Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun)
In the large and great land of Sisaria lives 8 Kingdoms.

Aeroewia, the Kingdom of the Griffins, powerful, noble, elegant flying beasts, full of intelligent warriors and great leaders. They ally themselves with the other kingdoms, except for Orcland, as a ways of protecting all the land from the dark forces.

Legauli the Kingdom of the Beastfolk, half man and half human looking creatures that range from felines to reptiles to birds to wolfs, and everything in between. The Beastfolk spread around the land Sisaria, but their hub of sorts is still Legauli.

Orcland, the Kingdom of the Orcs. Orcs are a very savage race, a very dangerous race. Part of the dark forces, they show little remorse for their victims and seek out only to destroy for little reason. While most are simple minded, their leaders are not, and are the most dangerous of all for being both intelligent and powerful.

Firarin, the Kingdom of the Elves. Elves are a very intelligent species, amazing in battle strategies with archery as their key weapon, and the heads have the tightest control over their land. Because of this, they have a superiority aura to themselves, thus gaining some scorn from other lands. Still they are peaceful, but mostly secluded. But not as much as Homs.

Dwaroviel, the Kingdom of the Dwarfs. Hard working bearded short creatures with a preference in weapon making, metal making, mining, and all around technology. They are a proud race, and a loyal one too if you get on their bad side. They had a rivalry with the Elves but overtime they have made peace, and only the dwarfs of old keep the the old views.

Torebeth, the Kingdom of the Humans. They are governed by the Torebeth family, and have tried their best to have peaceful ties between the Kingdoms, while also trying to become the one in control of all without telling the other lands. While not the best warriors, not the best material makers, not the best at magi, and not the wisest, they are the jack of all trades, something no other Kingdom can say they're close too.

Homs, the Secluded Kingdom. It is unknown who rules, or what rules Homs. Homs has made themselves public only a few times in their lives and each time have been disputed. Their walls are too high to climb, too sturdy to break, and anyone that does enter the kingdom never leaves. Some say they are a mix of the races above, others say a new race, and others say they are a Kingdom of Dragons, but alas there are all tales. One thing is for sure is that every once a year a flashing light shoots up to the sky at night from the castle entrances. Its purpose remains unknown.

Long ago, the land of Sisaria was once filled with Dragons. Great reptilian flying beasts, above the griffin in terms of great legendary creatures, and they were spread all over the vast land of Sisaria, pleased to do whatever they wish. Though because of this, Dragons were considered dangerous as they caused much deconstruction to the kingdoms as they were first introduced. That was until they Dragon hunts started. The dragon hunts were made possible by an alignment between the Aeroewia, Firarin, Legauli, Dwaroviel, and Torebeth using their strengths to make a weapon to counterattack the dragons. It was dubbed the Dragons Bane.

While the hunts was first a way for the kingdoms across the land to protect themselves from dragons, it went to far and became something of a sport for each kingdom, some of them even keeping score to see which land had the most kills. Overtime the dragons became rarer to find, and eventually they were never found at all. It was concluded that the dragons became extinct, a great lose for Sisaria was felt upon that day.

After the hunts were over, a light flashed all across Sisaria, and many saw a vision. The vision was hard to describe in mere words, but it told that the vision contained images of a creature with hair of white and golden eyes inserting an egg within themselves and eventually to give birth to a dragon in the middle of Sisaria. After that, a Dragon egg was found left in the middle of the land of Sisaria on a rock by an unknown force. The land was then built as a holy ground and a temple was made around the egg for protection and worship, as it is thought to be the work of The Maker, creator of the Earth and all of its creatures.

For eight generations there was no creature with white hair and golden eyes to have been known, but then one day the Queen of Torebeth gave birth to her 5th child Hawke, and Hawke had said eyes of golf and hair of white. The news spread all over the land of Sisaria, and there was joy shared everywhere for the return of the beloved creatures of legend, and the guilt all kingdoms shard were to be lifted from their conscious. Since birth Hawke has been made to prepare to become the carrier of the last egg, being taught about dragons at a young age, being made to feel pregnancies through empathy magic as a teenage, and once Hawke was an adult on his 18th birthday, he then was given the egg to be inserted into his body. The egg was the size of a mini watermelon, but Hawke didn't complain, for he knew what he was born to do.

