Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve)
Ryne nodded. "You did do a number on me...again." He said teasingly.
Chase chuckled as he helped Ryne get dressed. He lowered himself to make it easier for him to climb onto his back, holding his hand the whole time. Once he was settled, he stood and headed back to his farmhouse. Most centaur would never be seen with a rider, but Ryne was different. He wasn't going to force the heavily pregnant young man to walk all the way back on his own.
Ryne wrapped his arms around Chase and pressed his belly against his back. "I still need to make sure everything is good around the farm." He stated.
Chase glanced over his shoulder when Ryne spoke, giving a small nod before detouring. The rest of his herd was taking care of the farm for Ryne, but it helped their morale to check in with them occasionally. Especially seeing how far along the young man was. Chase kept his pace gentle, not wanting to jostle Ryne around too much.

About half way through their walk, a stocky older female centaur approached them. She had been tending to Ryne's animals, but her first job had been as a midwife before their kind couldn't breed. She gave a warm smile to Ryne, having been looking after his pregnancy so far. "How's everyone feeling?" She asked, gently laying a hand on the young man's rounded middle.
Ryne smiled at the midwife. "We're all doing fine. Just a little more frisky than usual." He said playfully as he rubbed his belly.
She smiled more, gently rubbing his belly. "Alright, but be careful." She said before heading off again.

"We will." Said Chase, waving to her as he continued to walk. They greeted other centaur, many of them fawning over Ryne and his pregnancy. Chase couldn't help blushing at all the comments of what a good father he would be.
Ryne smiled at all the attention he was getting. He kissed the back of Chase's neck as he began to whisper. "You know what I need right now?" He asked rather seductively.
Chase leaned his head back as Ryne kissed his neck and whispered, glancing back at him. "Oh? What's that?" He asked, playing dumb but unable to keep the smirk off his lips.
Ryne smiled as he started to whisper again. "A need a nice...big...delicious." He said seductively as he trailed off intentionally
Chase tilted bis head, twisting his upper body slightly to look at Ryne better. "Big delicious meal?" He asked, still playing dumb.
"Thanks for spoiling the joke." Ryne playfully teased as he pressed his belly against Chase's back. "I amstarving." He said.
Chase giggled, reaching back to rub the side of Ryne's belly. "Alright, what would you like?" He asked, heading towards the farmhouse.
"Anything with meat in it. Your babies are giving me the strangest cravings." Ryne explained as the babies started to kick, hitting Chase.
Chase chuckles and pulls his hand away when it was kicked. "Such strong kickers." he said, looking back and smiling. "Alright, I'll see what I can whip up." He said, moving a little faster, but keeping his pace gentle for Ryne and the babies.
Ryne smiled as he nuzzled Chase. They returned home and Ryne gently got off, regaining his balance as he put his hands on his back, pushing out his belly and making it look bigger.
Chase lowered himself to make it easier for Ryne to get off, hands moving to catch him if he fell. When he didnt, those hands moved to his belly, rubbing it gently. "Your back acting up?" He asked, looking at the young man with concern in his eyes.
"This far into the pregnancy? When is it?" Ryne jokingly said as he waddled into the house, sitting down as he felt winded.
Chase sighed softly. He didn't like seeing the other in pain at all, but he knew it was part of the process. He followed Ryne in, slipping a set of special boots on to protect the floors from his hooves before going to the young man and rubbing his belly gently. "I'll bring you some water, then make food." He said, going to do just that. He returned with a cool glass of water for him, giving a warm smile before going back into the kitchen to cook up a nice hearty soup.
Ryne smiled at Chase before he took a sip of water. "Thank you Chase. You've done so much for me these past few months." He said happily.
Chase chuckled, returning with a bowl of warm soup. "Here, easy on the stomach, but very filling." He said, setting the tray in front of Ryne. "You're carrying my foals. I'd be a horrible father if I didn't look after you and them. And it means I get to relax and spend days with you." He said, giving a wide smile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,278 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,225 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,526 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 31,220 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,269 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,482 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,836 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,622 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 52,093 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,674 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight