Centaur breeders
Centaurs have been slowly dying out and over the past few decades the female centaurs have suddenly died from a disease that for no known reason only affects them. The male centaurs must act fast. When they have been low on numbers before they have found men of the human species a viable option. Right now the centaurs are not in such a dangerous position so only steal a few human boys from the country side. They are forced to have sex with the centaurs and are given potions to get them go into a quick pregnancy followed by a long painful labour. They usually have 1-3 centaur babies at one time. Need a centaur, which could begin as just to make them have the baby centaurs but could develop into relationship, or another boy or two which are also captured.

Name: Jace
Species: Human
Description: Short dark hair, regular build, green eyes, pale skin
Name: Tirian
Species: Centaur
Description: White flanks, muscular, black hair, pale blue eyes, tanned skin

Tirian approached his breeder, his eyes a mixture of curiosity and lust, for so long he had to endure the loss of his love and he finally found himself the perfect breeder, this green-eyed beauty of his will bear his foals. He was sure of it.
Jace hummed quietly as he walked through the forest picking bright red apples to bring to his house to eat and bake with. He bit into one a hummed happily at the juicyness. He looked around hearing a rustling sound, frowning slightly. He started to back away slowly a little afraid of it being a wild animal or something. He was just at the edge of the forest right next to his village.
((Cool if I join as another boy?))
Tirian carefully went out of his hiding place, hoping the boy wouldn't run, and even if he did, then he will just chase after the boy which proves no challenge to him.
(that's fine :) )

Jace looked at the creature terrified stumbling back quickly before turning and beginning to run back home quickly
Tirian growled in annoyance before galloping after Jace, he grabbed the boy's arm and yanked him back, "My dear boy, where do you think you're going?" he asked in a low threatening voice.
(10-13-2014, 04:05 PM)TheDyingDay Wrote: Tirian growled in annoyance before galloping after Jace, he grabbed the boy's arm and yanked him back, "My dear boy, where do you think you're going?" he asked in a low threatening voice.

As Markus went from crouching under a bush to kneeling, bucket of wild berries in hand, he heard rapid footsteps on the path nearby. Looking up from underneath the bush, he saw a boy run past, followed by what looked like a centaur. The centaur quickly caught up with the boy,
"My dear boy, where do you think you're going?" It said in a deep, dark voice. Surprising himself, Markus stood straight up and began to pace toward them,
"Let him go!"
The centaur looked at Markus for a moment. Then he smiled with a dark glimmer in his eye.
Jace looked up at the centaur, his body frozen and in complete shock when he heard the other voice he looked over biting his lip. His whole body shook and he tried to pull out of the centaurs grip as he shook
Tirian smirked, turning around, his grasp never loosening on Jace, he approached Markus, an ingenious plan forming in his head, "And why should I let him go?" he asked with a mocking stare, "This boy will repopulate the race that is dying....and you might be lucky to help." he added. In one fluid motion, he slung Markus and Jace over his shoulder as if they weigh nothing.
Jace yelped as he was thrown over his shoulder. He struggled as the beast began walking "Please let us go!" He said quietly struggling in the grip "We can't help you repopulate! We're males" he said on the verge of tears
"And I am a centaur, my boy, you have the needed qualities and do not worry about the womb, here take this." Tirian shoved mouthfuls of the sweet tasting herbs in Jace and Markus' mouths.
Jace choked a little as the herbs were shoved down his throat, coughing and spluttering a bit as he swallowed them "Why do we not need to worry about the womb?" He asked after regaining the ability to breathe. He was so terrified as he was taken further and further from home
"Those herbs will give you the organs needed to bear a child." he said as he got to a hollow tree, large enough to house many people, he went inside and set the two down gently before he chained them, he smirked, "Who should I breed first?" he askef with a glint of his eyes.
Jace looked at the creature shocked but knew what he had said was true aaa a strange warmth filled his stomach and his skin became more taut. He looked at the centaur terrified, he just wanted to go home. "please don't do this to us...we have families that will be worried, how long will we be here for?"
Markus, meanwhile, had kept absolutely silent. He was shaking, terrified, and wanted out. The centaur fixed its eye on him.
Tirian met with Markus, he kept silent, "Your families have forgotten you the moment I took you, I have severed all bonds you hold with them, therefore you will be here with me for all eternity."

He then pulled Markus up and checked him, he smiled and nodded, "You are perfect." he said as he forced Markus on all fours, he bent down and kissed the boy's back, his lips sending a wave of pleasure through the boy, Tirian's hands moved to rid Markus' clothes, carefully removing the shirt followed by the undergarments and pants, as he did so, he was teasingarkus by soft lingering kisses on his back, neck and cheeks.
As the centaur carefully caressed him, Markus tried to resist. He did. But this centaur seemed so caring, so loving, and although Markus knew that he was only being used to breed, he couldn't help but get a tingle as Tirian kissed him in such a way. He slowly found himself getting an erection.
Jace looked terrified and looked away blushing a little as he was being undressed. He bit his lip closing his eyes, trying to hold back tears, he would never get to see his family again and he was stuck being this slave to this monster forever.
Tirian gave a soft kiss to Matkus' cheek before whispering, "Hold your breath." he then began to slowly insert his foot long ten inch wide cock into Markus' virgin ass, careful not to do it too suddenly, he was not being forceful on Markus and he was whispering comforting words to the boy, not minding Jace.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 31,234 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Mars Needs Breeders! (Closed with Mpregbelliespls) Pregali64 98 8,841 10-31-2018, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Pregali64
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 52,111 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,269 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,870 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C The Ultimate Breeders with PreggySergal Roxas Atlas 10 1,592 03-17-2017, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 27,093 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,960 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,467 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C The Breeders of Prena IV (Closed RP with SeanWoods221) Pregali64 146 21,439 03-05-2016, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Pregali64