Growing Pains (closed with TigerWolf)
Gazing at the clock on the wall, Sam Tonawell sighed and leaned back in his chair. The classroom was rather small for a college campus and brightly decorated, which honestly creeped him out a bit. The professor was due to arrive in five minutes and the other students seemed to be a bit eager as well. It was understandable, given the nature of what they were about to undergo.
Janel sat in the back of the classroom, nose deep in a children's book which had caught her eye days ago. Reading was a grand distraction and kept any anxiety or excitement she would have felt in check. But she couldn't tune out the outside world forever. Once the professor made their entrance she would have to put the book down and return to reality.
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind..or forgotten.....
Even when they die and leave you behind...
A gentle closing of the door made heads turn and talking stop as the professor entered the building. He was a smaller man in his forties and he cleared his throat as he stepped up to the podium.
Janel sighed softly at the faint click and laid her book in her lap. 'So it is that time now.' Her green eyes surveyed the suddenly silent room before landing on the professor. He looked younger than her previous teachers but was still on the small side stature wise. Before giving the aging man her complete attention, she briefly wondered if he had taken this class himself years ago .
"Alright, now that you are all here..." he started, checking over the registration list, "we can begin the process. I know we covered all the preliminaries in the last week, but I'm required to review everything one last time," he finished.

Looking down at his notes on the podium, the professor began, "Once a female and a male are partnered up, the male will be impregnated with a donor egg and sperm. The pregnancy shall last three months, covering one trimester a month, and we shall meet once a week on Tuesdays to check in on your progress. Each pair shall live in one of the homes designated for this class and experience life as an expectant couple and the challenges it brings. Once labor begins, you will notify me and the male student will be taken to the campus hospital to deliver. You will take care of the infant for one month, during which if you choose, you can begin another pregnancy. If you choose to undergo the experiment again, your infant will be genetically aged up to an age we choose so the experience will be different. Any questions?" he finished.
As soon as the professor opened the floor for questions the calm brunette lifted her left hand. "What about living expenses?" She inquired, curious about what living with a partner would entail. "If we are going to live as an expectant couple should not one of us have a job to support the family? Or will we receive an allowance of sorts?"
"That is correct, good question. All of your basic needs shall be paid for. You may purchase food, clothing, and other household items with a card the university will give you. However, all personal expenditures must be paid for on your own. That includes entertainment and technology.

Since the contract you signed removed you from other classes, you will be able to simulate being a part of the workforce. Any student participating will be able to for university administration, though male students are required to at least stay at home the last week of pregnancy," the professor finished, before looking around the room.

"Any other questions?"
The female nodded at the fairness of the situation and let her hand drop back down to her desktop. She looked around at the rest of her classmates wondering if anyone else would speak up. The brunette was also trying to pick out the male that might be her partner for the next three months. She didn't want anyone too big or hairy like a wolfman.
A few moments of silence later, the professor started again. "No? Very well then, I have the list of the ten pairs. We start with..." he said, looking down to the list.

"Rachel Garland and Eric Ambry. Catalina Rodriguez and Jason Lee. Janel Shaw and Samuel Tonawell,"

At the mention of his name, Sam almost jumped out of his seat. Janel Shaw? Who? He looked the small classroom, wondering who exactly the girl was.
As soon as her name was called Janel calmly took hold of her book and stood. Since she was in the back of the class, the green eyed brunette could not call out hers or this Samuel Tonawell's name. So she looked around the room and waited for the people to pair up and leave her partner in the open. The scene was so similar to watching a cartoon school dance that she had to chuckle a little bit.
Knowing that some of the people in this class already knew each other, Sam awkwardly attempted to introduce himself to a lost looking girl before her eyes lit up and she walked over to another boy. He sighed before looking at the back of the room. A brunette girl was patiently standing against a wall, watching the whole scene. He made his way over.

"Are...are you Janel Shaw?" he asked quietly.
Interesting. Janel gracefully pushed off the wall and extended her hand to, who she figured to be, Samuel Tonawell. "I am she and you must me Samuel Tomawell." She smiled after confirming their names hoping to set her partner at ease. They were going to be living together and she at least wanted to be friends with him.
The dirty-blonde boy shook his new partner's hand. "A pleasure to meet you," he said quietly. "Sorry, I'm not really the, uh, best at this whole...communicating thing," he said sheepishly.
How wonderful, her partner had good looks and manners! Janel's smile widened exposing small white teeth before she responded. "So we are in the same boat, so to speak." She let her grip go partially slack allowing Samuel to draw his hand back first if he chose to. "It is only in these type of settings that I can speak so freely and without fear. You would think me to be a different person if you saw me in a cafe or shopping center."
Sam almost raised an eyebrow. This girl's manner of speaking was... different, to say the least. "As much as I would like to stay and chat, we do need to...ah...start the project," he said, motioning to the other students leaving the classroom and heading to the lab.
Janel nodded in understanding and agreement. Her smile dropped a tiny fraction less than a second later as she tugged at the short pink scarf around her neck. "Right. Do you have any questions for me before we start?" She figured Samuel might feel more comfortable speaking now than after the procedure. "We can talk as we walk if you want to."
"It isn't that far. I know that the...egg and sperm...are donors, so the child isn't...ours," he said, clearly uncomfortable with the situation, but knowing that it was inevitable at this point.
"Well..yes it isn't ours." Janel spoke softly feeling her courage drop along with the strength of her voice. They were almost alone now. "But we will be taking care of it like the child is our own or..at least I will." She added the last part in a near whisper uncertain if Samuel would even care about how she felt about it.
"Of course. I meant...nevermind," he finished as they entered the lab. There were four doctors present to impregnate the men, two in separate rooms, so it would be a long, anxious wait as Sam and Janel sat down in available chairs.
Janel held in a sigh and gave her scarf a soft, nervous tug. That could have gone a lot better. She sat down in a chair close to the door and folded her hands over the Animorphs book in her lap. There was an empty chair beside her that Samuel could chose to occupy as they waited for his turn. Crud. She didn't even know if he wanted her with him for silent support or for her to wait patiently outside during the procedure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,740 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,525 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,190 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,883 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,347 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,185 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,343 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,341 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,111 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,275 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8