While being transported to the holy land of the eggs' origins, his transportation method was ambushed by a gang of Orcs. After the ambush, only Hawke and his Griffin body guard Gethin survived. Once they recovered, they went to a tavern and met up with a assassin/mercenary named Jake, though most call him Golden Blade, and hire him for extra protection and directions to take them to the holy ground.

Their tale begins here, at a campfire in a small cave during a storm.
Gethin sat by the entrance, watching the rain pour over the trees and ferns, pooling into the ground and sinking away. Thunder clapped somewhere off in the distance, lightening flashing through the trees and lighting the cave in a different way for a brief second. It faded away and he looked back on his little group. His guard duty Hawke and the new comer 'Golden Blade' or Jake. He gave the mercenary a distrustful look, shoulders hunching in.

He had been watching over Hawke since he had been born, his job starting just a few weeks after he was born. He was to watch him at all times, at a distance as well as watch the other royal children. Hawke needed certain training though so he was often separate form the others. He had been there as he grew and learned and of course followed ashe set off to complete his fate. It was sure to be dangerous and it turned out to be, more so then some had expected. They had been attack very quickly, almost off guard.

He had instantly pulled back to protect the sire, fighting back any Orcs who came close. Their small group, a few knights as well as a couple of helpers, had fought en hard but Orcs were nasty creatures and while they killed a few of the Orcs, most of them had been injured and killed. He wasn't much of a healer and he couldn't save them. The griffin had quickly dragged Hawke away, to a near town. There they had stayed in a tavern, meeting up wit the Mercenary, who he hadn't trusted but needed help from.

Gethin stood up, talons clinking against the stone floor as he came up to them, settling next to Hawke again, staring across the fire at Jake, his eyes narrowed while his beak clicked irritably.
Jake is annoyed, he was haveing a nice normal day till these people hired him. Now it's raining and he hasn't had a moment to eat. Plus this griffin has been clacking its beack at him all day. The golden haired male ignores the griffion and starts to sharpen his throwing knives. If only there was some flowers or some meat something he can actully eat.
Hawke was sitting closest to the campfire to keep warm, with the warmth of the fire giving as one of the few things to go right for him so far. As his first outing to the world outside his castle, things went wrong almost immediately. After hiring Jake, Hawke hired and set the town messenger to go and inform his home Kingdom of the news. The letter told of the orc attack, the survivors being him and Gethin, the new mercenary they hired to get them to the Holy ground as safely as possible, and that they are fine for the most part and that they don't need additional help.

The storm stopped after around an hour of waiting for it to stop. Hawke got up on his own even after some initial trouble. Gethin offered to help but he rejected it. Hawke rarely ever asked for help or complained, even when it seem appropriate to do so, though due to his royal upbringing he was taught to never show signs of weakness. He placed his hands on his belly and breathed in-and-out calmly to help himself relax and think. He felt the life inside him, wondering what will happen to his dragon child after he births it.

After that, he looked at Jake sharpening his knifes. He went up to Jake and asked "So the storm is clear, where were you taking us again?" Jake put away his knifes in a show off manner by swinging it around until it was holstered. Sure that's impressive, but what was the point of it? Hawke thought to himself.

"We were going to a town not to far from here 3 or 4 miles north of here. It should be a safe trip, and once we reach the town we can probably get supplies for our trip. How much supplies I'm not sure because we don't have much cash on us right now. We could just mention your royal status, but you won't allow that. Why not? You could of just got show off your prince card or something, get everything free!"

"If I could I would, but I'm not allowed. Throughout the years after the egg was reveled to have existed, there has been an underground organization growing between the citizens of the 6 Kingdoms, Homs and Orcland notwithstanding, calling themselves 'The Enlightened'. They belief that once the dragon is birthed, there would be a great destruction across Sisaria and that the Kingdoms will fall due to the power of the dragon that I carry inside me, or more so, how powerful it will become once it reached adulthood," Hawke walked to the entrence of the cave and continued talking as he was walking, "They have committed several crimes in the past, many of them fatal to the victims. Once word gets out that I'm heading to the Holy ground, they will probably try to find me and kill me. So we have to stay low and keep out of trouble as best as possible,"

"Really, us stay low?" Jake scoffed at, "A big bird lion is something people don't see often and will want to look at. A pregnant boy is something everyone is gonna look at. And I will be the center of attention in all of this because I am just so amazing,"

"Big talk for a person that cowers in the shadows for a job," Gethin said to insult Jake.

"Oooo, funny guy over here" Jake insulted back.

"Enough, both of you!" Hawke exclaimed. "Gethin, I thought you said insults were beneath you?"
The griffin snorted, wings shifting in annoyance. "Perhaps, but that was before we hire this, this man! I do not know you think we need him. A knight from Torebeth would have been more suited", he snapped, beak clicking. He stood up, glowering at the Mercenary. He hadn't been in the best mood since their group was killed, it was a hard blow to them.

Gethin padded away towards the back of the cave then back to the front, pacing. He stopped again by the fire, eyes narrowed. "And Hawke is correct, we can't just go spilling his status to the world, it'll just get us killed. Or worse" His tail lashed out and he glanced back at Hawke, making sure he was still in the cave and close.
Jake nods "very well. Prince how good are you at disguises?" He pulls out a few peices of clothing. Befitting a peaceful kinkajou. The kinkajou shifter is a peaceful sub race of beastfolk. They only ever had one family of warriors but they were killed 20 years ago. No known survivers. "I'll help keep you hidden. I will do my job compleatly no matter how annoying the chirpy kitten is."
"Chirpy kitten," Hawke looked at Gethin with a slight smile and shrugged as an indication of finding the insult funny, "I honestly haven't heard that one before"
Hawke looked at the inventory of disguises that Jake had, so many choices but which one would fit his new frame he thought. He honestly thought that disguising himself as a woman could probably work best for him. Hawke has been called feminine looking at times, and he can raise his voice high enough to at least sound more ambiguous. Plus most people would probably look at the pregnant belly than his face anyway.
"I choose the female maternity ware," Jake had a slight surprised look on his face, but he just shrugged and went along with it. Hawke got out of his more royal looking cloak and other higher end clothes and changed into the green and purple maternity clothes.
"Alright boys, sorry for taking so long, let us head off to the next destination, and quickly!" The three of them set off the campfire, grabbed the supplies and headed off.

(Also sorry for being late for this post, I got really busy this day :s)
Gethin snorted at the name and looked away as Hawke started to change. He stared at the wall, shooting glares at the the mercenary without bothering to hide them.

He helped put out the fire and gather what little they had. He pulled on his strap bag and feel in beside the prince as they left the cave. Outside he nodded and took off, soaring up to look over the landscape. Glancing down to make sure the two were fine, he flew in a large circle, keeping his eyes out for anything or anybody. "All is clear", he chirped, landing down again. he gave Jake a haughty look, turning his back on him.
Jake smirks "see it chirps a lot, and he is half lion so chirpy kitten." He pulls his cloack closer to his body. As he gathers the rest of the offered cloathes. "When we get to town we should get more cloathes to keep you properly hidden. The town we are heading to is use to traviling couples, so with the right story and acting we can get through with out a problem."
Hawke looked at Jake and raised an eyebrow when he mentioned 'travailing couple's and 'coming up with the right story'. Still in his head he knew that no matter what they'll cause some sort of attention, mostly due to Gethin being the serious bodyguard that he is possibly creating some looks if anyone were to even look at Hawke wrong, and just by being a griffin, something that isn't seen all too much unless they're by or in Aeroewia territory. Hawke then looked away and nodded his head in agreement to Jake's plan, "All right, we'll think up of a story along the way,"

The three of them walked through the vast and beautiful Sisaria plains, the grass covered with dew from the fallout of the storm and heavy puddles and mud all around the ground as well, causing some of the group to accidentally step on some. All of them were carrying as much as they could, with Gethin taking the most with him and Hawke the least. They journeyed on through all while thinking up of a good lie to keep their cover, which took longer than they thought if only because they were really trying their hardest for none of them to be romantic with each other. But it had to end in that way because there was no other good explanation why a pregnant 'woman', a man, plus a griffin were together unless it was part of a story about the birth of a messiah.

