Mpreg Central
C Guardian - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C Guardian (/showthread.php?tid=16595)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Guardian - moony - 10-18-2021

"it's okay, we'll manage together" she said as they arrived to a cave her brother had found. It was laberyth of caves and that's why her brother had chosen it. It would be difficult for anyone to find in just was branch of the cave they had settled.

Sjofn couldn't stop to think about her bother or worry if he was alive still or not. Her mind was set in helping her brother in law.
"get comfortable and take deep breaths, I will check you in a minute" she said as she began to build a fire to keep the omega warm as the place had everything they would need for the birthing.

RE: Guardian - justpush - 10-18-2021

Edward didn't want to be a burden to Sjofn so he calmed down a bit, although the fear for his husband and litter was great. He looked at the wedding ring sadly. He leaned against the cave wall, massaging his somewhat fallen stomach. He was afraid. Really. On the other hand, his omega encouraged his joy, his excitement. He's about to see puppies. Alive or not

The fire was crackling already and Sjofn unrolled some blankets and a cot where Edward could lay more comfortable, she came to him and kissed his forehead knowing the omega was deadly afraid. "come lay down... Careful" she said as she aided him to the mattress.

"Sjofn... He'll be back, right?" he asked, and then gently with her help, he spread his legs. He felt powerless. Can he deliver a litter? He didn't feel up to it. Mentally and physically. He feared the worst.

"my brother is strong" she said not quite answering his question. The other alphas had followed them and that meant her brother had gone down. If that meant injured or dead she didn't know.

As Edward laid down she softly aided him to get if his clothes as he arched his back she took off his pants and briefs.

"I can't feel them moving... Sjofn... I killed the puppies?" he asked stressed, breathing hard. He could feel it making him sick. And his body was refusing to obey. A moment later he felt a chill on his skin. It's cold. " Give me a blanket... So cold"

"of they're too low its normal they don't move much as your body is pushing down on them" she said not even knowing if that was really the case. Yet she needed Edward to calm down if the pups were going to have any chance.

She handed him a blanket so he could cover himself "now part your legs for me. I need to see how dilated you are at the moment"

Edward took a deep breath and slowly spread his legs. He was scared as hell, but he had to give birth to healthy puppies. He promised alpha. He promised the children. It was his first litter, and he had just given birth before his due date. Couldn't be worse.
"Sjofn. . . My sign is burning. . . Alpha. . . My alpha is alive!" he said, feeling his connection mark burn. It was a good sign. Ansgard is strong. Like Sjofn said

Sjofn introduced a ginger in the anus to see how much she could stretch it around.

Edward was big in his pregnancy but not as big as he should. It was summer, yet pups needed to have a good weight still yo make it.

She felt relief in hearing that her brother was alive "with more reason you need to calm down. And be strong for your offspring now my brother can't be herrrfor them xyou need to be for the two of you."

"Sjofn... I know you want to be a good sister and you listen to your brother, but... Leave me alone, I'm stable for now. Go cure him please... I'm worried about him," he said in a pleading tone, then grabbed her hand. It really was his will. The puppies were not calling hastily into the world for now. "I won't give birth until you get back, I promise"

Sofjn shook his head. "I'm not leaving you right now. You're almost four cm dilated. Even if you don't birth right now it's not safe for you to be alone here" she said.

She was worried by the lack of movement from the pups. She was preparing herself mentally to help her brother in law deliver a litter of still borns. She had seen it before and it was not an easy thing neither for the mother or the midwife.

She placed a hand on his ambdomen hoping to feel any movement from within

"Sjofn... You don't know, but Ansgard promised to be at the birth... I wish I could hold his hand," he explained, and then gasped feeling his anus pinch. Immediately he felt a cramp, and a small paw bounced on his bloated belly. The puppies fought back. Just like their dad. Omega touched the spot and then looked at the girl. "They're moving... My litter is alive... Sjofn all the more reason to go for it!"

"I don't doubt he did. But I promised him I would take care of you first" she said and rubbed his large abdomen smiling thankful at the feeling of a paw kicking back on protest. "all the more reason to stay." she corrected

"Sjofn... Because I'll start whining worse," he muttered, and then turned on his side because he was uncomfortable. Immediately he began to control his breathing and stimulate his wolf urges. He felt his ears appear on top of his head

"I'm sorry Edward. I won't leave" she said and aided him to roll on his side she placed an arm below his leg to support it and raise it up on the air, creating an angle for the laboring man. And give herself a clear view of the opening,ir was visibly dilating becoming looser.

Edward might not need to dilate all the way to ten cm as the pups weren't full term. "breathe" she instructed as she noted a contraction taking over. Her fingers gently rubbed the anal opening to cause stimulation and ease the perinium to continue the dilation process.

Edward groaned and gasped, feeling the pain coming on. It was awful. The birth was difficult. With sweat swimming down his forehead, he leaned back with barely a hand and tried to minimize the urge to push. His inner wolf, however, finally awoke and pushed the girl away from him. Instinct kicked in. Edward spread his ass with his own fingers, leaning forward. He wanted to give birth to the pups himself and lick them of their mucus.

Sjofn fell with a thud. Edward was an omega but still was a male and much stronger than her.

She sat up seeing the omega seemed to want to birth alone and that she respected so she stood away in case she might be needed.

For Edward the pain rippled over his body, he felt the muscles tensing around his litter and pushing the unborn pups down so they could enter the birthing canal.
Sjofn gasped as she saw the amniotic fluid be expelled, it indicated Ed's water breaking yet what made her hasp was that the amniotic fluid came mixed with blood. The fluid needed to be clear for it to be all well.

Edward leaned his forehead against the cold wall of the cave. He clasped his hands together, feeling the puppies go lower and lower... He felt his anus slowly really tearing open. He drove his fingernails into his skin. "I have to push... I feel the pressure!" he growled, unable to restrain himself from extending his legs

"Ed... Can I help?" she whispered gently unsure if he would allowed her.

It seemed his instincts were taking over as he was opening up by himself to aid the pups emerge. She was a bit worried due to the blood he had expelled yet Es seemed unknowing of it. She noticed the opening bulging out as he pushed.

'I don't... I want alone. Alpha must know I'm strong," he muttered, and then paused, but then he felt a ripping and metallic taste in his mouth. The head of the first pup began to emerge, but the omega did not push. He was in pain and only now began to stress. He trembled on his extended legs.