Tokens of Genital Growth and Fertility
Name: Sean Woodard (Add last name if you want)
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned

Sean and his best friend were high school seniors walking to school. Halfway there, they saw a token shop. They saw different kinds of tokens. The tokens that stood out was a token with a genitals ensigna and the other one had a pregnancy ensigna. The shop clerk said those tokens were magical and were free. Sean took the genitals token and his friend took the pregnancy token. As they just got to the school, the tokens started glowing.

(I need someone to play as Sean's best friend and this RP contains rapid belly growth, breast expansion, genital expansion, and orgasmic birth.)
Name: Keith Swanson
Height/Build: 5'10", lanky and muscular
Hair/eyes/complexion: Black, wavy, Hazel, a bit rugged facial hair, light brown
During their math class and as their tokens glowed, Sean felt weird in his genitals. "Keith, I feel weird. What about you?" Sean whispered.
"I feel fuckin hungry," Keith whispered and started digging in his back pack for his lunch.
Sean moaned as he felt tingly in his genitals. He didn't even notice that his genitals started growing.
As Keith quitely munched on his chips trying to avoid the instructor's line of sight, he felt some kind of pressure building up in the core of his stomach. The bell rang for lunch and the two made their way to the cafeteria. Keith hightailed it to the front of the line while Sean tried his best to avoid other students seeing his "growth spurt".
As they waited in line, Sean's genitals continues to grow. "Keith, my pants are feeling tight around my crotch." Sean groaned.
"Sean! No one gives a fuck about your dick dude! Jesus! I feel fucking starved!" Keith said impatiently as he started picking out all his favorite dishes and stacking them on his tray one by one. The two started walking to their usual table to start eating, but Keith already started binging on his food. As Keith started shoving spoonfuls of food down his mouth, Sean started to notice a small bulge forming around Keith's stomach. He hesitates to ask Keith if he's noticed any changes to his body, but Keith is too busy stuffing his face with mystery meat.
Sean headed to the restroom. As he locked himself in a stall, he heard a loud rip. Sean looked down and gasped as his still growing genitals ripped out of his boxers and jeans.
Keith continued to stuff his face until their was no food left on the plastic tray. His stomach looked a bit more prominent after that sudden eating frenzy. He rested his hands on his slightly bloated middle and wondered where Sean went. He fished his phone out of the back pocket of his shorts and sent him a text. It was a bit of a chore to do after eating such a hefty meal and feeling the weight in his stomach.
Sean's phone vibrated and read Keith's text. He texted Keith back that he was in the restroom.
Keith received his message and started making his way to the bathroom. As he heaved himself up, he felt his stomach dropped heavily. Gravity was deffinately not his friend right now. As he walked through the hallway, he could feel his small buldge of a belly ride up the bottom of his shirt every time he took a step. Once in the boys bathroom, he heard Sean murmuring at the last bathroom stall. "Hey Sean, this is Keith. What's the matter? You aite?" Keith whispered. The door to the spacious stall opened and what Keith had seen blew his mind wide open.
The head of Sean's massive cock touched the floor and his balls were at his calves. The bad news is that their still growing.
The sight of Sean's massive cock had resonated something deep inside Keith's belly. That insatiable hunger that he felt was just a small whisp had grown again to a ravenous craving, but instead of food, Keith was eyeing Sean's incredibly massive dick.
When Sean looked at Keith, he was so horny that his massive cock harden. "Wanna suck my cock?" Sean asked.
Without a moments hesitation, Keith knelt down and wrapped the bulbous head of Sean's dick and leisurely licked it. He carefully worked Sean's dick over until Sean felt himself charging up. Sean's dick was so long and massive that it felt like Keith was trying to swallow a giant anaconda. Keith was really feeling the heat and started sucking up Sean's dick like there was no tomorrow. Bobbing his head forward and back.
Sean moaned as Keith continued to suck on his massive dong. Sean moaned loudly that he came in a massive load because his cock was so sensitive.
Sean's load had quickly dowsed the insides of Keith's throat and rushed it's way to the pit of his stomach. The insatiable hunger Keith had felt was quickly being nourished by Sean's thick, warm seed. Keith wanted more. He craved it like it was his only sustenance. He continued to work Sean over, having him continuously cum in his mouth to satisfy his hunger.
Sean came more and more til his balls went dry. Sean gasped at the sight of Keith's huge roung belly.
Keith was too zoned out to realize the physical changes that had happened to him after consuming load after load of Sean's cum. His soft buldge of a belly was now a big, oblong mass of flesh. His former six pack was buried under piles of cum and food. His buff pectorals had begun to swell and ride up his shirt uncomfortably.

"Fuck.....I need to take off my shirt," Keith said, "Help me out Sean?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sacred Land for Massive Pregnancies/Rapid Belly Growth (open to everyone) BaconBooty 29 8,922 07-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  C The Cock Growth and The Preggo with pregnantwithtwins SeanWoods221 5 2,502 03-13-2017, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The Boyfriends and The Fertility Idol with MadKingCole Roxas Atlas 147 16,231 02-24-2017, 02:12 AM
Last Post: MadKingCole
  C The Kitsune of Fertility with anibus3 Roxas Atlas 17 2,988 02-05-2017, 07:07 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  The Growth Cream (First Come, First Serve) SeanWoods221 0 931 06-22-2016, 05:02 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Idol of Fertility (Closed with deltachick1513) SeanWoods221 550 98,717 04-16-2016, 05:16 AM
  C The Fertility Idol with Pregali64 SeanWoods221 236 30,828 03-05-2016, 12:52 AM
  C Graduation growth (penguinmartim) anibus3 34 5,121 02-18-2016, 06:24 AM
Last Post: penguinmartim
  Idol of Fertility (Closed with midi94) SeanWoods221 208 28,349 12-11-2015, 06:29 AM
  Sudden school growth! Claude Mathers 115 21,058 09-09-2015, 12:34 AM