Nature Calls (Closed with missingyou421)

Beau woke early in the morning, the air brisk and cool. He looked up at the ceiling of the tent and smiled softly. The babies were moving a little; there wasn't much room left in his womb for them to do more than stretch. Cole was snoring next to him, a familiar and comforting sound. He rubbed at his belly and thought about their plans for the day.

They were only planning on doing a short hike, very level, but with nice scenery. He and Cole had been going hiking all through his pregnancy and he wasn't going to stop just because he was due in a few weeks. He may be pregnant with triplets, but he was in great shape and had literally only gained weight in his belly. And, according to Cole, his ass. 

The one thing he had agreed to was bringing a double cot and air mattress so he wasn't sleeping on the ground. He reluctantly agreed with Cole that it was a lot more comfortable and easier to get up every hour when he had to pee. Like right now.

Beau rolled himself to the side and got to his feet. He slid on a pair of sandals and unzipped the tent, stepping outside. There was dew everywhere and the sun was just peeking through the trees. He waddled to a tree not far from their tent and tugged his dick out of his boxers, just barely able to reach at this point and aimed at the tree.

His back ached but he would just stretch more than usual before they started off on their hike. 

Coke woke up when he felt the bed shift as his lover got up heavily off it. Ever since Beau had gotten pregnant, Cole found that he didn't sleep as soundly. He wanted to be the perfect "baby daddy " and take care of every little thing Beau could want or need. He sat up on the cot and rubbed his eyes, excited for the hike they were going to take. He got up and threw on his cargo pants and a tshirt the laced up his boots and walked out of the tent to check on Beau.
"Hey babe, how are you feeling?"

Beau looked over from where he was rinsing his hands with some water. "Good. My back is sore, but when isn't it these days. Are you hungry?"

He looked through their food supplies but nothing looked that appetizing to him. He had been hungry for months but the last couple of weeks it had been tough to eat. Everything was so crowded that even something small like a protein bar felt like too much.

"I can make eggs."

"Babe, let me make it. You rest up for today." Cole says pointing to a chair near the tent then starts making himself some food.

Beau looked skeptically at the chair but headed over to it, sitting down carefully. "You're going to have to haul me out of this when it's time to get dressed."

Beau watched as Cole nodded, working on making breakfast. His lover looked good first thing in the morning, rumpled and soft around the edges with sleep. Of course Beau always thought he looked good. Not that Beau had any real interest in doing anything sexual at all at this point in his pregnancy but it was still fun to look.

He felt his belly tighten and he sighed, mentally preparing himself for another round of Braxton-Hicks contractions. They seemed to be par for the course these days.

Cole looked over at Beau and smiled. Even with his nearly full term belly, Beau was still the sexiest thing he had ever seen and even though he knew Beau couldn't do anything about it, everything about him just turn Cole on. "Don't worry love i will help you out of the chair" he smiled as he finished cooking his eggs and plated them

Beau rubbed his belly, grimacing at the tightness of the contraction. They didn't hurt persay. They just annoyed him because they were uncomfortable.

"I know that look," Beau said teasingly as he caught Cole staring at him, his loose cargo pants tenting with his morning wood. "You're going to have to take care of that by yourself."

Cole looked down at his tented pants and hugged a bit. He missed the touch of his lover. But he knew that Beau couldn't do it in his state. Once he ate, he walked out into the woods and took care of himself before returning  to Beau. "Want to get up now? "

Beau made a face, rubbing at the bottom curve of his belly. "Yeah. I need to get dressed."

His back ached as Cole pulled him to his feet and Beau immediately settled a hand at the small of his back as he headed back towards the tent. He stripped off his t-shirt and tugged his boxers off.

"Okay, you have to do the bottom half." said Beau as he tugged a t-shirt on.

(Sorry my work schedule  was crazy)

Cole nodded and grabbed a pair of maternity cargo pants and a pair of boxers. He helped Beau get steady and carefully  pulled on his boxers then pulled up his pants. "Alright. Let me tear down the tent and you relax." Cole smiled and got to work

(No worries! I know how that is. I'm about to onto bed myself but will answer in the morning!)

Beau wandered back outside and sat in the chair again. They both were quick at setting up and breaking down a campsite and even with the cot, air mattress, and chair everything fit into one pack. There was no way Beau could carry a pack anymore. Carrying the babies was more than enough.

He rubbed the side of his belly, feeling an elbow pressing out. Further down he was pretty sure one of them was shoving their head into his pelvis for fun. They were definitely out of room.

Cole finished packing up a half an hour later and put the pack on his back. "You ready to go love? The day is wasting away." Cole loved being outside. Hiking and jogging and everything else you can do with it. He helped Beau up and they started down the path to the trail they had picked out the night before.

Beau leaned on his hiking stick as they walked, waddling a little more then usual. They went at a slow pace, enjoying the time outside alone together. As they kept walking, Beau kept getting warmer until he finally had to stop and strip off his shirt, exposing his huge belly to the air.

"It got warmer than it was supposed to," Beau said, wrinkling his nose.

"Don't worry love, we can slow down if you need to? I know that belly is heavy." Cole said noticing that Beau belly seemed lower than it had been the night before. He knew the only reason Beau even came was because Cole had asked him to. 

"I'm good," Beau said, taking a long drink of water from his canteen. "We're almost at the river anyway. We can rest there."

He put a hand to the small of his back and arched against it, stretching out and thrusting his belly out even more in the process. He proceeded to circle his hips to stretch them out as well. He definitely felt looser after that and he gave Cole a brilliant smile.

"Let's go."

Cole smiled back at his lover,  trusting that he knew his body and limitations better and the two continued on their path to the river. Cole took a sip of water from his canteen and adjusted the pack on his back as he let the sun hit him on the back of the neck. The warmth felt good. 

The Braxton-Hicks contractions started up again as they turned the last bend before the river. They were a little more painful now but he suspected that it was because of the exercise. They would probably stop like they usually did when they stopped to rest.

He slung his free arm under his belly, trying to lift it a little as they walked to take some of the pressure off his back. It wasn't really working though and Beau ended up walking slower and slower, no longer keeping up his end of the conversation.

Cole realized Beau was pretty far behind him and stopped to turn around. "Babe, we need to stop and take a break. Maybe this was a bad idea. Maybe you are too pregnant to make this hike." Cole said obviously worried about Beau. He could see the river ahead of them and knew they could find a nice shady spot for Beau to rest before heading back to the car to take him home. "Can you make it to that big tree on the river bank? We can rest there as long as you need to."

"I can make it to there," Beau said huffing a little. "Can you put your arm around my waist?"

Cole did and Beau happily let him take some of his weight. They shuffled over to the shade and Beau practically collapsed to the ground, leaning against the tree. He gulped water down before leaning his head back and closing his eyes as another contraction rolled over him.

Cole sat next to him and took a sip of water as well then stood up and took off his shirt and pants and jumped into the river to cool off. "This water feels amazing. Babe you want to come in and float?" He asked floating around in the cool water.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM