Middle Ages (closed)
"Good morning," Anna smiles, already have fixed breakfast.
Both Kodai and Demetri yawned and stretched, walking and following the delicious scent of breakfast in the kitchen. "Good morning Anna." Kodai said with a smile. "Good moning mother." Demetri said with a smile as well.
"Ready to eat?"
Kodai and Demetri both walked over to the table and sat down in a chair. The both of them nodded at Anna's question.
"Did you sleep okay? You two are quiet this morning."
"Yes mother I did." Demetri smiled at his mother, eating the breakfast that was placed infront of him. Kodai smiled as well, eating his own breakfast. "Yes Anna. I did as well."
Anna joins them, a small plate before her.
Kodai and Demetri both eat their breakfast in silence to pass the time. Soon they are finished and Kodai takes all three of their plates to be washed.
"Why are you being so quiet? Is something wrong?" Anna asks Kodai.
"Nothing is wrong Anna. I am just in thought. I am sorry for being so quiet." Kodai said to his beloved Anna, reaching out and taking one of her hands within his.
"Okay," she smiles. "I'm sorry for worrying and being on edge."
"It is alright Anna." Kodai smiled at Anna, squeezing her hand softly and lovingly.
"We need to start on the crib and such."
"I agree." Kodai smiled wider, arising up to his feet and helping Anna up.
"Shall you build it? Or shall we go into town and purchase one?"
"I shall build one." Kodai said, smiling wider as he began to think of what wood to use.
"What do you think we're having?" She asks, a hand on each side of her belly.
Kodai kneeled down infront of Anna, kissing her covered up stomach ever so affectionately while speaking. "Hmm? .. I think it will be a girl."
Anna giggles. "I do as well."
Kodai straightened his posture, embracing Anna close to him with a smile. He was ever so joyful when he heard her giggle ever so happily.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,518 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,878 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,323 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,117 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,326 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,330 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,108 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,259 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8