Night Bearing (Closed)
Ryne moaned even louder with Damian's kissing and the babies kicking. He couldn't hold on anymore, so he cummed. His seed hit the underside of his belly and he cummed again. His belly rose up and down as he was out of breath.
Damian smiled and cleaned him up then wrapped his arm Around Ryne holding him tightly
Ryne still tried to catch his breath. "You made me too perverted." He said puffing his cheeks.
" I didn't make you...it's your own fault..." Damian smiled
Ryne pouted. The babies started to move and kick wildly. "Damian your kids are making me horny again!" He said, his face blushing heavily.
" would you like me to help you with that?" Damian asked with a smirk
Ryne nodded unsure what Damian would do, but the babies kept kicking him, there was probably no alternative for what they both wanted.
Damian turned ryne around quickly and thrusted into him pumping hard and fast
Ryne moaned heavily as felt pleasure in his ass. He missed this, even though it wasn't that long ago. "Yes Damian! Yes! Harder! Harder!" He begged Damian as his belly bounced each time Damian thrusted.
Damian listened to his mate his vampire took over and he thrusted at super speed growling as he did
Ryne moaned rapidly as Damian increased his speed tenfold. He felt himself cum several times as his eyes rolled back in pleasure.
Damian kept thrusting hard and fast feeling like he could never stop
Ryne let out a heavy stream of cum. His opening turning numb from pleasure. Ryne laid on the bed being pounded by Damian, in a pleasure filled stupor, unable to to do anything but cum and moan.
Damian finally climaxed hard Cumming deep inside ryne
Ryne twitched in pleasure, his hole holding tightly onto Damian's dick. Ryne was still in a pleasure filled stupor, moaning and groaning in pleasure. To him, that was the best fuck he will ever have. Ryne tired from the whole ordeal, started to fall asleep, resting on his belly. "I love you, Damian." He said before falling asleep.
Damian smiled " I love too...much more than you know..." Damian whispered before falling asleep also
Ryne smiled as he slept. He dreamed of his large family and Damian enjoying some time away from the castle and having a vacation. Ryne woke up two days later and smiled as he looked around for Damian.
Damian was groaning from the bathroom he had gone into labour but wasn't able to wake up ryne
Ryne got up when he heard Damian in the bathroom. He waddled as fast as he could over to him and helped him up. "Damian are you okay?" He said very worried.
" Ryne....you've been passed out for 2 days...I'm-I'm in labor..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,517 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,875 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,306 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 35,207 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,076 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,323 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,321 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,105 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg