Succubus' Lover (first come first serve, nsfw)
Name: Ryne
Description: skinny, wide hips, blonde hair, blue eyes
Pregnant with: 20

Ryne smiled as he rubbed his impossibly tight belly. His belly was the size of a wrecking ball and was heavy as one too. But somehow, Ryne managed to lug his massive girth around. Ryne was content, knowing he was somehow special with the gift to carry and give birth to his children.

Ryne was happily married to his wife and already had 15 kids, 9 boys and 6 girls in all. He loved being pregnant and he loved finding ways on making his belly feel tighter or larger; like overeating so his massive tummy would rumble and shake with his babies and food; or wearing the tightest clothes when the kids weren't around.

What Ryne didn't know was that his wife was actually a succubus. A female demon that feeds on sexual energies. Ryne's wife fell in love with him and vice versa and now live happily together with their ever growing family.

(I need someone to play the succubus.
Name: Giulietta
Description: Raven hair, grey eyes, slim body and fair skin

((Can I play the succubus?))

(Sure)
Giulietta was quite busy in the kitchen when she saw her husband, she smiled as she looked at him.

For some years now, she has been hiding her past from him, and she was quite determined to keep it that way.
Ryne smiled as he walked to his wife and kissed her, turning his belly away in order to reach her. "Hey love. How are you doing today?" He asked.
"I'm fine, just baking some cookies." she replied kissing him back, "And how about you? Are the little ones treating you okay?" she inquired, rubbing his belly.

"Don't rub my belly. You know how horny I get when you rub it." Ryne teased as he held back a moan. "Doing pretty great. But the babies are getting hungry."
Giulietta smirked and traced around his belly lightly vefore she bent down and kissed his rotund stomach.
"How about some cookies?" she asked seductively, her grey eyes glinting with mischief.
Ryne smiled and nodded. "That sounds wonderful."
She took out the fresh batch of cookies and had him sit down she held one in her right hand, the heat having no effect on her.
"Careful, it's still hot." she whispered, feeding the cookie to him, one hand on his belly.
Ryne smiled as he took a bite out of the cookie. He nibbled on it, loving how his wife fed him and payed attention to his belly. He ate the last of it and licked his lips. "You are so wonderful love."
Giulietta smiled and kissed Ryne's lips softly upon pulling back from the kiss, she grinned, "Same to you my dear husband."

Ryne smiled as he then pouted playfully, looking to the tray of cookies.
"Do the children want more?" she asked him innocently.

Ryne nodded before his stomach was heard growling. "A lot more." He said playfully.
She smirked before she took a cookie and put it between her teeth and began feeding her husband by having him nibble from the cookie in her mouth.

Ryne smiled as he nibbled the cookie happily. He reached Giulietta's lips and began kissing her lovingly.
Giulietta kissed him back, her hands roaming his belly, rousing the children as she did so.

Ryne moaned against Giulietta. The babies began to kick under their mothers hand. "You know how horny I get when I'm pregnant." He teased.
"And you know how I love pleasing my husband." she said, licking her lips.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,864 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,659 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 8,728 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 69,050 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 5,132 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,599 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,913 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,732 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 7,620 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 9,243 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15