The Spaceship over Carthatrope (closed with dolria1)
Star 
An alien abducts a human to bear his seed. He grabs a young man by accident, but it can still work... he just has to improvise.

---

Number 24,601: An alien from an unknown planet who has come looking for a human to breed with.
Name: Thomas
Description: brown hair, blue eyes, slender body, pale skin. 170 cm.

Thomas woke up in a bed, yawning. Then he opened his eyes.
He was naked.
"Holy shit! what the fuck?!" he was laying naked on a shiny silver bed, his hands was restrained above his head and his legs too, spread apart on stirrups. he tried to struggle. "Help! someone! please!" he shouted. when no help came, he tried to look around. 
It looks like some kind of spaceship, with machines and lights, like he saw in scifi movies. the walls were all silver made from unknown meterial. Only one light shined over above him.
He started freaking out, screaming and struggling. but it was no use.
he tried to remember what happened before and how did he get here... 
He remember some guy grabbed him and put something on his face... then he remember he wake up here.
Tomas heard some footsteps coming from somewhere behind him. he gulped, and prepare himself for the worst to come.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Number 24,601 walked slowly down the corridor, trying to rain in his nerves. "Don't worry, Twofor," he muttered to himself, worrying though he certainly was. "It's really not that hard. You just go up to the nice girl, you introduce yourself, you reassure her she's doing a good thing for you and that you'll be gentle and when this is over, she'll have nothing to worry about." 'Yes, that's it,' he thought to himself, mopping his brow with an Earthen hankerchief his father had given him some time ago. 'Nothing to it. You've seen this a hundred times before on Granddad's secret video collection he thinks nobody knows about.'

And then he walked into the room, approached the prone figure, opened his mouth to say something... and stared at the Earthen male strapped up before him.
(Can you please add a description of the alien- his name, age, how he looks like, etc?)

Thomas stared at the beautiful alien with big eyes. "W-who are you? What is going on?" He asked nervously.
(Of course. I was brainstorming ideas while waiting for your first reply.

Number 24,601 looked wide-eyed at the Earthen standing - for a given definition of the word - in the Breeding Chamber. His deep-blue skin flexed aquatically as his Superman-like jaw opened and closed, opened and closed, at the sight of his would-be mate. This was some kind of mistake, surely. It had to be. Novices like him only had to breed with women; it was often the first time they ever saw a female. That was the whole point of the rite-of-passage exercise. Male breeding stock were rare -- only very powerful men got to have them. There had to have been a mistake.

Gripping his head of short brown hair and forcing himself to calm down, "Twofor" attempted a sense of composure. "Ah..." he started. "W-welcome, Earthen male, to the hallowed halls of the cruiser Nostromo SR-1. I am T-24,601, son of 24,600..." He paused a moment to laugh nervously. "H-hence the number. A-anyway, you have been chosen for a rare honour." He paused for effect, then through his arms out in a dramatic gesture. "You shall be my partner in my first Myrmidon Mating Ritual!"
Thomas looked at him in shock, then start laughing hysterically.  "A partner? Haha! You must be joking, right?" He paused, waiting for the blue tall guy to say its all was a bad joke. 
Given his current position, the Earthen had a great capacity for humour. Twofor laughed along with him nervously. A joke? He sure hoped that was what it was. Any moment now, 23,743 and 21,762 would jump out from behind the nearby table, shout, "Psyche!" and give him gyp about how he really thought he was going to breed with a male at his age. Him, a novice, breeding the most beautiful and powerful of Myrmidons? Not likely.

But if it was a joke, it was rapidly passing the point wherein the punchline would be fresh, and he didn't see any signs of a setup for a gag. Glancing around, he called out, "Uh, guys? The Earthen's correct, right? This is a joke, isn't it?" He got no reply. Not very reassuring.
Thomas looked at the male. He seemed nervous, like he didn't know what to do. "Look big guy, there must BE some of mistake here 'cause I didn't remember I signed up for this. You got the wrong guy. So why you just not release me from my restraints and we all gonna forget it happen?" He said.
The scrapings of his beard had never stood on end so much as when Twofor's smile dropped gradually off his face. So it wasn't a joke. A mistake, in all likelihood -- the extractor beam targeted the youngest person in the building and he had assumed the mature Earthen woman was alone; this male was younger, evidently. He had definitely passed the age of maturity -- the navcomputer had confirmed that when he'd been taken aboard -- but now that he had him, he could hardly let him go. "Er, look Earthen, I'd like to," he said, cautiously. "I really would, you have to believe me, but... it's not up to me. I'm just a novice. I can't put so much as a toe out of line or they'll cut it off. Believe me, I'm not exactly a willing volunteer for all this myself, but..."

All he knew was that he couldn't tell the superiors about this. If he told the drill master that he'd nabbed a young Earthen male on the late end of the maturity scale, he'd likely be kept as a trophy or stock of a higher-ranking warrior. His only chance was to claim the young man here and now. At least then he could see to his fair treatment and maybe give him some nice sons in the process. "Well, the thing is," he finally said, "I really can't tell them you came aboard the ship." This was going to be awkward.
"So, what do you suggest?" Asked the boy. The alien seems to him like a nice person, tho if he dont gonna let him go- so what he will do?". He start to get angry. "Look, untie me now, or else i will scream until someone will hear me and find me and let me out of here! Your choice!".
Now it was Twofor's turn to laugh hysterically. "Now you're the one who has to be joking!" he chortled. "Hoo-ee! Look around you, Earthen -- this is a Myrmidon spacecraft! Who are you going to call? The Ghostbusters? I don't think so."

His expression then turned serious. "Look, you clearly don't like getting yanked around - er, pardon the pun - so I'll give it to you straight: even if I could get you out of these chains - because I can't - my superiors like having young men like you. We mostly breed with women because it's more efficient; a woman of any caliber is capable of carrying a Myrmidon child to term, but it takes a supremely rare kind of male to be a viable breeder. And you? You'd pretty much be an excuse to hold another gladiator contest, with your very nice arse the grand prize."
"Okay so, what you suggesting?" Thomas grunted. "That you fuck me?".
The Earthen's bluntness took him aback for a moment, but fortunately allowed him to answer him straight again. "...Yes. If I can breed with you, with any luck you'll have the Blessing before word of the mistake reaches my superiors. They can take you if no other Myrmidon has marked you as his own -- but if you're carrying my son, they won't be able to touch you."
"OK. Do it" I smirk teasingly and wait for you to fuck me.
Twofor raised an eyebrow. Was the human really so eager? Perhaps the prospect of getting out of being the toy of a big Myrmidon boss was worth it for him. He'd have to explain the specifics of it to him later. "Very well, then," he said, walking around to stand behind the Earthen. "I can see you're already in position, so I won't waste any time." He glanced briefly at the hole beneath and between the Earthen's buttcheeks. "You're a virgin, I suppose?"
"Yes i am" the boy chuckled, hoping the alien will be gentle with him. he bite his lip and wait for him to make a move.
"I thought as much," Twofor replied. "In that case, this may hurt a bit at first but it will get better. I promise." He shuffled out of the toga-like robes he was wearing, his erect extra-terrestrial manhood standing less than an inch away fom Thomas' hole and rubbing slightly against his buttcheeks. "Before we get started... what is your name, Earthen?"
"Thomas" the boy replied and looked in shock at the huge thick erect member that is about to penetrate him. "okay im ready" he moaned in lust, eager to have this cock inside him.
"Interesting name, 'Thomas'," said Twofor as he rocked back slightly. "For what it is worth, you may call me Twofor. It's easier to remember." And then he thrust forwards gently, sliding between the cheeks in front of him and into the boy's waiting hole...
Thomas moaned as the big thick cock penetrate him and push harder until he was deepballs inside him. his asshole streched so wide, trying to adjust to the massive alien size.
"Ahhhh.... so big!" the boy grunted and breath heavily, trying to relax and enjoying the abnormal sex.
"keep going".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,836 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,768 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,413 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,347 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,749 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 96,346 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,145 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,054 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,191 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 20,457 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8