Middle Ages (closed)
She gasps in relief, laying back against Kodai, panting.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
Kodai smiled for the first time. He stroked Anna's damp hair, relieved that the baby's head made it through her so easily after so much trouble.
She moans like a dying animal as the baby made its turn inside of her.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
The Queen kept her hands outstrethed just incase the baby would emerge fully from her. Kodai knew that the birthing process was soon over but it lasted for a minute more.
Anna pushed, but the unborn child did not move. "Get it out!" She whines, writhing around a bit.
The Queen nodded, doing as Anna had pleaded. She took ahold of the baby, pulling it from her with a few movements of difficulty. She dried the blood soaked baby and handed it to Anna.
"Owwwww!" She cries as the baby is removed from battered body. "Ohh!" She cries as her newborn is handed up to her.
The Queen smiled at Anna as she sees the heartwarming scene. Kodai smiles as he gazes down at their daughter as she is held in Anna's arms.
"Kodai, It's our baby," she says, looking up at hin with tear strainedcheeks.
"This is wonderful." Kodai smiled wider as tears streamed down his own face, continuing to gaze down at their young newborn daughter.
"Hi baby," Anna coos, exposing her breast for the newbor.
The baby opened her eyes after a few minutes, smiling up at her mother while her small mouth latched onto the nipple of her mother's offered of breast.
Anna jumps in surprise at the sensation. "Mother, d-does everything look alright?" Anna asked the Queen carefully.
The newborn kept her eyes open, curious about everything and everyone around her. Kodai smiled while he watched the sweet scene that was his daughter and his wife. The Queen checked closely, answering once she was sure with a smile of relief. "You are fine."
"She's so big," Anna says, stoking her cheek as she nurses hungrily. "What shall we name her?"
The newborn gazed up into her mother's eyes as her cheek was stroked, nursing from her mother's breast for a few minutes. Kodai thought very deeply to himself, answering once he was sure. "Hmm? .. I am not sure. How about Mariah."
"Mariah," she whispers, smiling. "Oh, Demetri!" She became aware of her son's presence.
The newborn that was Mariah soon fell asleep, yawning softly. Demetri snapped from his surprised daze, smiling as his name was spoken by his mother. "Hello mother."
"How long have you been in here?" She blushes.
Demetri lied to avoid being questioned. "I just woke up." He walked into the room, smiling as he noticed the small form in his mother's arms. "Is that my sister?" He questioned softly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,517 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,878 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,323 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,115 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,326 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,330 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,107 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,259 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8