Alien Breeder (closed with Nameless)
Kage held up a piece of fruit for Aaron. "Try this. It helps stomachache." He explained, lying that the fruit actually caused hunger.
"It's not really a stomachache." He shook his head but took the fruit anyway. He took a bite of it. It felt a little too sweet and bitter. Must be an exotic fruit. He felt a bit more hungry than he did before but managed to replenish it in a few slow bites. The slow chewing and eating helped a lot he found. He finished some of the food, "thanks. I think I'm fine now."
Kage sat beside Aaron and started to rub his belly. "You know, you look cute with your big belly." He said sensually.
Aaron stared at him before shifting a bit away from him, giving him a strange glance, "uh...thanks I guess?"
"You know, I think I know how to get rid of any pain you're having." Kage said as he hovered over Aaron.
Aaron had to lean back a bit because of how he hovered over him. His back hurt due to his large belly so he had to sit back up, "How?"
"That secret sauce I put on my food can. It can also be made into a healing potion if made properly. It helps in stomach pain, headaches, anything that ails you." Kage said.
"Really?" He asked, a bit weary, "What the heck is in that secret sauce anyway if it can do that?"
"Wouldn't be a family secret if I told you." Kage playfully joked. "I'll go prepare some. Why don't you head to your room while I prepare it?" He suggested
Aaron softly smiled at him, "Alright." He managed to get up and walk to his room.
Kage grinned as he started his plan. It took an hour but Kage entered Aaron's room with a large potion bottle. "Alright. It's ready."
Aaron looked at the large potion bottle. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to drink it all, "Are you sure it's safe?" He asked skeptically.
"Of course. You'll be fine." Kage said as he got closer and offered it to Aaron. "You'll have to drink it all to get the full effect." He explained.
Aaron took the bottle and took a sip. He nearly coughed at the taste. He wasn't even sure whether or not to describe the flavor as good or bad. He took the drink in slow sips and sometimes took breaks between the potions when he felt alittle full from the drink.
Kage smiled as he watched Aaron drink the potion. Aaron was really drinking a special nutrient that would cause his belly to get bigger for the offspring to thrive.
Aaron, unaware of the potion he was drink much less what he was carrying, finished the potion. He shifted a bit in his bed and handed Kage the empty bottle when he felt something shift in his stomach. It was almost a bit rough, "Oh god something moved...Something moved!"
"Really? Stay still." Kage said as he started to rub Aaron's belly. "The potion worked. You are handling it a lot better than I thought. The eggs are growing so big all because of you." He said happily as he gave his belly a pat.
"E-eggs?" He shifted away from Kage. A flood of panic rose over his chest, "y-you put eggs inside me?" He remembered when Kage placed a hand over his stomach. That must've been when. He already found himself going through a panic attack.
"Now now, don't panic. You'll be perfectly fine. In fact, you're doing better then fine. You already have six eggs in you. Most would usually carry two or three." Kage explained. "I'm sorry, I should probably explain all this shouldn't I?"
"Oh god six..." He muttered. He looked up at him, "yeah, I think it's best you explain."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,740 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,538 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,226 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,525 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,191 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,883 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,347 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,187 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,343 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,341 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler