Genesis Colony (closed with DragonKnight)
In the year 2501 humaity facing extintion. only few people remain, all of them males. they left earth and esblished a colony on Mars called "project cosmos". they develop a technology which make them have a womb so they become pregnant and having children. the only problem is that in order the fetus will survive he need daily huge load of sperm injucting into the womb, like in having sex. this are the seeders job. they need to fuck daily every male on the colony in order there fetus shall live. if some carrier miss his "seeding hour" after few hours the fetus will die. the carriers, the males who carries the babies, are working with spacesuits in a garden, planting seeds of specail vegitables and fruits who are fitting to the ground of Mars.

name: Yu omenai
hair: black
eyes: blue
high: 1.75m
job: seeder
total seeding carriers a day: 63

it was a tough day in the "seeders section". Yu was exosted and empty. he just finish seeding his last carrier for today, a 19 years old carrier which had 11 fetus in him. the more fetus he had, the more sperm he needs to fill him. if he hadnt have the "increasing pillos" which make his balls preduce more sperm in less time- he was empty from the morning. each carrier waiting his turn outside and when he came in, he was soppose to lay on a seeding bed, which had mechanic arms that was seperating the carriers's legs apart gently. then the bed was rising according to her potential seeder in the unit, and when he was ready he will penetrate the carrier and fuck him, seeding him with enough sperm that hold his babies alive for one day. they were 125 seeders in the colony and 2500 carriers. when some seeders were sick and unable to produce enough sperm, it was the others seeders duty to preform. every day each seeder will seed 25-35 carriers in average. but this day many were sick, so Yu need to replace them. hes body, muscular and athletic, was in good shape because all the excersises he was doing lately. still, it was unconciveable that he seeding so many carriers today. he was ready to departute to his appartment when the door open.

kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Name: Ryne
Hair: blonde
Eye: blue
Height 1.68m
Job: carrier
Carrying: 6

Ryne rubbed his sore and tired back. His belly was large and filled with babies. He noticed Yu coming towards him. "Hey Yu. Heading in for today?" He asked with a blush.
"well, kinda" he gasp. "but i think i have enough for you". he panted on the bed. "c'mon. you will be my last one for today". Yu take one pill and swallow it. it feel amazing when his balls expand a little and by no time he had new sperm, enough to seed this handsome dude.
Ryne smiled as he waddled into Yu's room. He wore a simple jumpsuit that threatened to burst because of his belly. He stripped out of it and his belly shined, no stretch marks in sight as he rubbed it. "It's all for you big boy." He said as he massaged his giant ass, his ass having grown to resemble two basketballs.
Yu smiled. "mmm i see someone is horny today" he push some buttons and the bed went down few inches and stopped. then the metal arms for the legs opened and moved aside to let Ryne sit on the bed.
Ryne smiled as he sat down, his belly taking up most of his lap. "You like this as much as I do. Can we try my belly button? It needs some attention."
"sure" Yu push a button and the metal arms closed on Ryne legs and forced them gently to spread apart. then he push another button and the bed rise up until Ryne ass was in the right position. then he touch Ryne bellybutton and teased it with his tounge.
Ryne moaned as he felt his bellybutton get its attention. "Ohhhh...." He moaned again as he started to get turned on. "My breasts too. They are so full!" He moaned as he had perky breasts filled with milk.
Yu massage Ryne breast and bite his nipples. "are you ready to be seed?" he asked, his member full eruct now, as he rubb it on Ryne entrence.
Ryne moaned. "Fuck me. Fuck me all night long!" He begged as he rubbed his belly.
Yu nodded. he enter Ryan and start to fuck his tight hole. "you are so tight" he said as he thrust again and again.
Ryne moaned loudly as he felt Yu enter him. "I'm not tight! You are so big!" He moaned as his belly bounced. "Rub my belly!"
Yu rubb Ryne belly. he felt the babies kicking inside. he grinned. "you feel so good" he thrust harder and deeper.
Ryne moaned as he gripped the sheets. "You're not bad yourself!" He moaned as he felt the babies kick wildly.
"thanks". Yu moaned loudly as he grip Ryan fat ass and move faster and faster, working on his ass hole. then after 5 minutes pumping he finaly entee his womb. "im gonna come! be ready!" he shouted.
Ryne moaned as he felt Yu enter him. "Cum as much as you want! I want your seed so bad!" He moaned louder.
Yu climax and shout as he unleash a heavy load inside Ryne womb. the pill he swallow before make him cum and cum and cum for a minute or so, expanding Ryne belly visibly. "damn! i make you look like you overdue" he giggle.
"Ohhhhh.....looking overdue with sextuplets? I didn't think that was possible." Ryne joked as he rubbed his belly. "I think you added another one."
"perhaps" Yu giggle as he withdrow his cock from Ryne hole. he rubb his belly. "truly a masterpiece" he kissed it. then he push the button and the bed get down and the maetal arms open, allow Ryne to get up. "this was fun, but now im totaly done here. i need to go" he was exosted and tired.
"Can't I stay with you for tonight? I want to be near you in case I need the extra sperm." Ryne said as he pat his belly lovingly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,861 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,693 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,902 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,487 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,574 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,213 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 96,984 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,531 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,343 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,216 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg