Mpreg Central
C Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) (/showthread.php?tid=10140)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - bhdire8 - 10-08-2016

"Is your stomach settled now? Do you want to try for the toast?" Martin encouraged Alex. Afterall he couldnt rely on the supplementary nurtrients entirely and his stomach had to get used to normal ingestion again.

RE: Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - lxcttrll - 10-08-2016

"I'll try," Alex replied, beginning to take small, hesitant nibbles from the toast.

Seeing Alex taking little bits with no sign of vomitting again was encouraging. He had taken some time but eventually the whole piece of toast was done. "Is that alright? We could stop here. One toasts down is a success. Doing it step by step is the best in these situations."

Alex shrugged, just feeling lethargic. "I could probably stomach another one if I had to."

"I would rather you get this one safely down then risk having both out. One is fine." Martin pushed the plate away. "Do you want some more belly rub? If you feel like it you could nap some more."

"Another belly rub would be nice," Alex admitted with a blush. He especially liked it when Martin did it, his hands so warm and gentle.

"Ok let's do it on bed? Like last night?" Martin was happy Alex liked the belly rub. He quite enjoyed it himself. Wrapping Alex in his arms felt right too, he found himself enjoying these touches with Alex.

Alex nodded, slowly standing from the couch, holding his belly as he shuffled over to the bed, settling in the bed with Martin.

The ginger aroma once again started filling their nostrils. This morning Rosemary had been less active, with occassional kicks only. Martin had paid extra attention to the stomach, controlling his strength carefully not wanting to trigger any cramps.

Alex relaxed, laying against Martin contently. Rosemary squirmed once again, but settled easily as well at Martin's presence.

Martin was glad that Alex relaxed so quick. Seemed like they had past the morning challenge now. He let Alex rest against his chest and gently covered his belly back up when he was done with the rub.

Alex didn't move when Martin finished his belly rub, eyes half-lidded. "You'd be a good father for her," he mumbled, not aware he was really saying this. "Better than Chris."

Martin's heart raced. He couldnt deny that he was attracted to the young man. Though he knew this could be a neutral comment, he tried and failed to stop himself from hoping. He let this slide and laid Alex down to nap. It was only after he was quite sure that Alex had been sleeping that he whispered "and i do hope you would let me be the father to Rosemary and a way better Chris to you."

Alex slept soundly for a few hours, waking when his parents arrived and visited him.

Martin had left as he got bookings for today, but he had asked the nurse to notify him once Alex had visitors. Upon knowing his parents had arrived, he squeezed some free time out to talk with them as promised.

"Hello I am Dr Lance. Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Raegan. I am your Alex's doctor." Entering he saw the older couple and introduced himself.

Michael, Alex's father, stayed near the bed as Angela, his mother, headed to the doctor. "Hello, yes. I'm Angela, what happened?"

"Your son had been having prolonged and severe morning sickness. With the baby at 21 weeks, the symptoms should have significantly lessened. As Alex had been unable to keep food down, I was worried about his and the baby's health. I can assurebyou tht so far the results are encouraging and Alex should be able to be dismissed shortly."

Angela listened intently, nodding as the doctor explained. "Why didn't you say anything about this, baby? We would've helped you," she asked, turning to her son.

"Didn't want you worrying so much, I know how you get," Alex replied, earning a laugh from Michael.

"Mrs Raegan, do not worry yourself too much. The situation is now under control. In fact, Alex had managed to keep all his meals in the hospital down."

"Ah. Alright. That's good," she nodded, perfectly manicured hands nervously clasped in front of her.