My new master -PAFP mature-
"It's okay, i...I'm not scared" he said. He was a bit shaking, but not too much. He just felt excited and nervous. This was his first time with a different Neko. And first time of it actually being gentle and not rape. He just leaned up and purred. Nuzzling under his chin, which showed a bit of love to him. His tail curling and uncurling happily as he just enjoyed the moment.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
"G-good, I'm glad!" He moaned as he started to get rough but at the same time mixed a large amount of gentle to keep the male from getting scared. His mating was naturally on the rough side a little bit, but he always made sure to mix in being soft so that his partners wouldn't be frightened. He was a wonderful like lover like that, and very protective.
He let off a moan as he blushed sheepishly. Gently licking up his neck lovingly as he purred. Keeping a firm hold on him as he pulled him close. His tail gentky curling around Allion's own. Letting off more pleased moans and other noises. He was glad that his new master was a Neko just like him. It made him feel much better than how he had before.

Allion feel his member swelling up inside Jake's hole and was sure the other could feel it too. He only got in a few more thrusts before spilling his seed deep inside the neko and biting him right on his shoulder as a way to mark him as his own. Which was a good thing since only a very small amount of people really bothered him anyways. "Jake, kitten!!!!" He cried out feeling his orgasm.
Jake moaned out as he felt warm seed spill into his hole. He blushed as he nuzzled Allion. Panting softly and had found his release. Gripping onto the other Neko male. Blushing as he thought of having the other males children. He didn't know if it was possible, but it would be nice. And that they would be closely linked together then.

"Ahhhhh kitten, did you enjoy that? Was it good for you?" He asked as he wrapped Jake up into his arms and licked his cheek. His body was covered in sweat and his breathing was a bit heavy. The older neko smiled and kissed him passionately as his mind wandered to how cute he'd look with a slightly round belly.
Jake nodded slightly purring happily. "I..it was good" he breathed out. Nuzzling Allion as he smiled softly. Regaining his breath as he blushed. Surprised he had done this with his new master. But he felt strongly connected to him and enjoyed his company a lot. He kissed him back, before pulling away and licked his face gently.

Allion smiled happily at him and whispered sweet things into his ear before getting redressed and giving him his clothes. "Well, that was....uh....my first time with a neko....surprisingly." He blushed darkly and kissed him once more and stood up. "I think I love you."
"I..it was my first time with a Neko also" he blushed sheepishly. Pulling on his clothes as he stood up. Yawning softly as he still let off a happy purr. Leaning up and nuzzling his head under Allion's own. His tail curling as he soon had moved to fix his hair in the mirror. Blinking as he wondered about the children. "So, we're going to have children?" He asked.

Allion came up beside Jake and held him close before kissing his head. "Yes, we are and I'm going to take care of all of you." He said gently as he messed with his hair teasing him.
Jake purred louder, kissing his cheek gently "well, I'm sure they will be lovely" he said. Blushing as he messed with his hair. "I just fixed that you know" he whined softly. Sticking out his tongue playfully at him and soon ruffled Allion's own hair.

(THats the last for this night since I'm tired. See ya tomorrow.)
I've returned)

"Mmm yeah they will, because their mother is gorgeous." He said softly licking behind Jake's ears, putting more of his own scent on the other. When he stuck his tongue out Allion grabbed it with his own and gave him a gentle kiss as his arms locked around the neko's hips.
((Hello there))

Jake gave a soft, surprised noise as he rolled his eyes gently. Throwing his arms around his neck and pulled him close. "Your not too bad looking yourself" he murmured gently against the kiss. His ears flicking gently, he was glad that someone who was like him bought him. And not another terrible master who would do anything to harm him.

"Mmm yeah but you're more beautiful....I just have that sexy asian neko angle going." He started laughing at his own joke. "Well I'm having fun."
He laughed softly and nuzzled him gently. Licking his ear, since he had to stretch up to reach it. Before he had managed to refix his hair and soon found himself making his way down the stairs, wondering what they should eat. He did feel quite hungry.

"I have fish and milk in the fridge." He said as he led him to the kitchen and pulled the food out of the fridge then prepared it. "I'm not bragging but I make the best fish in the world."
"Oh? I don't think I ever had fish before" he said. Sitting down at the table and stretched out. His tail curling happily as he watched. Knowing it was very true that he never had fish or even milk. It was mostly water and cat food. Which he hated, but he knew it was better than nothing and he shouldn't complain. Since it would get him beaten and all.

"Alrighty then it's doone!" He said a few minutes later as the smell of warm, perfectly coked and spice tillapia fillets came from the oven in all their fishy goodness. "Jake, don't be afraid to complain here. Besides I complain all the time.
Jake perked up as smelled the food, feeling his stomach growl as he just wondered how they tasted. Wondering if it would be good. And that made him even more hungrier. He settled back and blinked "I..I don't really complain much, since I learned not to with my other masters" he said. Looking over to Allion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 665 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,056 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 748 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  Demons Pet -PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 1 962 11-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  O A new master [Open for all] Cassy 14 1,826 08-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Last Post: pregnantlover24
  O Master.... 018Luxio 3 1,485 12-06-2016, 05:05 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C The Dragon Master and The Human Slave with xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx Roxas Atlas 54 8,170 12-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
  Lust House -Mpreg Pafp- ~Zacharie~ 34 7,062 07-22-2016, 09:01 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  Sissy Academy -NSFW, PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 0 1,316 07-14-2016, 10:55 PM
  I'm not really an Alpha... [Pafp, NSFW] ~Zacharie~ 0 679 06-30-2016, 09:44 PM