An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
After dressing, the two men went into the dining room, where they found Cormac and Delas already enjoying breakfast. They sat with them and ordered their own food. "So, what's theb plan?" Delas asked.
I'm just here for a laugh
"We're going to taste test for a cake," Marius said.
"I bet someone's excited for that." The raceless chuckled.

Astien chuckled too. "What can I say, I'm eating for two."
Marius chuckled.
"There you are," Willow said as she came into the dining hall. "I think we've found a caterer for you."
"Where's everyone else?"
"At the beach, shopping, all over the place."
"First time in Crescent Bay, eh?" Astien chuckled.
"It's difficult to get out of the mountains. Marius here is the only one with enough balls to leave," Willow chuckled. "It's pretty dangerous if you don't travel in a group."
"Where are you from, exactly? I may have visited your town at one point."
"Krore," Willow said. "It's really deep into the mountains."
"Krore! Yes, i have been there!" Astien chuckled. "I remember, they found ancient carvings in one of the mines, and I was teaching a class in archaeology at the time. I took my class there to get teachings, and set up a dig site for the academy so they could dig for anything else that might be there after we'd left. I dontvremember it being particularly difficult to get to, though we did need to use the trunda instead of the horses."
"That was quiet a few years ago," Willow chuckled.
"It was, wasn't it? Actually, I think I remember seeing you at some point. When did I see you... oh! I remember now! A few of my students broke curfew, and I asked you to and one of your men to find them! I thought you looked familiar!"
Willow chuckled. "I remember that."
"I guess it really is a small world. I never would have guessed you'd be my future mother-in-law. "
Willow chuckled. "What are you up to today?"
"We're going to go put the order in for the cake." Marius said.
"Aiden and I are rather happy about that." Astien said with a few pats of his belly.
"Well, once you're done with that, would you be interested in a small cook out on the beach? You know quality time with the family before the wedding."
"Sounds great." Astien said. "I hope there'll be enough food. You've got a big family, and I've got a big baby."
"We'll manage," Willow chuckled. "Well, I'll let you get to taste testing cakes. We'll see you later." She got up and left the inn.
"Well, any idea where we should start?"
"There's a bakery not too far from here," Cormac said. "Maybe we could start there."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 10,038 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,534 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 69,362 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 968 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,241 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 52,295 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 6,054 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,487 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 5,086 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,356 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko