House cleaning (closed with nezumi)
John moan with pleasure. he was overwhelmed by his lust that his all body was hot and intense. he grab Ash's lower back as he cross his legs around his weist so he can thrust even deeper. he moan loudly, his forehead sweating. he want this never end.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ash gasps while fucking this male deeper and faster. His sweat falls down his face and smiles after the sweet kiss "you're so tight and hot.. very hot.." Ash kisses John deeply again as he keep thrusting bouncing the males body so hard "a ah John ngh.. I-I'm about to cum"
John felt so full of baby and so full of cock that he press Ash's ass hard as he could "ahhh... me too!! " he yelled. "cum in me Ash! fill my womb with your seed!" he shout, arching his back in pre-cum. the pressure was huge.
Ash fucks John deeper and faster, with one last thrust finally he shoot his seeds deeply after pressing his cock so deep to his womb, filling the males belly with his warm cum "nh ghhhh!" Ash moans out, his cock slides out from John's ass because too much fluids flowing out. Panting heavily laying on the males belly "damn.. That's so fucking good"
John cum on his belly and collaps on the sheets, also breathing heavily. "yeah, you are the best" he said. he start to spread his cum on his belly with his hands, till it glow and shine.
Ash looks at John and smiles "It's because of you too.." Ash suddenly grunts and shoots his left cum on your rounded stomach "ops.. Sorry bout that" Ash grins teasing
"thats ok love" John smirked. he spread Ash's cum on his belly with his own, and taste it with his fingers, slowly and seductivly. "mmm yammi!" he exclaimed. "so tasty. the babies said they satisfied" he smirked again.
Ash smirks and kisses John's wet belly, also rubbing the male's belly "really? Well I cannot wait for them to go out love so that we can produce our own babies. Fucking you all the days" Ash teasing and at the same time fingering John's hole deeper with his two fingers
John moan loudly, his hole so wet now and Ash fingers touches the right spot... he rubb his big belly and move closer to Ash, pressing his belly against him. "take responsibility for that belly and worship it! " he smirked in pleasure.
Ash smirks deepening his fingers and thrusts faster in to John's ass spot "hey love should I help you break your water? You said you are overdue" Ash rubs and licks John's cum on his huge belly. He can feel the babies kicking
"wooo yes! will you fuck me while im in labour?" John ask playfuly.
"Of course babe. I will fuck you hard until this seed becomes a child, growing inside you as our future child" Ash smirks pulling his fingers off "but ride me first. I'm pretty exhausted now"
John grins and gasp as he climb over Ash and sit slowly on his erect cock. "aww you so big babe!" he moan as his lover's cock get deep into his birth cannal. then he srart to ride him up and down, hus belly bouncing and jumping adding more pressure on the boy's prostate. he lean forward and kiss Ash passiontly, groan with lust.
Ash lays his back on the bed letting the male ride his aroused cock "ah babe.. You're so tight and hot!" Ash groans kissing and sucking John's lips roughly "mmmh" then he pulls off "love I can feel something inside you.. different from earlier. big sliding down pushing my cock"
John moan, thrusting harder and faster. suddenly a sound of "plop!" and next thing he felt somthing wet coming from his anus and spreading all Ash. he pull out and exclaim "holy shit! my water just break!".
Ash surprises and sits up on the bed, knowing the male about to labour the babies "Babe! Keep calm and breath slowly" Ash seems confused but think fast setting John down on the bed, spreading wide the male's legs and his cock hard seeing John's wet hole
John start to breath heavily, his hole still dont dialecting enough. he felt the first contraction, still weak but it hurt a little. he grab the sheet tight his belly got lower a little. he exclaimed "fuck me babe! help me to feel good until the babies will get lower into the birth cannal!" he move his ass closer to Ash cock.
Ash gulps and holds both John's legs "as you wish babe" he smirks and pointing his tip cock to the male's hole before pushes all the way his huge cock into his wet and hot tight ass "aah babe!" Ash fucks the male harder and deeper until he reaches his birth canal
John moan loudly, grabing his belly tight and focused on breathing. his belly shifted from movement inside, the babies pushing all direction, what make more pressure on his hole. a powerful contraction sieze him and his belly surface get harden like a rock. he moan loudly as his birth cannal close tighter on Ash cock, and squeezing it like a vice.
Ash groans feeling something pushing down his cock. He thrusts harder and faster bouncing the male upward on the bed, making all the pleasure noises "ah babe.. I'm about to cum!" Ash pounces the male hard but can feel his cock getting sliding down. His hands rubs John's hard tummy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,744 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,537 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,201 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,896 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,451 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,484 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,370 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,385 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,117 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,299 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8