Centaur Breeders(Closed)
Jace screamed pushing as hard as he could his back arching
The head slowly inched out " that's it keep going..."
Jace screamed in agony as he pushed as hard as he could "God fucking dammit!" he screamed
The head slipped out and Liam held it " keep going baby..."
Jace sobbed "I can't. No more" he said desperately
" I'm sorry hunny but you have to meet keep pushing deep pushes!" Liam whispered holding jaces hand
Jace screamed and squeezed his hand as hard as he could as he pushed as hard as he could
The shoulders slowly inched out and Liam slowly pulled the baby out
Jace sobbed and screamed as he pushed as hard as he could
The baby finally slid out and Liam out it aside and held Jace close
Jace sobbed quietly into him, his stomach was still huge so you knew there was more

Palentine frowned as a foal trotted out. He quickly went inside finding they had dropped the rope. He growled and grabbed both off before tying their legs together and tying them upside down with thick chains "Escape from my torture again and your eldest son will become my dinner"
Liam sobbed " please just let us...go we won't run will give you all the children you want..." Liam tried to reason with the huge centaur
Jace cried out as a contraction ran through him

Palentine growled "Don't you understand puny human?! This is to show you what happens when you run away from us"
" we won't run again we understand you have are children we will stay here just let me us down please I will do anything..." Liam whispered trying to barter with Palentine
Jace cried out as a strong contraction hit

Palentine growled "No!" he roared "You will do what I say, when I say it""
Liam grabbed jaces hand " okay I'm sorry...master..." Liam whispered
Jace squeezed Liams hand tightly breathing quickly

Palentine stood tall "I will be back soon to see how far you've....progressed" he grinned
Liam squeezed jaces hand " breathe and push when you have too..."
Jace groaned and tried to push as hard as he could
" keep going baby your so strong..." Liam encouraged

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,518 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,878 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,323 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,117 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,326 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,330 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,108 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,259 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8