"So let me get this straight, you," pointing to Jake, "and I" points to himself, "are a couple that is trying to look for a town that has word of being very quiet and peaceful, basically away from the dangers this land goes through on a daily basis. So we are travelling through this town as a rest stop until we find the actual next town that we are looking for, and I am carrying your baby," Hawke at that one moment knew how absolutely ridiculous and cheesy that sounded but he honestly can't think of anything better, "and Gethin is" he points to Geithin, "and he is our..." Hawke looked at Gethin and asked him "Geithin what did you say you were in all of this? I know Jake suggested pet, but I know you wouldn't demean yourself like that so easily,"
Grethin glared harshly at the man but didn't say anything as they left the cave and into the more vast fields. Honestly, that man! He was a prince, a person of high royalty not some girl to flirt with. But..... he had a point he supposed, Hawke couldn't tell anyone anything and being a pregnant male was hard to hide. A disguise would work best.

The walk was very unpleasant. The mud and water quickly soaked his fur and mud got into and onto places he would later refuse to say. grumbling, he slipped between grass, tail lashing. oh how he longed for the sky. But flying would give their position away and he would stick out too much up there. he was large and it was quiet. The whole talk of romantic stories to help hide them didn't approve his mood much.

His ears flicked as Hawke laid everything down, grumbling. He sneered at the question, not at Hawke but the general situation, and shook his feathers. "No", he said sternly, shooting Jake a look, "I am........I could a friend..... a old one that comes along to help you across the land safely and who wants someplace to rest quietly..." That sounded not bad, better then pet.
Jake nods, smirking "fine freind can work, just don't get mad when I get into charicter near the town. I do promise I won't kiss or touch your highness anywhere you don't want me to touch. That haveing been said may I touch your arms stomach and cheek?" Jake gathers a normal mans outfit and smudges some dirt on his own face. He uses a wig to hide his golden hair. He walks more clunky like an untrained male possibly a farmer. He changes under his cloack and begrugingly takes it off last.
Hawke was amazed by the quickness on how fast Jake turned from one persona to another, so he knew he got the right person for the job. He didn't comment on how he felt about Jake's skill, but instead immediately answered his question about touching him, "If we're going to pass off as a couple, then you should to keep the masquerade," Hawke said to Jake. Hawke looked at Grethin and knew by the look of his face that he just didn't approve of the decision at all, "Just don't overdo it Jake, I trust you are a very competent person in the art of disguises so this is not in question of how well you do, this is more so for my guard won't get angry and try to hunt you down like a mouse,"

After some time walking, the three of them saw the town in the distance, Davenport, named after it's founder and the fact that it has a port on the town's coast side. "We're here, Davenport, I hope you two enjoy seafood and drunken sailors," Hawke said sarcastically deadpan, but with his voice raised to sound more feminine, "and now where to first?"
The griffin nodded sternly at the statement, glancing at the two with a suspicious look before he went ahead, pushing through the last of the grass to get to the path to Daven Port. Tail flicking, he lead the other two down it and closer to the small town.

"I like seafood fine", he chuckled, the thought of getting Hawke someplace safer then the road lightening him up some, "Not so much for drunken, just be careful Hawke.." It was odd to say his name so lightly, he usually said prince or added something to it. "Maybe a inn?"
Jake "we will need a fake name for us your spared from this griffon unless your known as the princes head gaurd or something. I will be going under the name of Smith, Jon Smith. Pick a commen human girl name please." Jake sighs as he sees the town oh how he hates seafood. The awful smell the stupid little bones or things between him and actully enjoying the meal. Stupid hobby anyway, you sit there and wait for a fish thats dumb enough to bite a hook. Nothing compared to a life as a merc. Drunken sailors are more or less just fun to tease. Their fault in partaking in the foul drinks of booze and alcohol. Wine is more to his taste it's sweet and almost tastes like necture. Oh necture jakes stomach growls at the thought of food.
(I love seafood>~< why jake.)
"Then I'll be Lily Smith," Hawke said to Jake, he then turned to Grethin and told him, "you might also need a fake name, it be best if we all do in case anyone tries to track us," The three walked around Davenport, and they crossed paths with a duo of sailors, one of them extremely drunk and the other being sober. Hawke took a risk and decided to ask the sober one a question, “Umm, excuse me,” Hawke said in his feminine voice, “would you happen to know of any inns in this town, or at least the closest one?” The sober sailor seemed to have then checked Hawke out and stared at his pregnant belly, which made Hawke feel a tad uncomfortable, but he didn’t say anything about it.
“Err, well if you follow the path ahead of you, and take a right when you see a ship on land, the towns supposed landmark, and a few buildings down you’ll get to possibly the best inn all across the town, or at least the least dirty. No need for a beautiful young lady like yourself to get all messy,”
“Why thank you, you have been a great help,” Hawke said to the man, and right he gave his thanks, the drunken sailor threw up almost entirely on Hawke, but Hawke backed up before he could of been hit. To say the least, his companions had different reactions to the situation.

