This Is NOT a Place For Us (First Come First Serve)
PLOT: You were a known sergeant and he, the famed Raoul Grantaire, was a known Major, he was ranks above you and yet, here he was, making love to you despite the fact that the world will be taken over once more, normally, you would be angry, but now, you are only filled with ecstasy, oh the pure bliss!

Looking back, making love was not the best choice with each other, especially when you saw his head shot, you were hiding inside the closet, cradling your large belly, feeling his child squirm within you, you heard another gunshot, and the door opened to a female private, a rank lower than you, you recognised her to be the most hardworking and yet the most accident prone of the army. Her normally beautiful face had a long cut, one eye was blinded by blood and her celestial nose was broken, but she smiled and held her hand out to you.

As you made your way to the bunkhouse, you began experiencing contractions but you decided to keep quiet of it.

Long, difficult, painful birth. Short RP, starts where the plot ended. I will be acting as the girl.
I extended my hand outward, squinting anxiously as the contractions hit. "H-hi...I'm Jaylen, h-how are you?" I murmured, tying the best the pain. It felt strange, meeting a woman, although impregnated by man. Her looks, however, were flawless. At least compared to my tall, stocky, bit currently fat body and straggly brown hair.
The girl paused to let you catch your breath, she reloaded her gun and nodded, "I am Cadette Private Victorina Faust." she said with a slight nod, she slung your arm around her shoulder and helped you to the bunkhouse many feet away.
As I stumbled away to the bunkhouse, the contraction continued to be extremely painful. I grasped at my stomach, hoping she wouldn't say anything. My knees buckled, and I tripped a little, but I regained balance. "Uh...how have y-you been?" I said quietly, not expecting answer. She looked serious, down to business. Oh dear.
She eyed you, her steel blue eyes gazed at your pregnant form. Upon hearing the question she looked away and shrugged, "Well I just found out that I'm supposed to take care of you cause R is dead." she muttered as bitterness arose in her voice, "Talk about staying together." she said as she aimed her pistol at the wall and shot at it.
"Wait...dead?" I mutter, clenching my fists as the contractions come more quickly each time. "He's not dead...wait, who?" I realise I'm becoming more and more distant.
She quirked a brow, "Grantaire, he's dead." she said with a sigh, she glanced at you before checking, "Won't be long til you push now." she said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,872 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,660 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Birthing Place (OPEN RP) khaohom 159 109,672 10-09-2018, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,600 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,913 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,733 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 28,475 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Hyper Pregnant Boy and His Suitor (First Come, First Serve) Roxas Atlas 42 8,959 04-01-2017, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  the Herm nurse (first come first serve, nsfw) dolria1 133 40,365 03-29-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Men Serving Men Surrogacy (First come first serve) Mpregkittycat 287 38,257 11-15-2016, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Lovebite