Starting a Family (Closed with BabbyDaddy)
Lucy was very happy with how her life had been going. These past few years had been kind to her, graduating from college, finding her dream job, and marrying her soul mate. They'd just bought their first house two months ago, and had been working hard to pay it off. They did all of the normal young couple things, though it was mostly going to other friends' weddings and parties. But she and her husband had reached a point in their lives that they wanted to move on from. They wanted to start a family.
Jason's life could not be going better. Marriage, a house, a job...the only thing missing was a baby. And they both definitely wanted a child.

And so the topic came up one night in bed. Jason was the big spoon, and cuddled up into Lucy's rear. He ran a hand through her hair aimlessly as he brought up the courage to speak. "Babe?" he asked.
"Yeah hun?" Lucy called back, enjoying the feeling of her husband's hand through the gentle waves of her blonde hair.
"Well...okay, you know what, it's been on both of our minds. I want a baby," he said, his head suddenly full of confidence. The web designer realized what he said, and his confidence went away pretty quick. "Uh...I mean..."
"I know you do, Jason, I do," she replied, flipping herself over to face him. "I want a baby just as badly, but I don't think we're at a point quite where we can handle it. My job is too demanding for me to add being pregnant on top of it..."
"Then...then I'll do it," Jason replied. "Think about it, Luc, I work from home anyway. Mark just had a baby and you know Jenny's still working," he replied.
"You?" Lucy replied incredulously. "I guess that makes sense...you just don't see it that often, it didn't even cross my mind. And I'd forgotten about Mark and Jenny! Crap, I need to get them a gift or something..." Lucy said, worrying about saving face with their friends when she remembered the conversation at hand. "If you're up to it, then I don't see why not. Let's have a baby!"
"Are...are you certain? Lucy, we need to be completely sure about this," Jason said, suddenly having thoughts of everything that a baby would bring. "I'm willing to do it, but...this is a big change, dear," he said.
"I'm certain I want a baby," she said, giving her husband a reassuring smile. "We love each other. We just bought this big house! And we both make plenty of money. You worry too much," she gave him a kiss to cheer him up. "Stop taking your birth control tomorrow, and we can start trying as soon as it wears off!"
Jason kissed his wife back passionately, before breaking it with enthusiasm. "Wow...we're having a baby," he said happily.

(Keep going with this, or skip to them finding out it worked?)
"Yeah, we are..." Lucy looked at him with big brown eyes, before turning over and shutting off the lamp by their bed. "Now go to bed, we've got to get our rest!"

(If you wanted to do the sex scene we could, I don't care. I'm cool for skipping as well. I'll leave it up to you since this first part is over)
(Would you mind skipping it? We could do sex scenes later, if you don't mind)
(Not at all, you can start with a pregnancy test thing or whatever you've got in mind!)
Two months had passed since Jason went off birth control. The 27-year-old stared at the box in hand, feeling Lucy's hand stroke his arm in comfort. "I...I'll be back, " he said, removing the pregnancy test from the box and going into the bathroom.
"Ohhh I'm so excited I can hardly wait!" Lucy exclaimed as she heard her husband try out the test. "How long do these things take to work?" she asked impatiently.
"10 minutes!" he called from the bathroom. Finishing up, he took a deep breath and set it on the counter as he left the room. He could do this. Lots of men got pregnant, and one of his best friends just recently had a baby. He sat down on the couch next to Lucy.

"We have some time- turn on the TV," he said, shaking a little.
"Alright, Jason. It'll calm you down," Lucy said, grabbing his hand to steady it. They flipped through some random daytime television: game shows, court TV, and soap operas as they waited for the test to process.
Jason's eyes widened as he caught a glimpse of a pregnant father reality show. He made sure to quickly change the channel, glancing at the clock the whole time.

Finally, the ten minutes were up. He got to his feet and grabbed Lucy's hand. "Ready?" he asked, kissing her forehead.
"Yeah, read it!" Lucy crossed her fingers on one hand and knocked on the wooden coffee table with the other. "Oooh what does it say what does it say?"
"Positive..." he said softly, walking out of the bathroom in a daze. Pregnant. He was pregnant.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,741 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,529 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,194 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,885 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,360 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,264 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,345 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,346 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,113 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,280 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8