Anthro/Furry Fun (Closed with VicaLovey, anthro/furry) (FINISHED)
Name: Sean "Draco" Dragonite (Add last name if you want)
Species: Dragon
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Description: Red scales with yellow scales on his front torso, golden eyes, likes to wear black leather pants, black wristbands, and black combat boots.

Sean was flying to college. Today was his first year.
Name: Cornelia(s) depending on morf or griffin.
Species: Morfing Griffin. Can morf into a blue human woman, but as the Griffin a male.
Height/build: 6' 5" curvy as human, 6' as griffin; very muscular.
Description: Bright green eyes with violet edging. Male lion head with Peacock blue body and clouded leopard spots and tail taloned front legs. With dark blue fur and feathers. He has an attitude. But as a woman; a blue woman with flowing long blonde hair to knees, and tail to the ground. Curvy as all get out, and kind and patient. Same eyes as griffin. Is a professor at Seans college.
"Good morning student!" Cornelia said to her first year students.
"Morning."
"Alright lets get started. My name is Cornelia Grifftenix. You can call me Miss G. I'm handing out a syllabus, if there are any questions, please ask after class or tomorrow when you come back to class." She handed it out to everyone and began her presentation. She gave a book list and info on the class just before class ended. "Alright all, have a good one, and have those questions ready."
Sean couldn't keep his eyes off of Miss G. He thought she looked very sexy.
Cornelia glanced at the clock on the wall and saw she had to be at another class in about 15 minutes. It was across campus and she needed to be there now to set somethings up. She knew if she morfed she's get there faster. She did so and left. He glanced back to see one of his students looking at him in awe. He ignored him and went on.

The next day...

"Good morning all, did you go over the syllabus?" she saw a hand and picked them.
Sean handed Miss G his syllabus.
She smiled at him, he was a good kid. She thought for a second that she saw something in his eyes, but ignored it. Though she couldn't by the end of class.
Sean finally got the courage to talk with Miss G. "Hi, Miss G." He said nervously.
"Hello." she smiled brightly at him. She found his syllabus with his name on it. "How can I help you Sean?" she had plenty of time today. No class until much later that day for her to teach.
"I was wondering if you wanna hang out with me tonight." Sean replied.
She paused in shock. Did her student just ask her out? She screwed her face up ready to reject him when one of her seminars popped into her head. It was all about getting to know students and blah, blah, blah. So she took a breath and replied "Sure. Where and when?" she smiled genuinely. Honestly when she was a student, she was just a bookworm. It might be interesting to see what college students did today.
"At Draco Park. 9:00 pm." Sean replied.
She cocked an eyebrow. "Sure South or North entrence?"
"South. It's more private." Sean said and rushed to his next class.
She sat there puzzled for a minute. She was starting to regret agreeing.

"Hell!" she got up and went out to do somthing else than sit and regret.

Five minutes 'til 9pm Cornelias was at the South entrace in his Griffin form ready for Sean to come.
Sean saw Cornelias. "Uh... Where's Miss G?" Sean was confused, but he was looking at Cornelias' sexy body.
The griffen chuckled "I am Grifftenix. It's complicated. You can call me Mr. G if you like, or Cornelias. It doesn't bother me. So what are we doing here?"
"When I saw you, I thought you were the sexiest being I have ever seen." Sean replied.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,806 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,623 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,349 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,156 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,263 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 95,706 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,765 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,742 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,175 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,902 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8