An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
Astien giggled. "Please, Cormac's sleeping."
I'm just here for a laugh
"We can't have sex. Nobody said I can't kiss you." Marius nuzzled Astien's neck.
"Yes but it tickles! And I get turned on so easily..."
"I haven't shaved in a while," he rubbed his stubbed mustache along Astien's shoulder and neck. "I'm getting scruffy."
Astien smiled and reached his hand up, brushing his fingers along Marius' fuzz. "I don't mind. In fact, I like it."
Marius chuckled. "Maybe I'll grow it out for the winter."
"I'd like to see that." Astien yawned. He closed his eyes and began to doze off. "At least Aiden's asleep now…" he slowly drifted off to sleep a the carriage slowed to a stop and Delas came inside.

"I think this is as far as we're getting tonight. Oh, am I interrupting something?"
"No, we weren't doing much," Marius said. "He just fell asleep."
"Oh, ok. Cuz it looked like you were doing something else." Delas shrugged off his cloak and boots, and changed his clothes. He climbed Into bed withcormac and snuggled up to his warm body. "Good night. I think we'll be coming across another town tomorrow."
"Alright," Marius settled into bed with Astien at his side. He woke up fairly early the next morning to tend to the horses and prepare breakfast.
Delas hopped out of bed and pulled on his clothes. "Hey Marius. What's for breakfast? I hope it's flapjacks. Is it flapjacks? I'm hungry."
"It's flapjacks," Marius said with a chuckle. "Can you go gather some icicles and snow for water? Our supply is running low."
Delas nodded and hopped out of the carriage. Astien woke up a few moments later. He sat up and stretched, and hefted his large body out of bed. Making a note to himself to finally buy a proper shirt for sleeping, he sat himself at the table. "Good morning." He yawned.
"Morning," Marius said as he put a warm cup of tea before Astien. "Sleep well?"
Astien yawned and nodded. He sipped the tea and fussed with his shirt. "I need to get a new shirt. Back when Cormac first joined me, it could at least make it to my belly button."
"You could just sleep without a shirt on. I know I wouldn't mind." Marius said with a wink.
Cormac stirred and muttered something in his sleep.
Astien blushed. "Let's not wake Cormac. He needs the rest. Poor boy works himself so very hard." Delas came in a moment later with two buckets of snow and ice, smiling proudly. "I have ice."
"Thank you Delas," Marius said. "Cormac does over-work himself."
"All the more reason we need to let him rest. Now then, what's for breakfast?"

"Flapjacks!" Delas happily cried, only to be meet with a harsh "shush" from Astien.
"Cormac's still sleeping, Delas," Marius said as he put a large plate of flapjacks on the table. "Did you get a look at his hands? Is the rash clearing up?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 10,031 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,497 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 69,347 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 967 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,237 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 52,242 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 6,049 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,487 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 5,082 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,351 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko