Closed Amazonian's Slave (close with dolria1)
(How many babies is Sora pregnant with? I don't really like more than four for human pregnancies)
Without any preamble Bremusa thrust into Sora, working her thick cock into his ass in quick jerky motions. Padia stood horrified and watched as her mother violated her true love. Meda pushed Padia out of the way. "If you're not going to use his mouth than I am." She forced Sora to tilt his head back so it was hanging over the side of the table and pinched his jaw to force his mouth open. Meda thrust into Sora's throat, clenching his hair.

Bremusa pushed in deeper until she felt something warm and malleable. She grinned. "Want some help with those babies, Slave?" She pushed hard into his water sack and groaned as she felt it burst. Water shooting out around her cock and dripping out his ass.

Padia rubbed Sora's stomach, tears in her eyes and whispered, "Hold on baby." She gripped his hand as he was fucked from both sides by the gigantic shemales.
(Alright. He carries triplets XD)

Sora eyes widnes as Bermusa slammed into him without lube or preparation. He was about to scream when Meda grabbed his head and pull him down as she thrust her member cruelly into his mouth.
He gagged and coughed, trying to breath against the mad shemale's horse cock. 
His huge belly was sloshing now back and forth, his three babies trashing back and forth and the shemales fucked him like beasts, not carring the infants at all. 
As he felt the queen's cock hitting his bubble and breaking his water, he gasped and arched his back, feeling his water pouring down to the floor, and the nabies kicking wildly and uncomfortably, making him scream in pain, tears in his eyes. 
(Dont worry if that sounds too cruel, all is okay and i agree to everything, keep going as much as you want ^^)
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
(okay)

The crowd cheered. Some of the women pulling out their cocks and jerking off as they watched. Padia squeezed Sora's hand, tears falling down her face.

"Are you seriously crying over it?" Meda snarled, her hips moving like pistons, going deep into Sora's throat. Meda was pissed that Padia was being such a wimp. The reason they'd given her a slave was to make her toughen up. "Get used to it. He's a whore. It's what he's for." She shoved deep and watched his pretty face screw up in pain. Her cock twitched and she gathered some of his tears on her fingers than licked them. "Hmm...." She liked the taste of his pain.

Bremusa fucked Sora through the beginning of his contractions.
(Bermusa's end sound very hot too. Please by all means describe her actions and thoughts XD)

Sora gasped in pain, his belly contracting hard as a rock, squeezing his inside and made him grunt loudly. His inner walls were contracting hard around Bermusa's horse cock, squeezing her hard like a vice, milking all her lengh of thick veins. 
Sora was trying to breath against Meda's cock but it was too difficult, and he start to saficate. His babies were kicking and squirming wildly against the queen's cock who violate their home, much to her enjoyment.
Padia shoved Meda off Sora, ripping her cock from his throat. "You're killed him!"

Meda growled and gestured to him. "You have him then."

Padia frowned, but straighten her shoulders and turned to Sora. "I'm sorry," she said. She pressed her soft cock to his mouth, not at all aroused by the violent scene in front of her. "Could you please suck me off?" she asked. She hated to do this to him, but she knew she'd be more gentle than Meda.

Bremusa loved the feeling of cum squishing around her cock and the babies squirming. She fucked harder, her eyes closing in pleasure at the feeling of his contractions. "Ugh," she groaned cumming hard and filling him up further. She was still hard after, incredibly aroused by the way he wiggled his hips and the satin feel of his anus clenching around her girth. She continued to fuck him through her orgasm and fucked him harder once she was finally dry.

Meda growled and climbed up on to the table. She had to stand with her legs spread far in order to straddle the whore. "Luckily you have another little hole right here." She pressed a finger into his belly button, her cock swelling further at the prospect of taking another bit of his virginity away. She crouched and began to feed her cock into the tight hole of his belly. It won't fit in and she had to press on his belly forcing his button open with two fingers. "Ugh it's too small!" she groaned.

"Spit on it and forced it in," Bremusa said. "Make it fit."
(God it so hot!!!! )

Sora gasped for air as Padia push Meda away, and he filled out his lungs quickly with pure air...
But not for long.
As he heard Padia's words he knew she too is being forced to have sex with him, and through his tears he knew he must do it.
He nodded, open his mouth and let his lover force her cock into his mouth. 
As Bremusa climaxed inside his womb, a contraction squeezed his insides and trapped the queen's load in his womb, causing his contracting belly to expand even more. The pain and pleasure of his prostate being milked by the queen's cock, made Sora screamed as his little cock erupt with his own climax, shooting seed all over his distened belly. 
Then, to his horror, he felt Meda's cock trying to press into his bellybutton. 
"Ughhhhh!!!" Sora grunted, feeling Meda's cock slowly expanding his outie and sliding in, inch by inch, forcing her cock into his big, contracting belly.
Meda groaned and began to fuck into Sora's womb, feeling the babes wiggle around her, bombarded on two sides by Bremusa and Meda's huge coks.

Padia started to harden in Sora's moth and she began to undulate her hips, rocking in and out of him.

Meda was already very close to cumming from Sora's earlier ministrations so it wasn't long until she was cumming directing into his womb. She pressed against his belly, fucking him fast and hard, forcing herself in with everything else that was crowding him.

Bremusa grabbed his thighs and forced the stirrups wider, as she pushed into him deeper, her cock going balls deep, slapping against his ass.
At this point, as Meda came inside him, the poor boy's vision was white from pain and pleasure, yes, pleasure, as his contracting belly squeezed Meda's and Bremusa's cock so hard, milking every tiny single drop of cum that left in their balls. 

The boy arched, then collapsed back to the bed, seeing stars, and lost his consciousness... only to wake up a minute later to the next round...
The three switched places, Padia fucking Sora's ass, Bremusa his mouth and Meda still fucking his belly. After cumming, Padia moved out of the way so that the first baby could come out. She watched in fascination as it crowned.

Meda pressed deep into his womb, popping another water and forcing a second baby to drop into position. His contractions were coming harder now. "Push WHORE!!!" Bremusa screamed as she fucked his throat. "Push royalty out your ass like a good SLUT!"
( :D)

Sora cried as the three shemales came inside him and made him climax so hard, shooting his seed up again and again, having multiple orgasems one after another. 
As Padia pulled out and let him birth, he grunted and push with all of his might, gasping as the first huge baby crown down into his birth cannal. 
Using the semen as a lube, the baby slowly slid down and press against Sora's entrence, making a huge bulge as his dialting hole slowly strech apart, making the boy scream in pain as the baby's head start to emerge into the world.
Bremusa came around Sora's scream, his throat clenching around her.

Padia helped as the baby came out, handing the baby born to a nearby servant.

"A boy?" Bremusa groaned as she pulled out. "You'll have to do better next time." She slapped Sora's belly. "We have all the cooks and maids we need. The next one better be a warrior."

Meda came again with a gasp. "I get his ass next!" she proclaimed. She stood up to rest a bit, currently dry of cum.

Padia cupped Sora's cheek. "You're doing so so well. Just two more okay."

Sora gasped for air after he swallowed Bremusa's cum. He cried as she slapped his belly, making a chain reaction of another strong contraction.
"Aaaaahhhhh!!!! Nhhhgghh!!!! Ooohhh fuuckkk!!! Its huurt!!!" the poor slave laboring boy yelled in pain and agony, gritting his teeth red face and push the next huge baby down, all the sound of the cheering crowd vanished, as he only focused on one thing- pushing. 
His asshole start to strech again as gush of cum poured out of it, then the second baby's head pop out, then his shoulders and chest and the rest of his body, tiny little thing, crying red face, with the umbilical cord attached to him. 
(leaving the gender for you to choose lol)
"HA!" Meda shouted! "A warrior. Nice and strong," she said as she held the babe up. "Bet she's mine." She puffed her chest up before handing the baby to a servant.

"One more," Padia encouraged giving Sora a quick peck on the lips.

Meda was hard again after watching Sora give birth twice and she shoved her dick back into him, fucking him so hard he rocked on the table.
Sora pushed hard against Meda's cock grunting as the shemale's cock push the last baby back into his womb. 
"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" he screamed out loudly with such a roar that made Meda pull out in fear, and with a strong long long growl he push and push and push-
And the last baby was out. Then, he smiled, and collapsed, fainting. 
Sora was given a couple weeks to recover with Padia. Padia spoiled him and gave him a wonderful time. She started to teach him to read and showed him the small library that the Amazonians had. They had romantic dinners and many days spent simply in each others company.

This wasn't to last however. Padia had to leave to go to battle a rebellious tribe up north. She gave Sora a kiss on the forehead and warned him to be careful while she was gone. As soon as Padia had left though, Meda entered the room carrying something slick and silver.

"Hey Slut," she said grabbing Sora by the back of the neck. "Missed me? I have a surprise for you." She held out the constrictive cat suit. "Put this on. It's time for you to start doing your job again as a breeding whore." The suit was skin tight and covered everything except Sora's head, belly button, and ass. There were straps along the suit to tie his arms and legs together, so after beiing secured he wouldn't be able to do much more than wiggle. Meda also had a blindfold and mouth ring to force his mouth open for penetration. "Put that on then follow me. Once we get you situated you can wear the blindfold and gag." She smirked.
(oooh hot outfit lol XD) 

Sora gulped, fearing Meda's wrath, he did as she forbid. 
He wear the suit she gave him and put the hair cover on feeling so embrassed yet afraid of how will survive after this. He gulped and walked after the cruel princess, hoping Padia will return soon to save him.
Meda took Sora out to the training ground and chained him by his neck to a pole under a shady tree. She forced him to lie down and and secured his arms to his chest and then his thighs to his ankles so he wouldn't be able to kick out. "Do you know what this punishment is for?" she asked shoving the gag ring into his mouth and securing it, before pulling the padded blindfold over his eyes. "It's because you haven't been doing your job of producing us warriors. Two of the babies you gave us were male," she spit tightening the straps until the began to dig into his arms. "So I've decided that we're going to leave you out here to be cum dumpster until you're inseminated. Shouldn't take more than a day or two." She grinned and pulled some ear muffs over his head so that he couldn't even hear, so all of his sense would be focus on the women violating him.
Sora cried in fear, panicking at her announcement. "No! Please!" he pleaded "dont do-!" but when his gag was in his mouth all he can do was grunting but no word came from his mouth. The blindfold and the ear cover was making him feeling so helpless and vulnerable. He start to shiver from fear as the women was gather all around him. 
He thought on Padia, and tears run down under his blindfold. 
Then, soon, it began.
Meda told the women getting down with training that their was a newly installed cum dump for any pent up sexual tension. There was soon a line for Sora's ass. The first Amazon pushed into his ass, spitting him open on her gigantic cock as another one titled her head up and pressed her cock to his lips teasingly.
Sora gasped in pain and pleasure the same time, his body betraying him once more. His own little cock got erect soon as the first shemale thrust into him and he openned his mouth welcoming the other's cock. Soon he moaned and gripped his restraints hard unable to do anything as the shemales do as they want with him. His womb was soon was violated by the amazon's cock, and to his horror he had a strange feeling that this time he is gonna have lots and lots of babies, much more then he had last time...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuck in the Snowstorm (close with Devotedhelper15) GottaPregnantWil 76 9,912 06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,101 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,281 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2) Shadow091 69 8,213 07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post: xiao2
  No more slave (c/w bhdire8) Dots 58 4,617 04-16-2018, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Dots
  In my dark time (close w/ moony) Dots 31 2,856 12-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Amazonian Geology Trip with big.belly.boy Roxas Atlas 28 4,232 08-27-2017, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Saving the humankind (close with Dots) Namiryuu 58 10,180 05-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Namiryuu
  C The Surrogate Slave (Closed with DragonKnight) doctorsin 10 3,276 04-22-2017, 01:34 PM
Last Post: doctorsin
  The Slave (with Shane20) Graviddude 39 4,318 04-09-2017, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Shane20