Overworld (first come first serve, nsfw)
Tsuka steps out and follows the amazing creature . "I take it you don't speak American or Japanese?" He follows watching everything looking for anything that could help him in the next fight.
"Don't expect Polemos to say anything. He doesn't speak to anyone except the emperor." The cowboy said as he arrived to Tsuka's cell. "Tsumotu is the name. And you've already met Polemos here." He stated.
Tsuka nods "I'm Tsuka. So what life or death situation am I to be put in next sir?" He looks at the golem one more moment before looking at the cowboy.
"You get to fight another monster. Our emperor was quite impressed when you killed the Chimera Rex with a single blow. Keep it up and you'll be eating with me and Polemos. Hell, maybe with luck, the emperor." Tsumotu said as he motioned for Tsuka to follow.
Tsuka sighs "I didn't want to kill it." He mutters before following them. "So I'm doing this alone thins time?"
"They're are hundreds of Chimeras out there. It would've killed you without a second thought. And no, the others will join you too. Keep up with the good work and you'll get rewarded. I think the emperor has taken a liking to you." Tsumotu said as they arrived to the Arena. The crowd cheered as Shiina sat comfortably in his private box. The four armed man looked to Tsuka and smirked. "Looks like the kid's favourite pet is here." He said insultingly. "You will learn respect Toro. Even if it means your life." Tsumotu warned.
Tsuka shakes his head "I didn't ask for this. I'm just trying to survive. Am I not to be given armor this time? Or will I just have to make due with what little I have."
"You'll be given armour. Just keep your pants on." Tsumotu said as a cart rolled out with various weapons and armour in it.
Tsuka nods "sorry I'm just not use to having to fight for my life." He accepts whatever weapon and armor he can get. He looks at the others concerned for them too. He looks at the crowd wondering who the emperor is aparently his life depends on this person.
Shiina sat down, his belly in his lap as he the games were about to begin. "Ladies and Gentlemen! These proud warriors have advanced to fight even more powerful beings. Today, they fight the oldest and powerful machine ever built!" The announcer yelled as a giant pit in the ground opened up. From the ground rose a giant hand that grabbed the ledges of the hole. The machine lifted its body from the pit, it's ancient and rusted gears creaking and clanking with ever movement. From the pit stood a massive machine, it's metal armour looking very rusted yet still strong enough to take any blow. It stood 90ft tall and looked like a centurion. It gave a mechanized roar as the crowd cheered. "The kingdom presents to Element, The Ancient Machina Golem!" The announcer said as the Golem looked down at its opponents.
Tsuka is surpised and looks for any weakness. The creaking told him some of the gears inside the large monster are ready to give out. If he could just get something in to stop the gears he looks at the four armed male "I have an idea on how to stop this thing but I need your help."
"And what idea would that be?! That thing can crush us at any moment!" Toro stated as the Golem watched the warriors, ready to strike the moment they moved.
Tsuka "it's gears are creaking that means they will break if we get something into it. Break the gears the robot cant move. Your stronger then I am so I'll distract it while you get something inside that thing.
"Like what? Those gears are big enough to crush a sword and shield." Toro yelled as the Golem lifted its arm and balled its hand up to crush any one in its way.
Tsuka "I'll make something." He starts to combine his armor into something that can't be quite crush so easily. He makes sure he can dodge the balled up fist if Toro fails the shot. "Here this will work."
Toro grabbed the new weapon. "Are you sure this will work?!" Toro asked as he dodged the fist. The Golem turned its massive head to Tsuka and it's one glowing red eye glowed brighter when it found its target.
Tsuka nods "yes I'll explain it later but right now is not a good time." He starts to run taking off the rest of the armor so he can go faster. He climbs on the robots arm to get it to hit itself.
The Golem stood up and looked to Tsuka as he climbed its arm. It raised its mighty fist before dropping down on its own arm.
He climbs into its cheast and is working toward its head. Hoping that Toro could get the device inside the machine soon hopefully by getting the robot to hit its head or body Toro will get the best shot.
The Golem raised its hands to get Tsuka off of it. "Signal me when!" Toro yelled.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,279 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,526 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 8,020 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,704 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,606 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,482 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,839 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,622 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 7,159 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,417 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15