An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
No response came from Astien's swollen womb. He was panting as he cupped the water in his hands and poured over himself.
I'm just here for a laugh
Marius went to the kitchen and got a bowl and filled it with ice and rushed it back up to the bathroom. He put some of th ice into a rag and held it to Astien's head and put the rest in the tub.
Astien smiled weakly. "My body temperature... Is too high. A shut down of things… maybe a kidney... Could happen. Brain damage too…"
"Do you have anything I could use to cool you down? Aiden's not responding."
Astien's mouth hung open. "I don't know…" he laughed deliriously. "The baby's moving."
Marius touched Astien's belly. "Aiden you need to stop, you're hurting your father. If this keeps up you can do a lot of damage."
A kick came from Astien's belly, and the heat slowly faded away. Astien was left panting in the tub, wiping away his sweat. "Ooh, that feels better."
Marius sighed in relief and kissed Astien's head.
Astien grabbed onto Marius and climbed out of the tub. He leaned on him and panted, in part because of residual heat, an the exertion of climbing out of the bath. "Could you carry me to bed?"
"Of course." He wrapped Astien in a towel and carried him to the master bedroom. He carefully laid Astien on the mattress.
Astien closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep.
Marius kissed his head and returned to the couch after draining the tub.
Morning came, and Astien felt much better than he had the previous night, save for a bit of soreness. He was rather tired, an hesitant to get out of bed. Delas came in, all dressed and tray to face the day, and he plopped himself next to Astien, shaking the bed. "Wake up, Astien! You've got to do stuff today, remember?" Astien groaned and turned away from the boy. Delas responded by shaking him. "Come on, wake up!"
Marius came up into the room. "Leave him be Delas, Aiden discovered fire magic last night."
Delas pulled away. "Oooooh. Yikes. Okay then."

Astien rubbed his eyes and struggled to sit up. "No, no, I should be getting up now. There's lots to do." He said with a yawn.
"Don't push yourself," Marius said. "You could do more harm than good."
"Mmmm, but we're going to shopping for baby things…"
"True," Marius sighed. "And you need to stop by the academy... I suppose we can go, but as soon as you start feeling weird, youtell me and we'll go home."
Astien nodded. He lifted himself out of bed and got dressed. He went downstairs and grabbed his bag. "Alright, let's get going, Marius."
Marius nodded and left the house with Astien. "So...I guess Aiden discovered fire magic."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,983 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,416 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 69,069 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 964 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,203 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 52,044 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 6,024 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,486 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 5,038 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,333 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko