'l undo your pants and we can see if you need to push or not."

*She helped him get rid of both his pants and his boxers so she would at least look. Sure it was inappropriate but it was for medical reasons. She stared to see if anything was crowning when she helped him spread his legs. And it did! She could for sure see something bulging*

"Take my hands okay. And I'll help you sit up more where you can start pushing. Are you ready??""
He panted rhythmically as she checked, fear striking him when she urged him to sit up a bit so he could push. He could only nod, taking her hands and gripping them tightly. He decided to wait for another contraction, breathing for now. But as soon as the contraction hit, he felt his womb clench, trying to expel his child with every contraction. "I need to push -", he gasped, legs trembling. He took a deep breath before pushing down, suddenly screaming out when he felt his baby moving downward, toward his entrance. "I can't!", he cried, shaking his head quickly. "Oh my god, she's coming..i can feel the head, she's right there - ah! No no no, oh /fuck/, I can't push!", he panicked, tears welling in his eyes. He screamed as he felt her drop down to finally start crowning, the head peeking only a little sliver at first, which began to get bigger as he pushed down frantically. However, soon enough, her head stopped moving, only the top showing at his entrance. The head was wedged in his pelvis, his hips too narrow to push out a baby that size, no matter how hard he pushed.

"Help me!- I can't.... I'm pushing!", he screamed. "She's stuck! Holy fuck, she's stuck...she's not coming anymore -", he gasped breathlessly, face red, belly seeming to vibrate with how strong his contractions were coming.
"Yes you can! You did it this far and it looks like she's crowning! Come on,try again! Push!"

*Gloria shouted with hopes that someone would come for help or with an ambulance for both the man and his babies when this still is happening.She tried encouraging him the best she can with him pushing because she can see the head just right there in between the blood and gushes that was coming out of him. But the head was stuck! Not good.

She had to do something.

She looked up at him with her hands on his belly to give him an idea with what she is doing as she started to push down on his belly seeing if it would work*

"Push when I do! I'm gonna try again."
Feeling her hands squeezing his belly like that, his babies began to kick furiously, but his first baby's head did move down a little bit. "Stop, wait! She's too big, I can't- ah!!", he pushed down as hard as he could when he felt yet another pressure building within him, this time more intense than anything he'd experienced. He gritted his teeth as he pushed, the head coming out a little, only to slide back inside every time he stopped for breath. "She's stuck!", he cried, groaning loudly when she began to push on his belly again. The heavy mound was pushed further up against his ribs, which made him breathe heavily, though every time she pressed down on his belly that pressure grew worse. "W-Wait, that doesn't feel right..oh god, I feel so fucking full right now, I'm gonna burs-OHH!", suddenly clear fluid gushed from between his legs, his belly tight as a drum with contractions.

"My second bag of waters just broke! My babies need to be born - oh, I can feel the second one moving down..", he tossed his head back to focus on breathing, rubbing his belly quickly. "Just wait your turn baby!", he cried.
"Shit..."

*Gloria muttered with the head trying to go bak inside. She has to do it harder. She pressed down as hard as she can but gasped a bit from the liquid gushing through. They needed to get this baby out right now. She pressed down on his belly the hardest she can to only get this little girl to be born so her siblings can be born too*

"Come on! Push with me,James! Push her down!"
He tucked his chin close to his chest and pushed down as hard as he could, screaming into the pushing when he felt the intense burning sensation of the head crowning. He didn't stop pushing until the whole top of the head was out, his breaths coming fast and hard.

"Can you see her?", he choked out, nearly sobbing. "I feel the head - she's so close. Gloria, I need you to be ready to catch her okay? When I push her head out I need you to check for the cord around her neck first though. If it's there, just gently untangle it and-", he paused, screaming through a powerful contraction, not pushing down yet, waiting so he could be sure Gloria was ready. "-and, m-make sure the shoulders turn so she doesn't get stuck..", he gasped out, breathing so hard his belly was moving up and down. "When the shoulders start coming out, gently grab them and pull okay? I need to - FUCK! Get her out of me! I have to push..I can't hold it back, I need to push, just make sure you're ready okay?", his voice shook, before suddenly he pushed down long and hard. The head began to bulge out, taking up space between his legs. "It's happening!", he screamed, before suddenly her head popped out with a loud pop, the cord wound loosely around her neck. "Ohhh!", he cried in surprise once the head was out, trying to see over his huge belly. "The head is out, oh my god the head is out- AH!!", a new contraction didn't give him time to rest, the second baby already squeezing down into his canal.

"C-Can you see her cord? I have to push...I can't hold her in, I have to push, hurry!", he begged, waiting for her to get the cord unstuck so he could keep pushing. "Ohhh she's coming, she's coming the shoulders are coming! Fuck, get ready, i can feel her -", he groaned, but her shoulders didn't turn, making her stuck fast in his entrance.
"Okay,yeah,yeah she's coming. What should I do when she comes? Shouldn't there be a cord or something?"

*But she paused on James's instructions on what to do when he is ready to push the baby out again. She nodded to let him know that she understands completely as soon as she took her apron off to catch the baby with since it's completely useless now for work with them both stuck in an elevator like this*

"Okay...okay..."

*She replied nodding to show she understood evey word he says before he is ready to push again with her hands under the apron ready for the baby to land. She sees the head bulging out really hard now and she cant' believe the sight of it! She sees birth scenes from movies like this before but this is real! Too real! She noticed the cord was around the neck loosely and like he instructed her to do,she got the cord out of the way the best she could before he would push again*

"Hang on...here we go. Okay. Push her out! Push her out!"

*She noticed the shoulders aren't coming so she had to push on his belly against and she did so with her hands below his abdomen but not too hard for the safety of the baby*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,410 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,214 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,100 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,513 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,615 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,048 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,578 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,289 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,502 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 18,936 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus