Night Bearing (Closed)
Ryne breathed slowly, trying to stay awake. "Damian, its okay. But you're drinking animal blood." He said chuckling.
Damian kissed rynes forehead " I'm sorry I'll go hunt for you..."
Ryne nodded as he decided to rest. He had a dream of him and Damian and their large family enjoying a day in the sunlight. Ryne woke up, wondering what that dream meant.
When he woke up strong contractions hit him he was still weak from the blood loss
Ryne felt the contractions and lied on the bed. He didn't have the strength to do anything and simply cried. He wanted Damian with him but he didn't have the strength to push, that was scaring him.
Damian couldn't find anyone to bring back to ryne he looked everywhere the contractions got more intense and all ryne wanted to do was asleep
Ryne was really worried now. He started to push but he was too weak. Tears began to go down his face. He was scared and alone.
The head immediately crowned Damian started his run home and Roy hearing his fathers cries walked in " Daddy you okay?"
Ryne looked to his son. "I'm fine Roy. Daddy's just..." He said before trying to come up with an excuse.
" your what? Where's papa?" He asked scared as ryne got another contraction
Runs grimaced, trying to hold his pain. "Papa just went out to get something. He'll be back, don't worry." He said rubbing his belly.
" you don't look good daddy" Roy stated worried as he came over rubbing rynes stomach
Ryne smiled. "It's okay. The babies are coming so their just telling me that they're coming." He told his son, enjoying his belly rub.
Roy nodded and smiled and Damian walked in
Ryne smiled before grimacing from a contraction. "Damian, please help me. I'm kinda scared." He said
" baby what's wrong? " he rushed to rynes side
Ryne rubbed his belly. "I'm not strong enough. I'm not sure if I can do it this time." He said with tears going down his eyes.
Damian kissed rynes neck " your so strong I know you can"
Ryne shook his head. "I can't. Not this time." He said glumly, crying in fear and defeat.
Damian rubbed rynes stomach " your gonna be fine you just need food...Roy take your brother and sisters and find daddy something to eat if not a person a bear or deer"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,517 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,875 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,305 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 35,205 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,072 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,323 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,321 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,105 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg