Closed You Belong To Me
Nolan snuggled tighter into him. Thomas's touch calmed him.
"Oh no. Still the baby started to tease," he said stroking his belly. The baby was kicking.
“Can I?”, Thomas asked, before putting his hand on the bump too. He could feel the baby’s feet press into his hand. “Oh wow”, he gasped.
Nolan laughed. His mood improved a bit.
"It's a nice feeling... But sometimes it's so karate practice in the middle of night that I can't sleep."
Thomas smiled, “I can’t imagine how it must feel to you”, he said, moving his hand all over the bump now. “Shall we head back to mine now?”
Nolan nodded slightly, then grabbed his hand back. They walked ever so slowly so that Nolan would not get tired quickly. His pregnancy was really already advanced.
“It’s not too far now”, Thomas said, noticing the slower pace. He could see their houses in the distance.
"Our houses are big, don't you think?" he asked and they started walking a little slower because it was uphill.
“Yeah for sure, other houses down the road are much smaller, it must be because of our parents jobs”, Thomas mused, he could feel Nolan shaking a little from the effort to get up the hill, “do you want to stop for a rest?”
"For a moment... My legs hurt a little," he said and tried to catch his breath. He also stroked his back. "Jesus... I think I'll take a shower at your place. I feel so sweaty," he said embarrassed
“That’s okay, it’s quite hot today actually”, Thomas said, looking up at the sky. “Is your back aching?”, he asked, noticing Nolan rub it.
Nolan smiled weakly.
"Am I, that obvious?" he asked with a quiet laugh, then grabbed his shirt sleeve. "Thomas? Would you like to kiss me?"
“Do you want me to”, Thomas countered, moving closer to Nolan. At this point they were touching, there faces just inches apart.
"It would be romantic on the first date to kiss..." whispered him only in response.
Thomas closed the gap between them and kissed him, their mouths moving in sync.
Nolan charmingly held onto Thomas' shirt sleeve as they kissed. His neighbor's lips were really soft. So addictive.
"Mhm..." he murmured quietly, and then they finally pulled away from each other "One more time," he said with a smile
“Well maybe we should get home first and that can be your reward”, Thomas joked, holding onto Nolan’s hand. “What do you think?”
Nolan blushed slightly, but he raised his head high and made a stoic face.
"Then lead the way," he replied, holding Thomas' hand tightly. It was so soft, but strong. A bit chaotic thinking, but Nolan thought she was better than his ex. He felt affection at that touch.
Thomas smiled down at Nolan and continued the slow walk up the hill, “hey, do you remember the time we raced along here?”, he asked, laughing at the memory, “and you ended up tripping over”.
Nolan smiled slightly at this memory.
"Then you carried me home on your back.... I scraped my knee so badly that I couldn't stop crying."
Thomas hummed, smiling still, “and then I took you home and patched you up”. Finally, they began to approach his house - which Nolan hadn’t been in for a few years now.