Closed The Pregnant College Freshman (closed with pregnantlover24)
Harrison smiled at the barista and thanked her as she handed him his hot chocolate and doughnut. He waddled over to his favourite table in the coffee shop and sat down, his swollen belly brushing against the table as he did so. Seven months ago, he had some wild sex at a prom afterparty and gotten himself pregnant. Now he was a freshman in college and his stomach was getting bigger by the day. 

He sat by the window on the grey November day, sipping his hot chocolate and trying to read a textbook, but getting interrupted every few minutes by the baby shifting around inside him. 
Austin comes into the coffee shop not knowing his life was about to change as he waits he sees Harrison and he walks over "hey Harrison how are you?"
(02-01-2016, 06:10 PM)pregnantlover24 Wrote: Austin comes into the coffee shop not knowing his life was about to change as he waits he sees Harrison and he walks over "hey Harrison how are you?"

Harrison's jaw drops in shock and his hand goes to his belly. Austin was the father of his child, but he had disappeared right after the night they hooked up; Harrison heard rumours that he was away travelling or something. It looks like he's back now, and has no idea what's happened to Harrison in the mean time. "I'm uh- I'm..." he stutters, trying to get the words out, but he can't. He just pushes his chair back, allowing Austin to get a view of his pregnant belly.  
"How far along are you?" Austin asks remembering the night he had sex with him but wasn't sure if the baby is his "Is the baby mine?" He asks as he gets his coffee and sits acrossed from Harrison
"I'm about seven months" said Harrison, shaking his head. "And it has to be yours, you're the only one I had sex with in the right time frame. I tried to tell you, but you just sort of vanished." 
"Sorry about that I didn't want to leave my parents wanted to take me on a trip around the world but I'm here now" he says looking down
Harrison smiled "So, you're going to be a dad". He wondered how he would be doing if he was in Austin's position right now as he continued. "I'm not sure about the gender of the baby. I didn't want- ooh!" He grunted mid-sentence. "That was a really big kick. Do you want to feel?" 
Austin smiles and puts his hands on Harrison's belly and feels the baby kick " amazing and Do you have everything for a nursery for the little one?" He asks nervousness in his voice
"Not yet" Harrison admitted. "I've been so busy with school I haven't had a chance to get anything ready." He looked a little embarrassed. "Maybe you could help me?"
I would love that and maybe we can find out the gender?" He asks as he sits next to Harrison and talks to the baby
"I want to keep it a surprise!" Harrison replies. "But are you busy tomorrow? Let me give you my number and we can go shopping at the paternity store over on Maple Street" 
"I'm not busy tomorrow and if you want I can move in with you to help around the apartment" he says wanting to spend more time with his child before birth
"That's so sweet! I would appreciate the help!" Harrison remembered just how attracted he was to Austin.
Austin smiles "I missed you I never stopped thinking about you Harrison. Do your parents know I'm the father?" He asks out of curiosity
"Yeah" Harrison said. "They're kind of mad at you. They thought you realized you had knocked me up and abandoned me."
"But I didn't realize it I'm so sorry I just got back a couple days ago from the trip my parents wouldn't even let me email you. Is there anyway I can make it up to them?" He asks as he holds your hand
Harrison smiled. "Be there for me and the baby, I guess. So tell me about your trip. You didn't knock up anyone else, did you?" he teased.
"No I didn't" he say as I pull out my laptop and show you pictures "it was ok but it would've been better with you"
Harrison blushed "You and me and the baby". That really would've been great.

We part ways, and agree to meet at the paternity store the next day.
The next day Austin makes his way to the paternity store

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,970 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,220 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,705 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,459 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,145 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,649 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,825 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,564 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,079 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,279 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg