Alien Breeder (closed with Nameless)
Kage smiled. "Why don't you continue to eat? I'm going to make sure we are on course." He said as he got up and left.
Aaron nodded, "Okay." He continued to eat the various meats and cheeses Kage left in front of him. When he was finished, he walked back to where Kage was, "I don't think I got your name at all by the way. I'm Aaron."
"I am Kage. I'll show you you're room." Kage said as he noticed Aaron started to show off a small bulge appearing on his belly.
Aaron felt his once slightly loose buttoned up shirt a bit tight. He didn't know what to say so he said nothing and followed Kage.
Kage showed Aaron to a large bedroom with the view of space from a nearby window. "Enjoy your stay. Hope you enjoy the room." He said happily.
He looked at the window of the view of space. It was rather fascinating to look at. He looked over at Kage, "Thanks." He walked inside the room.
Kage smiled at Asron. "Your welcome. Now get some rest." He said.
"Alright. I'll see you later." Aaron looked around the room more before closing the door and sitting in the bed. His shirt did feel tight so he unbuttoned his shirt and laid it by the side. His stomach had a bulge in it that never happened before. He knew there was nothing to do now. He managed to lie down and get to sleep.

(Time skip if you want?)
(Sure!)

Kage smiled as he watched Aaron from the cameras. It has been 2 weeks since they left Earth and Aaron's progression has gone smoothly. His tiny bulge that appeared had started to grow until it looked like a six month pregnant belly. He knew Aaron would find out sooner or later, but for now, he pretended that Aaron was adding weight.
Aaron had woken up in the morning. He felt rather terrible, especially with the new weight. It felt like something inside him had been added to him. Especially when he felt something hard shift in him. He pressed down on his bulging stomach to feel something hard. He couldn't gain weight this fast...but was it different in space? He struggled to get up as he tried to find Kage.
Kage smiled as he opened the door to Aaron's room. "Morning sleepy head. How are you doing today?" He asked kindly, acting like nothing happened.
"Not well." He replied, "can you just tell me what's wrong with me? I don't even think gaining weight this rapidly is normal or healthy."
"Its quite normal. Just make sure you don't over due it." Kage warned as he helped Aaron to the kitchen, ready to feed him once again.
"It doesn't even feel like I'm gaining weight anymore." He admittedly said. He didn't find himself feeling very hungry when they entered the kitchen, "just get me water. I'm not really hungry."
"Are you sure? I'm sure you're hungry." Kage said knowingly as Aaron's stomach growled in protest to its owner's demands.
He sighed feeling slight hunger, "just a small meal. I don't feel like I'll be able to keep down a lot."
Kage smiled as he went to prepare a meal. As time passed, Aaron's hunger grew and grew until it started to become unbearable to the point of maddening.
Aaron felt more hungry than he felt before. He knew that if he ate too much, he'd be throwing it up like it had been going on for the past two weeks. He knew the best way was to just a bit of it until he wasn't very hungry anymore; throwing up felt worse for him.
Kage returned with a large tray of food for Aaron. "I hope you enjoy it. It's all for you." He said as he sat down.
The large tray of food did feel too much for him, "thanks...I think I'll eat some of it later. I don't think I'll be able to keep it all down." He took some of the food into his own plate and ate a few slow bites, thankful his sudden hunger was slowly going to settle down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,766 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,551 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,240 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,567 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,267 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,013 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,857 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 93,757 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,501 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,569 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler