Closed Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll)
Name: Dr Martin Lance
Appearance: he worked as an obgyn, specialized in male pregnancy. Mostly dark hair with some greyings at the temples. Avid gym goer with well built body and a tan.

It had been a normal day in the clinic. The doctor was informed by the nurse the next patient was a referral of suspected male pregnancy case from the ER.
Name: Alex Reagan
Appearance: pale, thin, dark hair and hazel eyes, works as a secretary for a prestigious company

Alex didn't expect to be moved to the paternity unit of the hospital for a simple case of food poisoning, praying he was actually pregnant with (probably his boss's) baby.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Dr Lance heard the knock and said "came in" before lifting his head. The attractive young man coming in fitted his occupation perfectly. Dressed in a meticulous suit, he looked a little pale. The doctor noted mentally of his appearance, ticking possible anemia and nutrient deficient in his virtual list.

"Please sit down Mr Reagan. I am Dr Martin Lance. You have been referred here as a suspected pregnant case. I would ask you a few questions to start with. Please answer them as accurate as you can. When was your last occassion of sexual intercourse?"
Alex sat in the chair in front of the doctor's desk, blushing slightly at the question. "Last time was about a week ago, but because I'm in a relationship, I've had it pretty regularly with my partner," he explained. He really couldn't call the relation between himself and his boss to be romantic, more as friends with benefits.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Ok. When does the sickness began? Any other discomfort noticed?" The blush was expected as it happened on almost every patient when this blunt questions was asked. Dr Lance, however, thought fleetingly the blush suited Alex, who looked quite innocent with cheeks tinted with red.
"Sickness started last week, back's been hurting, feet are swollen," Alex shrugged, his anxiety increasing when he realized those were all symptoms of pregnancy.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Ok." Dr Lance noted them all down. "I presume for the sexual intercourse you did not use any protection?" 
"It's typically forgotten about," Alex admitted, looking down.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Ok Mr Reagan. Would you please get on to the bed over there? We would conduct an ultrasound now. The moment of truth. The blood test they were conducting should confirm whether or not you are preganant."

Looking at Alex's reaction, the doctor was a bit unsure if he want this baby or not. He seemed still in shock with it.
Alex hesitantly nodded, standing and moving to the table across the room, unbuttoning his shirt and lifting his undershirt.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I will out some gel on you that would be cold. Bear with me here." Dr Lance said as he worked proficiently the procedures.
Alex tensed slightly at the gel on his stomach, trying to relax as the doctor performed the ultrasound, not looking at the screen.
✨don't look at my sin✨
For early stage of pregnancies the fetus was located quite low in the belly. Dr Lance's wand needed to reach lower to see clearly. "Mr Reagan, could you please release your trousers and lower the underwear a little? I needed to get further down to see clearly."
Alex swallowed nervously and complied, unsure if he wanted the doctor to find anything. He couldn't afford a baby, and the father wouldn't want it.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Ok deep breathes..." the doctor could sense the young man's nervousness, from anticipation or dread he couldn't quite tell. He instructed him to breath mainly to calm him down.
Pushing the wand into the belly, the screen started showing something. He clicked a few buttons and said "..... and there's a heartbeat. Congratulations Mr Reagan, you are pregnant."
Alex turned his head to finally look at the screen when the doctor told him he truly was pregnant, looking at the little blob on the screen. "Okay," he mumbled after a moment, not sure how to react.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Let me turn the volume up so you could hear the heartbeat." And almost immediately the rapid beats could be heard. "You see the shade here? Thats the head and the spine there. Do you want a picture of it?"
Alex stared at the screen, following the doctor's finger as he pointed out the head and spine. He hesitated before answering, responding with a weak "yeah."
✨don't look at my sin✨
The photo was quickly printed. The doctor handed it to Alex, adding "from the size of the fetus I would estimate it at 8 to 10 weeks. I would prescribe some vitamins and supplements to you that should help with the development." Just as he was about to continue, the nurse knocked and handed the blood test to the doctor. "And from your blood test you have a mild case of anemia. Did you experience any dizziness? Usually when you stand up too fast?"
Alex took the picture from the doctor, staring at the little life that resided in him. "Uh, yeah, sometimes," he answered, mostly distracted by the fact he was going to have a baby. "It was worse when I was younger."
✨don't look at my sin✨

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor and Jock (closed w/EricMoss23) hockeypreg2 93 6,893 08-27-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: hockeypreg2
  C And Now The Doctor... (w/Pregali64) BigPreggoDude 29 3,359 11-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  C Doctor's orders (w/LovesBeingPregnant) bhdire8 61 7,458 08-15-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  C Doctor's Assistant (Closed with bhdire8) kaonashi 82 13,647 04-18-2017, 05:00 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  twin packages (private with lxcttrll) jrcash 223 32,630 11-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Futa with lxcttrll Roxas Atlas 16 3,267 09-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Doctor's Orders (with Shane20) KrocodileKrew 28 7,341 03-04-2016, 01:36 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew
  Doctor? (c/w Shane20) Dots 28 8,447 01-08-2016, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Dots
  My husband: Father and Doctor (Closed RP with GENT) itssophie90 47 17,692 05-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Last Post: itssophie90