The Master (closed)
Name: Kage
Description: tall, slightly muscular, silver hair, blue eyes. Very handsome

Kage smiled as he looked to the bounded young man on his bed. The man's giant belly housing Kage's children as his ass was exposed to the elements. "So cute. Big plump ass, nice round belly. You are perfect for my breeder." Kage stated as he rubbed the man's ass like petting a dog.
name: Ander
description: black hair, green eyes, thin, cute boy and heavily pregnant.

Ander watch the handsome young man approaching him with a scary look in his eyes. in the past few months he been trained as a breeder, his huge belly was carrying this male's offspring. he didnt know how many he carries or what month he is. he lost any treck of time in this place.
he lay naked, tied up in his arms and legs to the huge bed, looking at his master as he pant on his ass.
"master, please. why am i here for? i must know why you kidnapped me and make me pregnant. i want to know the truth. please" he beg of him.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"Simple. I needed a simple breeder to be my sex toy." Kage explained. "Now what should I do with you now?" He asked teasingly as he played with Ander's member.
Ander blushed as Kage rubb his cock. he moan softly. "no. please. no more. let me go" he begin, but suddenly he felt a strong kick inside his belly. he stare at it, surprised. the baby inside him press on his prostate, and he felt hot as his own cock get erect by his master's teasing. "Ahhh.. mmm... what is happening to me?" he ask his master, shivering of pleasure.
"You're pregnant. What else?" Kage teased as he pressed his erect cock against Ander's hole. "Should I feed you? The babies must be getting hungry." He teased.
"No! please! dont put it in!! ohhh!!" he felt a strong kick again, he blush even more and moan softly. he try to rise his head but his huge belly block his vision, and he soon feel that huge master's horse cock pressing hard on his rear, start to penetrate it.
Kage smiled as he started to enter Ander. He then pumped deep into him, reaching his wombs. "Damn you are so tight! You keep getting tighter and tighter everytime I fuck you!" He stated.
Ander moan loudly, holding in the restrains tight as Kage pounding him so hard. his massive belly bounce and jiggle as they move. the bed creacked noisy and Ander felt his master's massive thick cock enter deep inside him, and his balls slapping in his ass. he grinned his teeth hard, try to hold till his master will cum.
Kage smiled as he pumped faster and faster into Ander. He released his seed into Amder, filling him up and causing 7 more babies to develop into his womb. "There. Maybe I should go for round two?" He suggested sensually.
Ander look tereffy with that idea. "no! its too much!!" he shrugges as his massive belly expand and grow more and more causing his skin to strech even more. he huffs and groan loudly as Kage grins with lust and thrust so hard that he arch his belly up and climax all over his lower belly and sheets his seed.
Kage smiled. "Your body says otherwise." He teased as he pumped into Ander again.
"mm offf ahhh its so.. fuck!! your cock is so big master!! ahhhg ngh!!" the boy groan and shout with each thrust that Kage thrust into him. he buck his head and chuckle as his own cock get hard again from all of this abusive sex. he bite his lips and try not to scream.
Kage smiled as he pumped faster into Amder. He climaxed again and filled Ander up, causing his belly to grow again.
"offf nghhg im so huge now!! ohhh fuckk!" he grunt and shiver hard as Kage cocks keep filling him with hot thick cum causing his belly to expand ever more. he cum again on his belly and collaps panting heavily in pure bliss.
Kage smiled as he rubbed Ander's belly. "Good boy."
Ander nods weakly. "thank you master.." and close his eyes, tired and empty.
Kage smiled as he watched Ander fall asleep. In the morning, Kage started to finger Ander.
"mmm what- " Ander wake up as his master finger his ass. he shiver, surprised of the act, and try to resist to the teasing. "please master let me go and clean myself before you fuck me today" the pregnant boy whimper to Kage beyond his massive huge belly.
Kage grinned. "Oh...but you are going to take a shower with me today. Understand?" He asked as he touched Ander's prostate.
"Ahhh mmm yesss master i understand!!!" he shout as his prostate been pressed so hard. his cock arose all of a sudden- to his embracment- and he hold in his restrains. "can you please at least remove the ropes so my blood can flow? please master" he beg of Kage.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,862 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,902 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,489 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,579 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,222 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 96,999 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,537 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,344 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,216 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 21,017 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8