Centaur Breeders(Closed)
Jace sniffled and nodded before pulling his hand away and going to the bathroom. He washed his face gently and looked at himself in the mirror biting his lip as he judged himself a lot
Liam fell asleep on the bed shivering in his sleep and mumbling something about Jace as was having a dream " jace...mmmm...love you...don't stop..." Liam moaned in his sleep
Jace sighed going back into the room. He went over sitting down and stroking his hair gently listening to his mumbles and blushing profusely as he realized what he was doing.
Liam kept moaning into his sleep moaning jaces name he rolled over and snuggled into Jace still mumbling "jacey...don't stop...so good " Liam moaned in his sleep
Jace blushed brightly and shook him gently trying to wake him "Liam....Liam wake up" he said softly
Liam moaned and groaned before his eyes open " what is it jace?" He whispered softly as he reached up caressing Jaces cheek " your so handsome I'm so luckly" Liam whispered with a smile
Jace bit his lip blushing brightly "Um....you were having....having a dream....one of those dreams....about me...." he said shyly
Liam blushed bright red thinking about the dream " uhm...yes...we should get going home soon...unless uh...you wanna maybe...uhm make love..." Liam whispered softly
Jace blushed brightly looking at him shyly before leaning in to gently kiss him tangling his fingers in his hair
Liam kissed Jace back deeply intertwining there tongues
Jace moaned quietly as their tongues touched gently. He pulled back kissing down his neck gently
Liam moaned at the sweet kisses on his neck Liam slid his hand down into Jaces boxers giving him a hand job
Jace gasped and groaned rolling his hips into his hand moaning as he bit gently down onto his neck before sucking to make a hickey
Liam moaned at the hickey as he picked up speeding going faster and harder
Jace panted quickly grabbing onto the sheets around him "Get in me!"he said desperately
Liam flipped jace over quickly and thrusted into him softly at first then picking up speed Liam thrusted hard
Jace threw his head back screaming in pleasure "Yes! Yes! Yes!" he screamed in ecstasy.
Liam nibbled at his neck and picked up speed thrusting deeply til he climaxed deeply into Jaxe
Jace panted feeling out of control as he came all over their stomachs "Holy shit. That was better than anything I've ever imagined" he said happily, a dazed look on his face
Liam smiled " your more amazing then I images..." Liam whispered kissing Jaces cheek before snuggling with him and falling asleep

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,518 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,878 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,324 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,117 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,326 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,330 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,108 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,260 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8