Centaur Breeders(Closed)
Jace smiled "I love you most. I...I don't want to go to sleep...Im too scared"
" I'm right here baby just lay here and sleep"
Jace sniffled "Okay" he said quietly before falling asleep
Liam watched him sleep and after a couple hours Palentine came back with the potion he held jace down and Palentine poured it down his throat then held his mouth shut so he couldn't spit it up and Liam took the liquid too
Jace coughed frantically as something was put in his mouth as he slept. He woke quickly
After a couple minutes jace felt better but Liam grew weak again and started to cough
Jace shook his head "No, no, no" he said quickly pulling Liam close stroking his cheek
Liam smiled at jace " there's my handsome healthy jace...looking good..." Liam winked and laughed but it turned into a coughing fit
Jace gently rubbed his back tearing up, he looked at Palentine "Give it back!" he said desperately

Palentine shook his head "It is time to breed again. I will swap you once I am finished with you" he said grabbing Jace and turning him over
Liam reached out for him weakly having another coughing fit
Jace's screams began to fill the cave, his fingers digging into the dirt desperate "Stop! Please!" he sobbed
Liam coughed harder " please don't take me!"
Palentine chuckled "You must wait your turn, young one" he said thrusting fast and hard cumming in him twice before pulling away

Jace sobbed quietly into his arm, his arse bleeding profusely
Liam pulled into him and rubbed his back " he tore help him please..." Liam coughed
Palentine rolled his eyes "It will stop in a minute" he said before opening his mouth pouring the potion in both so the sickness would swap again. "Now, its your turn" he said grabbing Liam turning him over

Jace felt immediately weaker, his breaths short and laboured
Liam reached out for jace and bit his lip waiting to get slammed into
Jace reached towards him weakly, his whole body shaking

Palentine pushed himself into Liam slowly moaning at the clench as he inched his way in
Liam decided to fight screaming and kicking and biting
Palentine chuckled "Puny human, you are trying to hurt me?" he asked laughing before he pulled back and thrust in quickly
Liam fought " give me the fucking liquid stop giving it back and forth just give it to me jace is the better breeder!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,518 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,878 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,323 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,115 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,326 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,330 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,107 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,259 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8