(Here is space where you both can write the hijinks yout characters cause yourself)

But after the After some time mucking around, viewing the scenery of the town and looking for the inn the sailor told them about, the three found it and requested for a private room for all of them. It may be a tad cramped and expensive, but it'll be less cramped and more hygienic than the common room which houses any and everyone who pays a few coins into a 10x10 room cramped for the night. Hawk requested for Jake to go out and find supplies for the journey, such as food, new clothes, tools, light weapons, anything to help them out, and a map to plan out a route. Hawke also got close to Jake's ear and whispered to him,
“Also it'll be okay if you could 'take’ the materials needed and we can ‘pay’ at a later time, if you get what I mean,” When Jake left, Hawke was alone with Grethin.
(I know I'm breaking turn but I want the rp to continue not die.)
Jake nods "certainly sire." He smirks unable to belive how the prince gave him permission to steal. Not that he would need to sure they don't have a lot if money but he sure does. He only will use it if he has to though. He walks out and finds some more cloathes for the prince to wear. Amongst the all the shops was a flowershop that just got a fresh batch of flowers still had the necture and everything. Deciding to get something to eat he buys a simple arrangement and heads backs with thier food and cloathes in on hand his flowers in the other. when it looks like he is sniffing the flowers he is actully useing his long tounge to drink the necture. once back at the hotel he tosses the drained flowers to hawke "don't ask why just accept them. Here is two weeks food and cloathes as well."
Hawke look at the flowers and he almost question it, but he then remembered Jake telling him to just not to. Instead Hawke just drop them and told Jake what had happened when he was gone, and what they have to do next. "Jake, look around you, do you see anything different?" The room was a mess, everything was destroyed or almost broken. The bed was ripped to shreds, the table was broken in half, the closet door was smashed open. And there were some corpses around too. 

"While you were gone, The Enlightened got here and attacked me and Gethin. I don't know how they knew we were here, I don't know how or if they followed us, or if they're still following us, or something, I just don't know," Hawke tried to show as little emotional discomfort as possible, "they even had a Griffin with them... Gethin took most of them down, but the other griffin was more than a match for him," Hawke grabbed his left arm, which had a large slash wound on it. "They almost got me, but once I was hurt, Gethin just went berserk and he and the Griffin that was with the Enlighten were the only ones left alive, other than me. He and the griffin are probably fighting in the air now, but who know's how long that could take. 

The last thing Gethin told me-" Hawke was starting to break down a bit, but he wouldn't let himself, so he kept on his strong mask, "The last thing he told me before he flew off was that I should leave once you came back here. The Enlighten have become so dangerous, he's actually putting his trust in you. Take that as you will."
Jake nods and picks up hawke. "Close your eyes don't open them unless I say ok." Once the princes eyes close jake lets his tail out and starts running as fast as he can. His tail helps him get up to impressive speeds. Jake only stops once they are in a forest. "Scrap the old idea we are going to head to beast man turf. We need to hide for a week. You may open your eyes now." His tail wraps around his waist and looks like a belt again. "I know a place no one ever visits." Jake puts on his normal clothes.
"Wow Jake, I'm amazed, honestly. You kept the clothes with you right? And do I have to keep this disguise?" Hawke asked the quick footed Jake. "And the other materials as well right?" Hawke once again acted as if he felt nothing, but his wound was seriously starting to cause him deep pain. "Like the medicine, you kept that right?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,944 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,172 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,644 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,008 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,329 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 98,863 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,367 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,945 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,270 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 22,236 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8